Constitutional Attorney Explains Why Ted Cruz And Marco Rubio Are Not Natural Born Citizens

Trump being the loudest about the 'birther' issue is reminiscent of 2008 when Hillary's 'political militia', threatened by Obama, started the Obama birther movement.

Trump has been Birther about Cruz- directly- starting in 2013- and his latest comment is today.

Hilary never once mentioned Obama's eligibility.

The only thing 'reminiscent' about the two is that Trump was a Birther idiot in both cases.

I draw a distinction between questioning constitutional interpretation of issues that have yet to be firmly settled......and making up elaborate batshit conspiracy theories involving secret flights, faked birth certificates, and half a century of international intrigue.

Even the CRS acknowledges that on those born outside the US......its not settled. Its not perfectly ambiguous, definitely leaning toward an interpretation that recognizes Cruz as a natural born citizen. But its not settled.

I wouldn't consider it irrational to discuss it. While the 'faked birth certificate, Hawaii lied' tin foil idiocy is worthy of every drop of scorn heaped upon it.

I understand your point- and agree completely with you that Cruz cannot escape that him supporting the concept that he is eligible is blatant hypocrisy with his Constitutional stance. And I agree that there is a very slight controversy.

What I enjoy is watching Trump flame that controversy- while pleading that he is just doing it for the parties benefit- or my favorite- that he is doing it on behalf of Cruz.

In my opinion Cruz is eligible- not qualified- but eligible- but I am looking forward to Trump fan the flames of his racist base with the issue.

Trump being the loudest about the 'birther' issue is reminiscent of 2008 when Hillary's 'political militia', threatened by Obama, started the Obama birther movement.

Movement? I'd say she brought up the issue which is not the same as starting a movement. Not sure she even brought it up herself but if not I'm not saying she wasn't behind floating the idea. I just don't recall her making a mountain out of a molehill or even openly talking about it. If I'm wrong somebody will set me straight with some links from her speeches.
(Skylar) SCORE...I hit a nerve. ROFLOL!

Poor Skylar was forced to come face-to-face with the truth about Hillary! :p

Poor Easy.....he has finally gone full delusional.

Trump has been Birther about Cruz- directly- starting in 2013- and his latest comment is today.

Hilary never once mentioned Obama's eligibility.

The only thing 'reminiscent' about the two is that Trump was a Birther idiot in both cases.

I draw a distinction between questioning constitutional interpretation of issues that have yet to be firmly settled......and making up elaborate batshit conspiracy theories involving secret flights, faked birth certificates, and half a century of international intrigue.

Even the CRS acknowledges that on those born outside the US......its not settled. Its not perfectly ambiguous, definitely leaning toward an interpretation that recognizes Cruz as a natural born citizen. But its not settled.

I wouldn't consider it irrational to discuss it. While the 'faked birth certificate, Hawaii lied' tin foil idiocy is worthy of every drop of scorn heaped upon it.

I understand your point- and agree completely with you that Cruz cannot escape that him supporting the concept that he is eligible is blatant hypocrisy with his Constitutional stance. And I agree that there is a very slight controversy.

What I enjoy is watching Trump flame that controversy- while pleading that he is just doing it for the parties benefit- or my favorite- that he is doing it on behalf of Cruz.

In my opinion Cruz is eligible- not qualified- but eligible- but I am looking forward to Trump fan the flames of his racist base with the issue.

In investigating Wong Kim Ark, the supreme court has found, undeniably, that anyone born outside the jurisdiction of the US granted citizenship because their parents are US citizens...

......are naturalized.

The only question that remains is if natural born citizenship was intended by the founders to be something that was embodied exclusively in the Constitution. Or if it was their intention to be something that congress could grant through statute.

I argue the latter. As the founders did exactly this in the very first session of Congress.

Tell me Skylar, where was this passionate concern over Obama's questioned eligibility. When the issue was 1st brought up, when Obama 1st refused to settle the issue by immediately showing his birth certificates? Liberals such as yourself did not argue that such confirmation was absolutely necessary while bringing up the founding fathers.

No. Instead you liberals immediatley created the 'birther' attack and claimed anyone who questioned a Presidential candidate's nationality was a racist.... and now when it suits your own agenda you defend the 'birhers' and insist suddenly that it is our 'duty' to ensure legitimate nationality.

The scene is not only beyond hypocritcal but is, simultaneously hilarious! You can't write good comedy like this.

Tell me Skylar, where was this passionate concern over Obama's questioned eligibility.

You mean you haven't read any of the numerous threads that Steven has started about Obama...where I cited the exact same sources?

