Constitutional Attorney Explains Why Ted Cruz And Marco Rubio Are Not Natural Born Citizens

I hope the op is joking like the rest of us.

Look, when I Cruz "Cruz the Canuck", it is a joke by way of this stupid birther issue in which Cruz was a part of. A sarcastic slap on the back of his supporter.

Nobody really think that Cruz, Rubio or Obama couldn't run for president, right?

Look, when I Cruz "Cruz the Canuck", it is a joke by way of this stupid birther issue in which Cruz was a part of. A sarcastic slap on the back of his supporter.

Nobody really think that Cruz, Rubio or Obama couldn't run for president, right?

No, the OP actually believe it, and still believe President Obama was born on Uranus, or was it Mars, or Pluto or Planet X?

Because some racist pussy on the Internet wants it to be so? Run along, boy.
Let me give you two great examples of why Cruz isn't qualified to be potus. You can't despite these two examples.

1. Muslim woman born in America goes to Iraq and he's 20 kids in iraq. Are those 20 kids Americans? They can become Americans but they can never be president.

2. Mexican American woman born here in America moves to Mexico and and has 20 kids in mexico. Can they all be president just because mom was born here?

What if a Muslim born in America goes to middle East and has 100 kids from 100 women and they raise them to be Isis? Can any of those people one day come here claiming to be Americans?
Cruz's mother was not a Muslim.
Next red herring, please.

Let me give you two great examples of why Cruz isn't qualified to be potus. You can't despite these two examples.

1. Muslim woman born in America goes to Iraq and he's 20 kids in iraq. Are those 20 kids Americans? They can become Americans but they can never be president.

2. Mexican American woman born here in America moves to Mexico and and has 20 kids in mexico. Can they all be president just because mom was born here?

What if a Muslim born in America goes to middle East and has 100 kids from 100 women and they raise them to be Isis? Can any of those people one day come here claiming to be Americans?
Does that matter?

Can a Muslim American man go father 100 babies in the middle East and then when they are 18 they can move here and run for president because they're father was born here? My father was born in Greece. Does that make me a citizen of Greece?

He's a Citizen, just not a natural born Citizen.

Based on your feelings, not based on the actual Constitution.
You want to conflate citizen with natural born Citizen. They are not the same.

Great, show me the definition from the Constitution.
You have to look elsewhere like case law. Here is a good chart.

Citizen+Chart.png.cf.png

Cool chart dude, where was that in the Constitution?

That chart was actually created by Benjamin Franklin using Microsoft Excel.

From the gentleman's opinion blog site:

Lawyer, philosopher & logician. Strict constructionist of the U.S. Constitution. Passionate about The Federalist Papers (Alexander Hamilton, James Madison & John Jay), restoring constitutional government, The Bible, the writings of Ayn Rand, & the following: There is no such thing as Jew & Greek, slave & freeman, male & female, black person & white person; for we are all one person in Christ Jesus.

He is a Christian dominionist. I can't tell if he is as vicious a racist as Steve.

I strong believe that Publius Huldah is fronting for keys.

"Publius Huldah" is Joanna Ruth Martin, she is a lawyer, but not a "Constitutional Lawyer."

She was/is married to Frank Scutari. He was convicted of aiding and abetting his brother, Richard Scutari, and other members of The Order when they robbed a Brinks truck. Richard Scutari was also involved in the murder of Alan Berg.

Just a couple of the highlights of "Publius Huldah's" life...

Muslim woman born in America goes to Iraq and he's 20 kids in iraq. Are those 20 kids Americans

Sure, why wouldn't they be? Assuming she lived here the required period of time and that she met the other requirements of current law.
No way. Guy is born here and gets radicalized by Isis at age 20 and he's over in yemin or khanahar making 20 little al quedas and at age 18 they are all coming back to get their birth certificates? You'd consider them American enough to be president?

You'd consider them American enough to be president?

It's not up to me.

Muslim woman born in America goes to Iraq and he's 20 kids in iraq. Are those 20 kids Americans

Sure, why wouldn't they be? Assuming she lived here the required period of time and that she met the other requirements of current law.
Just because you like Canada more than Iran or north Korea doesn't make Cruz any more electable.

Anyways, doesn't matter BC Cruz won't be the nominee. Of course if we go with Bernie maybe you'll go there. I hope so.

Just because you like Canada more than Iran or north Korea doesn't make Cruz any more electable.

We're talking eligibility not electability.

Can a Muslim American man go father 100 babies in the middle East and then when they are 18 they can move here and run for president because they're father was born here? My father was born in Greece. Does that make me a citizen of Greece?

Was your father a greek citizen when you were born?

Then you are probably a Greek Citizen.

A Muslim American or Greek American or Jewish American can father 100 babies in the Middle East- and if they move here- they are natural born citizens- but they can't run for President.

Not yet.

Natural born citizen is not the only eligibility requirement.

Does that matter?
Thanks for confirming your post was a red herring.
Next.

Why dont you consult a Greek lawyer?

That source has been debunked. Sheriff Joe has no cred. The state of Hawaii has certified it, and that's the end of the legal argument.

Makes sense. Cruz and Rubio should disqualify themselves from the race. Obama should have never been allowed to run.

Natural born citizen status is inherited - it's not bestowed by the Constitution or Acts of Congress
Obama was born in America.
That can't be determined since after a lengthy investigation by the Maricopa Sheriff's Office concluded his birth certificate was a 100% forgery.

Was your father a greek citizen when you were born?

Then you are probably a Greek Citizen.

A Muslim American or Greek American or Jewish American can father 100 babies in the Middle East- and if they move here- they are natural born citizens- but they can't run for President.

Not yet.

Natural born citizen is not the only eligibility requirement.
What else?

Does that matter?
Thanks for confirming your post was a red herring.
Next.
No red white or blue herrings. Just pointing out how different you'd feel if he was born somewhere other than Canada or if he was a democrat.

Heck, you prefer Canada to Hawaii.

All's I know is he ain't a natural born citizen.

And it doesn't matter to me cause I was never going to vote for him. But my conservative friends, that's a different story.

I just can't believe after all your birther shit you guys would try to run a foreigner. Actually I can believe it BC you guys are always the biggest hypocrites.

Forum List

Back