Constitutional Attorney Explains Why Ted Cruz And Marco Rubio Are Not Natural Born Citizens

Because some racist pussy on the Internet wants it to be so? Run along, boy.

From the gentleman's opinion blog site:

Lawyer, philosopher & logician. Strict constructionist of the U.S. Constitution. Passionate about The Federalist Papers (Alexander Hamilton, James Madison & John Jay), restoring constitutional government, The Bible, the writings of Ayn Rand, & the following: There is no such thing as Jew & Greek, slave & freeman, male & female, black person & white person; for we are all one person in Christ Jesus.

He is a Christian dominionist. I can't tell if he is as vicious a racist as Steve.

I strong believe that Publius Huldah is fronting for keys.

• Banned

Lawyer, philosopher & logician. Strict constructionist of the U.S. Constitution. Passionate about The Federalist Papers (Alexander Hamilton, James Madison & John Jay), restoring constitutional government, The Bible, the writings of Ayn Rand, & the following: There is no such thing as Jew & Greek, slave & freeman, male & female, black person & white person; for we are all one person in Christ Jesus.

He is a Christian dominionist. I can't tell if he is as vicious a racist as Steve.

There is nothing wrong being proud of your race.

There is nothing wrong being proud of your race.
Of course it is the way you do it.

Makes sense. Cruz and Rubio should disqualify themselves from the race. Obama should have never been allowed to run.

Natural born citizen status is inherited - it's not bestowed by the Constitution or Acts of Congress

Inherited from his Mom. Glad you finally got it.
He's a Citizen, just not a natural born Citizen.

Based on your feelings, not based on the actual Constitution.

Makes sense. Cruz and Rubio should disqualify themselves from the race. Obama should have never been allowed to run.

Natural born citizen status is inherited - it's not bestowed by the Constitution or Acts of Congress

You want to conflate citizen with natural born Citizen. They are not the same.

Great, show me the definition from the Constitution.

You have to look elsewhere like case law. Here is a good chart.

Citizen+Chart.png.cf.png

The attorney will not even post under his real name .
Begging the question is he an attorney at all or worse a disbarred one.
It is a she. Her real name is Joanna Ruth Martin and although she is or was a lawyer at one time, nothing indicates she is or ever was qualified as a constitutional scholar or expert. She has a questionable past.

birchwatcher.com/who-is-publius

Last edited:

You have to look elsewhere like case law. Here is a good chart.

Citizen+Chart.png.cf.png

Cool chart dude, where was that in the Constitution?

Because some racist pussy on the Internet wants it to be so? Run along, boy.
Let me give you two great examples of why Cruz isn't qualified to be potus. You can't despite these two examples.

1. Muslim woman born in America goes to Iraq and he's 20 kids in iraq. Are those 20 kids Americans? They can become Americans but they can never be president.

2. Mexican American woman born here in America moves to Mexico and and has 20 kids in mexico. Can they all be president just because mom was born here?

What if a Muslim born in America goes to middle East and has 100 kids from 100 women and they raise them to be Isis? Can any of those people one day come here claiming to be Americans?

Muslim woman born in America goes to Iraq and he's 20 kids in iraq. Are those 20 kids Americans

Sure, why wouldn't they be? Assuming she lived here the required period of time and that she met the other requirements of current law.
No way. Guy is born here and gets radicalized by Isis at age 20 and he's over in yemin or khanahar making 20 little al quedas and at age 18 they are all coming back to get their birth certificates? You'd consider them American enough to be president?

Muslim woman born in America goes to Iraq and he's 20 kids in iraq. Are those 20 kids Americans

Sure, why wouldn't they be? Assuming she lived here the required period of time and that she met the other requirements of current law.
Just because you like Canada more than Iran or north Korea doesn't make Cruz any more electable.

Anyways, doesn't matter BC Cruz won't be the nominee. Of course if we go with Bernie maybe you'll go there. I hope so.

Forum List

Back