James Madison, the 1790 Naturalization Act, the Wong Kim Ark case and many others?

I've been discussing the issue of natural born citizenship for years. Its why I'm so much better informed than you are on the topic.

Where have you been?

Last edited:
Oh, and where's that evidence that the anonymous email you were citing came from Hillary?

Or have you utterly abandoned your previous nonsense?

Makes sense. Cruz and Rubio should disqualify themselves from the race. Obama should have never been allowed to run.

Natural born citizen status is inherited - it's not bestowed by the Constitution or Acts of Congress
And under the strictest of definitions, neither is Trump, because his mother was a foreigner. That would make him native born and not natural born. The purest say that to be NATURAL BORN you have to have BOTH PARENTS AMERICAN CITIZENS and BORN ON AMERICAN SOIL, so this birther game Trump is playing with Cruz just might come back to bite him in the ass, because to be PRESIDENT, you have to be NATURAL BORN. No other elected office requires that, only president.

Makes sense. Cruz and Rubio should disqualify themselves from the race. Obama should have never been allowed to run.

Natural born citizen status is inherited - it's not bestowed by the Constitution or Acts of Congress
And under the strictest of definitions, neither is Trump, because his mother was a foreigner. That would make him native born and not natural born. The purest say that to be NATURAL BORN you have to have BOTH PARENTS AMERICAN CITIZENS and BORN ON AMERICAN SOIL, so this birther game Trump is playing with Cruz just might come back to bite him in the ass, because to be PRESIDENT, you have to be NATURAL BORN. No other elected office requires that, only president.
Trumps foreign born mother naturalized as a U.S. Citizen before he was born. He is a Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen born to two U.S. citizen parents.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Trumps foreign born mother naturalized as a U.S. Citizen before he was born. He is a Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen born to two U.S. citizen parents.
That would qualify him... thanks for the tip S_M... I never googled it to look into it.

Movement? I'd say she brought up the issue which is not the same as starting a movement. Not sure she even brought it up herself but if not I'm not saying she wasn't behind floating the idea. I just don't recall her making a mountain out of a molehill or even openly talking about it. If I'm wrong somebody will set me straight with some links from her speeches.
you are correct. It was not hillary or the hillary campaign,,, in the 2008 election cycle it was a PAC supporting hillary's run, a member of the PAC who did such....but by law PAC and campaigns can have nothing to do with each other... no contact, no coordinating of any kind between PACS and campaigns....it's illegal...

And where in Article 2, Section 1 is any of that mentioned?

Remember, Stephen....you're not actually quoting the constitution. You're quoting your 'White is Right' bumpersticker.

From the gentleman's opinion blog site:

Lawyer, philosopher & logician. Strict constructionist of the U.S. Constitution. Passionate about The Federalist Papers (Alexander Hamilton, James Madison & John Jay), restoring constitutional government, The Bible, the writings of Ayn Rand, & the following: There is no such thing as Jew & Greek, slave & freeman, male & female, black person & white person; for we are all one person in Christ Jesus.

He is a Christian dominionist. I can't tell if he is as vicious a racist as Steve.

I strong believe that Publius Huldah is fronting for keys.
There is nothing wrong being proud of your race.
Of course it is the way you do it.
So I take it, you're a honky/ cracker loser.

Lawyer, philosopher & logician. Strict constructionist of the U.S. Constitution. Passionate about The Federalist Papers (Alexander Hamilton, James Madison & John Jay), restoring constitutional government, The Bible, the writings of Ayn Rand, & the following: There is no such thing as Jew & Greek, slave & freeman, male & female, black person & white person; for we are all one person in Christ Jesus.

He is a Christian dominionist. I can't tell if he is as vicious a racist as Steve.

You take it wrong as usual.:lol:

You take it wrong as usual.:lol:
scoreboard

I once gave ty some rabbit turds and told him they were smart pills, he said,"These taste like crap." I replied, "You're getting smaaarrterrr."

Pubic Huddle cited Vattel. A foolish move that immediately kills his argument.

For a 'constitutional attorney', he's not very good at this.Though it does explain why he's offering his services for free on the internet.

Where does Article 2 mention two U.S. citizen parents?

Where does Article 2 mention two U.S. citizen parents?
It doesn't. It does distinguish Citizen from natural born Citizen.

image_zpskwkqejgp.jpeg

image_zpsejbnpyai.jpeg

image_zpsknpmdlmm.jpeg

Ted Cruz acquired citizenship at birth via naturalization in a foreign sovereignty. He is not a natural born Citizen for Article 2 Section 1 purposes.

Forum List

Back