Contact Tracing......Hillary And The Deep State Invading Our Privacy. The Real Reason For COVID-19

Before too long, they will insist on having a tracking chip imbedded in each of us, just so they can track who we contact, where, and for how long, among other bits of information. Oh, and since money is nasty and transmits disease, as do plastic cards, we should use our chips to access our funds, too.
Anyone tries to inject anything into my body will end up on their ass. I don't care about their virus and any "immunization" they might concoct. It all stinks.
They already have a tracking chip....it's called a SIM card....in your cell phones.
HMMMMMMMM. I dont have one of those. Well maybe, but it isn't a "smart phone". I can make a phone call though ! Should I get a spinner and just use my "land line" for that ?
Yeah I try and stay away from cell phones and stick to the landline

WHY DO THESE STUPID MOTHER FKRS PUT SHIT IN CONSPIRACIES WHEN THIS IS A PROVEN BILL SITTING IN THE WHITE HOUSE THIS MINUTE GAWD DAM YOU FKRS ARE GAWD DAM PHUCKING THE DUMBEST FKN RETARDS ON THE PLANET!!!!

Democratic Gov. Jay Inslee wants to use “contact tracing” to quarantine anyone in Washington state who has crossed paths with a tested Covid-19 carrier.

During a May 12 press conference, Inslee revealed the purpose behind “contact tracing” is to identify and isolate anyone who has come across a tested Covid-19 carrier, presumably by using data from cell phones and other surveillance techniques as discussed by previous media reports.

Inslee-1.jpg

Other states pushing “contact tracing” will likely follow the same gameplan, especially those in the northeast.

Inslee-2.jpg

“Contact tracing involves interviewing people with positive COVID-19 tests to identify who

YOU ARE PHUCKING MORONS WHO KNNOW NNOTHING PRAY YOU. ARE PICKED UP BY THESE COVID PIGS BET REALIITY SMACKS YOU PRICKS REAL FAST.

YOU LOW IQ PUNTA'S HAVE NO IDEA WHAT REAL NEWS IS YOU UNINFORMED DOUHE BAGS ARE destroying THIS NATION YOU DON'T EVENN HAVE TO BE A DEMOCRAT JUST BE A CLUELESS FK WHO KNOWS "NOTHING" AND PUTS SHIT INN PLACES JUST BECAUSE " YOU" FEEL IT'S SOME FAKE ASS SHIT.

EVERY THINK YOU MIGHT BE AN IDIOT the same one who failed HISTORY MAYBEeeee. lol

View attachment 335562

How much more proof does a RETARD need to see this bill does exist and it just might go nation wide loons.

I MEAN THE BS IS NOT GOING TO END UNTIL THE PPL STAND AND RESIST THIS PURE BS LIE..

I mean u idiots think the AP is fake meanwhile all u have to do is go to the ap store and SEE IT..................
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Before too long, they will insist on having a tracking chip imbedded in each of us, just so they can track who we contact, where, and for how long, among other bits of information. Oh, and since money is nasty and transmits disease, as do plastic cards, we should use our chips to access our funds, too.
Anyone tries to inject anything into my body will end up on their ass. I don't care about their virus and any "immunization" they might concoct. It all stinks.
They already have a tracking chip....it's called a SIM card....in your cell phones.

They started with the pets--------it was gladly accepted and the bs lies accepted. They were using the animals to test the tracking knowing most dumbasses wouldn't think twice about it and then look how they sugar coated how great it wasa ( some cases it does good) mot it's all a lie to make us accept. They were preparing us for today.......and what's coming.
I know,that fucking made me so sick back then when the retarded sheep accepted it having their pets chipped,I never let them do it to mine.god there is no hope for the human race.:mad:9/11 was the start of our destruction of freedoms and civil rights,that was the beginning,now the elite have expanded their war against the citizens of the world with this fake virus and they are buying into it around the whole globe Jesus fucking Christ it’s disgusting how stupid they are.

George Soros, Bill Gates, Hillary, they're all trying to gather our information to use against us.

What is Contact Tracing?
What does it mean to you and me?
Who is behind it?

George Soros and Bill Gates in part are funding the program, House Democrats introduced a bill last week providing billions to help fund it, and Chelsea Clinton is on the board of the company responsible for it.

They are training thousands of Brown Shirt thugs to do whatever they deem necessary.

But what it amounts to is the Deep State forcing businesses to record your information when you patronize them or they can't reopen. Data collection is the primary function of Contact Tracing.

They claim its to establish a database for tracking COVID-19. The real purpose is much more nefarious.

6b584417aa2f1f0cc6cb0eb7a6021721.jpeg

George Soros, Bill Gates, Hillary, they're all trying to gather our information to use against us.

What is Contact Tracing?
Who is behind it?

George Soros and Bill Gates in part are funding the program, House Democrats introduced a bill last week providing billions to help fund it, and Chelsea Clinton is on the board of the company responsible for it.

They are training thousands of Brown Shirt thugs to do whatever they deem necessary.

But what it amounts to is the Deep State forcing businesses to record your information when you patronize them or they can't reopen. Data collection is the primary function of Contact Tracing.

They claim its to establish a database for tracking COVID-19. The real purpose is much more nefarious.

View attachment 336656

In other words: If you question authority, especially when there are red flags, and if you understand that corruption and coverups exist, and you don't automatically believe whatever you're spoon-fed by the government / msm, then you are an insane person who should be reviled by all of humanity.

