Constitutional Attorney Explains Why Ted Cruz And Marco Rubio Are Not Natural Born Citizens

Oh my! Ted Cruz is fibbing about his eligibility.

image_zpstaetuad0.jpeg

Sigh. And was the Naturalization Law of 1802 the law under which Cruz was born in 1970?

Of course not. Nothing you just cited is part of the USC today.

Oh, and can you at least offer us your sources if you're going to spam:

Replies

Same photo, same file, even the same post. You're just spamming now.

Last edited:

image_zpstaetuad0.jpeg

Sigh. And was the Naturalization Law of 1802 the law under which Cruz was born in 1970?

Replies

he's a one trick pony

image_zpstaetuad0.jpeg

Replies

he's a one trick pony

In his defense, I wouldn't want to debate me. I'm way too thorough.

image_zpstaetuad0.jpeg

Replies

he's a one trick pony

Again, nothing in the code defines an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen.

Makes sense. Cruz and Rubio should disqualify themselves from the race. Obama should have never been allowed to run.

Natural born citizen status is inherited - it's not bestowed by the Constitution or Acts of Congress
Obama was born in America.

Was rubio born somewhere else?

Rubio was born in the U.S.--the problem is his parents weren't. Which means he is not a natural born citizen as the chart shows. It's the parents--they both have to be natural born citizens--meaning born in this country.

image_zpstaetuad0.jpeg

Replies

he's a one trick pony

Then where, pray tell, does the law say that citizens are birth are naturalized?

This is your claim. Show me in the law.

Makes sense. Cruz and Rubio should disqualify themselves from the race. Obama should have never been allowed to run.

Natural born citizen status is inherited - it's not bestowed by the Constitution or Acts of Congress
Obama was born in America.

Was rubio born somewhere else?

Rubio was born in the U.S.--the problem is his parents weren't. Which means he is not a natural born citizen as the chart shows. It's the parents--they both have to be natural born citizens--meaning born in this country.

And who says that the 'chart' is accurate? I can go into Excel and create a 'chart' that says that only people over 6'3 are natural born citizens. It doesn't actually have a thing to do with the law.

Place of birth was king in the founder's understanding of natural born citizen. With natural born status even following the children of aliens.

I hope the op is joking like the rest of us.

Look, when I Cruz "Cruz the Canuck", it is a joke by way of this stupid birther issue in which Cruz was a part of. A sarcastic slap on the back of his supporter.

Nobody really think that Cruz, Rubio or Obama couldn't run for president, right?

No, the OP actually believe it, and still believe President Obama was born on Uranus, or was it Mars, or Pluto or Planet X?

No Obama was born in Hawaii--but according to the chart both of his parents had to be natural born citizens, and only his mother was--which is not the definition of a natural born citizen. That's the point of discussion. We have 2 candidates in this race that are being questioned over the same circumstance--one of their parents were natural born, the other wasn't, Rubio was born here, and the worst is Ted Cruz who was born in Canada.

Someday this will be challenged in the U.S. Supreme court for clarification.

image_zpstaetuad0.jpeg

Replies

he's a one trick pony

Nothing in Article 2 Section 1 defines a natural born Citizen.

I hope the op is joking like the rest of us.

Look, when I Cruz "Cruz the Canuck", it is a joke by way of this stupid birther issue in which Cruz was a part of. A sarcastic slap on the back of his supporter.

Nobody really think that Cruz, Rubio or Obama couldn't run for president, right?

No, the OP actually believe it, and still believe President Obama was born on Uranus, or was it Mars, or Pluto or Planet X?

No Obama was born in Hawaii--but according to the chart both of his parents had to be natural born citizens, and only his mother was--which is not the definition of a natural born citizen.

And according to the chart I made up, Sweet Simmered Beef is delicious! You do realize that a chart doesn't actually imbue any argument with legal significance, right?

Forum List

Back