🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

conspiracy's cold comfort

Brian, I posted a line of reasoning you did not address with anything other than several easily refuted fallacies. First you wrote an appeal to authority followed by an Ad Hominem Tu Quoque attack. Please, this is no substitute for a rational mature discussion. You are weaker than non-alcoholic beer and more predictable than the sunrise. For the other people here that believe you get paid, all I can say is if you haven't sold out, I can give you some links and show you how to if you aren't already remunerated for your posts.

I thought about doing it once, but I care about my community, my family, and my son too much to corrupt people's minds for a buck. I made a pact with my fellow college chums that I would never "sell out," that money would never be more important than people. But if you really aren't being paid and want to know how to get money for your posts, I can show you how. Seems such a waste to have all your garbage go unpaid.

Love ya man, you make this community interesting. . . . . :cool:
YOU'VE YET TO PROVE IT'S GARBAGE.
the point of this thread ,that you and the conspiracy gang miss or dodge is why belief in conspiracies gives people like you comfort...is the fantasy of conspiracy better then the actual chaos and unpredictability of reality too much for you?
I'm not saying there aren't conspiracies as that would be a denial of facts and just as un true as your seemingly paranoid conclusion that everything, (eots, that means every aspect of life. no specifics needed) in controlled by a James bond film like super cabal.
the reality is, whether you choose to believe it or not, this world is inconsistence , inexplicable, dangerous and nobody is in charge of everything all the time.

Last edited:
I'm quite certain some conspiracies exist.

I'm equally positive that most of what's claimed as conspiracies nowadays are utter nonsense.
Some examples of those:

9/11 claims.
Fictional organizations like the New World Order and Illuminati are taking over the world.
Mass shootings in America were staged or hoaxed.
The US President isn't a US citizen.
Queen Elizabeth is a lizard alien from outer space.
And the list goes on and on.

There's more than enough bullsh*t to fill a barnyard just from those ridiculous claims, nevermind all the rest of them.
And it's both paradoxical and inexcusable how stupidly ignorant conspiracy believers are given that we live in an edge of instant access to information unprecedented in human history.

Does anyone believe in conspiracies? - Yahoo! Answers

Brian, I posted a line of reasoning you did not address with anything other than several easily refuted fallacies. First you wrote an appeal to authority followed by an Ad Hominem Tu Quoque attack. Please, this is no substitute for a rational mature discussion. You are weaker than non-alcoholic beer and more predictable than the sunrise. For the other people here that believe you get paid, all I can say is if you haven't sold out, I can give you some links and show you how to if you aren't already remunerated for your posts.

I thought about doing it once, but I care about my community, my family, and my son too much to corrupt people's minds for a buck. I made a pact with my fellow college chums that I would never "sell out," that money would never be more important than people. But if you really aren't being paid and want to know how to get money for your posts, I can show you how. Seems such a waste to have all your garbage go unpaid.

the point of this thread ,that you and the conspiracy gang miss or dodge is why belief in conspiracies gives people like you comfort...is the fantasy of conspiracy better then the actual chaos and unpredictability of reality too much for you?
I'm not saying there aren't conspiracies as that would be a denial of facts and just as un true as your seemingly paranoid conclusion that everything, (eots, that means every aspect of life. no specifics needed) in controlled by a James bond film like super cabal.
the reality is, whether you choose to believe it or not, inconsistence , inexplicable, dangerous and nobody is in charge of everything all the time.

this world is inconsistence , inexplicable, dangerous and nobody is in charge of everything all the time and building 7 being the result of controlled demolition or the FBI having a disturbing track record of ample prior knowledge in many of these terror attacks does little to change that fact...you theory has some holes dawgshits

the reality is, whether you choose to believe it or not, inconsistence , inexplicable, dangerous and nobody is in charge of everything all the time.

this world is inconsistence , inexplicable, dangerous and nobody is in charge of everything all the time and building 7 being the result of controlled demolition or the FBI having a disturbing track record of ample prior knowledge in many of these terror attacks does little to change that fact...you theory has some holes dawgshits
1. it's not a theory.
wtc7 and the fbi have no contextual relevance in this thread other than proving the OP true..
and that's your......

agent dawgshits handlers sure pay him a lot of money.thats the ONLY reason he always comes back for his constant ass beatings he gets here everyday that he will deny he gets of course but the proof is in the pudding he gets that here everyday cause he toots the governments horn that the planes caused the twin towers to fall but just like the government,he has no answers for bld 7.

Just like the government,he says the fires and the debris caused the collapsed of building 7 but just like them,he is proven to be full of bullshit because just like them,he has no answers for the fact that there were other buildings MUCH closer to the towers that had for severe damage done to them with far worse fires as well and they did not collapse and that the only 3 buildings that did collapse that day were all owned by zionest jew larry silverstein.In the coincidence theorist dawgshits warped view,thats all it was,just a bizaare coincidence.:lmao::lmao::cuckoo:

Boy you dont know Dawgshit well at all obviously.You have never seen any of his past posts obviously because if you had,you would know he has no debating skills.That he doesnt even try and counter facts anytime he is cornered.Here is the proof in the pudding right here for EVERYONE in this forum what a troll he is and how he cant stand toe to toe in a debate.check out post #155 of his on this link of mine where i provided cold hard indisputable facts that prove oswald was innocent and there was a conspiracy to kill him.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/285978-kennedy-assassination-question-11.html

as you can see,he doesnt even try and counter anything knowing he is defeated and all the troll can say is B.S as his rebutalls.He wouldnt last ONE MINUTE in a debating hall and would be laughed out of it in that time frame as well.:lmao::lmao:

His handlers sure pay him a lot of money to come back here and humiliate and embarrasss himself obviously.His lover trol rat in the ass will be on here soon to kiss his ass.he is trolling the boards right now and has an obsession with me.

Forum List

Back