Said no one, except for deeply indoctrinated, bootlicking useful idiots like you.

What is Contact Tracing?
Who is behind it?

View attachment 336656

In other words: If you question authority, especially when there are red flags, and if you understand that corruption and coverups exist, and you don't automatically believe whatever you're spoon-fed by the government / msm, then you are an insane person who should be reviled by all of humanity.

Said no one, except for deeply indoctrinated, bootlicking useful idiots like you.
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thup::banana::yes_text12:

What is Contact Tracing?
Who is behind it?

View attachment 336656

Lol you sure can read a whole lotta crap into one meme.

It's still a conspiracy theory though.

What is Contact Tracing?
Who is behind it?

View attachment 336656

No it's not. Many states are already implementing it. I know some people that were given this form to fill out when they wanted to eat.
No restaurant will be allowed to have people seated till they fill out a form that gives their names, addresses, and a bunch of other information.

What is Contact Tracing?
Who is behind it?

View attachment 336656

No it's not. Many states are already implementing it. I know some people that were given this form to fill out when they wanted to eat.
No restaurant will be allowed to have people seated till they fill out a form that gives their names, addresses, and a bunch of other information.
I didn't say they weren't contact tracing, I said contact tracing is not "the real reason for covid19".

Nice straw man though.

What is Contact Tracing?
Who is behind it?

View attachment 336656

I didn't say they weren't contact tracing, I said contact tracing is not "the real reason for covid19".

Nice straw man though.
Oh.....so you know that Democrats are using COVID-19 as an excuse to become BIG BROTHER.....yet you claim the virus isn't the excuse?

Try again.

What is Contact Tracing?
Who is behind it?

View attachment 336656

Nice straw man though.
Oh.....so you know that Democrats are using COVID-19 as an excuse to become BIG BROTHER.....yet you claim the virus isn't the excuse?

Try again.
Just because I complimented your straw man doesn't mean you need to build another one.

What is Contact Tracing?
Who is behind it?

View attachment 336656

Nice straw man though.

Try again.
Just because I complimented your straw man doesn't mean you need to build another one.
I didn't build another one.
Democrats are using COVID-19 as an excuse to put us in a database. They're tracking our movements.
Yet you're claiming they aren't.
If I didn't know you're past stupidity I would think you were Russian Spy trying to deflect.
Personally I don't think you're that smart.
You're just a useful idiot that has a ring in his nose and is being led around by the communists on the left.
Retards like you are just plain dangerous.

What is Contact Tracing?
Who is behind it?

View attachment 336656

Nice straw man though.

Try again.
Democrats are using COVID-19 as an excuse to put us in a database. They're tracking our movements.
If I didn't know you're past stupidity I would think you were Russian Spy trying to deflect.
You're just a useful idiot that has a ring in his nose and is being led around by the communists on the left.
You're still building them.

Except for contact tracking of covid19 nobody gives a flying fuck about you.

You know what is hilarious about threads like this is that historically the most ardent protectors of personal privacy were liberals and not conservatives. It was the SCOTUS liberal majority in Griswald and Rowe that expanded on our right to privacy. Conservatives like Bork thought that a right to privacy does not exist In the US Constitution.

If your value your privacy change parties Mud.

What is Contact Tracing?
Who is behind it?

View attachment 336656

Nice straw man though.

Try again.

Yeah.....and you think I was only talking about me.
STFU!!!

You know what is hilarious about threads like this is that historically the most ardent protectors of personal privacy were liberals and not conservatives. It was the SCOTUS liberal majority in Griswald and Rowe that expanded on our right to privacy. Conservatives like Bork thought that a right to privacy does not exist In the US Constitution.

If your value your privacy change parties Mud.
My changing parties won't change anything.....and what you're doing is projecting.
Leftists have always been this way......they just finally admitted to it now because they feel they can get away with it.
You see....communists have been using the same tactics for over 100 years.
They blame their sins on their critics.
Sort of the way Democrats screw everything up and then blame the Orange Man for everything bad that happens because of it.

What is Contact Tracing?
Who is behind it?

View attachment 336656

Nice straw man though.

Try again.

Yeah.....and you think I was only talking about me.
STFU!!!
Ok, you obviously aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer so I'll make one attempt to clarify and after that you on your own.

I realize of course.that you were not talking about yourself only, but trying to make some nebulous, frightening (to you) point about contact tracing.

But you're wrong. Nobody cares. They don't care who you're hanging out with, but hey don't care if you're ditching work, they don't care if you're cheating on your spouse, they just don't care. You're a nobody, and because if that they don't care.

Who is behind it?

Devil.
Didn't you read the Revelation Book of the Holy Bible?
The Apocalypse is coming.

HMMMMMMMM. I dont have one of those. Well maybe, but it isn't a "smart phone". I can make a phone call though ! Should I get a spinner and just use my "land line" for that ?

I've had a TracFone for years, pay as you go with a card you buy and load to the phone...…….I let it lapse once cause I didn't use it enough and when I bought another card to upload it wouldn't work. I called them about it and had to give them the serial number on the phone...….and they told me when the last time it was used and that I needed a new SIM card in order to activate it.

It's not a 'smart phone' by any means, but they still knew more about me than what I thought possible with a 'dumb' phone AND it will only work within a certain distance of my home area...….so it won't work if I took a trip out of state or county

What is Contact Tracing?
Who is behind it?

No matter to me. There will be no contact, no tracing here on my account.

Forum List

Back