Contrary to Popular Belief, Joe Biden Isn't, Or Shouldn't Be The Candidate Blacks Support

You are ignorant.....

It's the democrats that have been flucking you forever....

You are just too Stupid to get it....

I see just fine.

You see what they want your Dumb ass to see.....

Wrong. I see what's actually going on. All of it. And some punk white republican "conservative" is not going to be able to tell me the developments that I have seen since 1980 that has created todays republican party didn't happen. Try selling Dr. Right wings elixir elsewhere.

In short, enlighten us on what happened?

You know what happened. That's why you are a republican.

What happened? I don’t know.

poor-people-have-been-voting-democrat-for-fifty-years-and-28114266.png
And we voted republican for 100 and we are better off under democrats.

Concern yourself with your own people.

I see just fine.

Wrong. I see what's actually going on. All of it. And some punk white republican "conservative" is not going to be able to tell me the developments that I have seen since 1980 that has created todays republican party didn't happen. Try selling Dr. Right wings elixir elsewhere.

In short, enlighten us on what happened?

You know what happened. That's why you are a republican.

What happened? I don’t know.

Sure you don't. But hey, the internet has plenty of information you can find that will show you.

I thought old Republicans are today’s Democrats...no?

And todays republicans are the racists that made things worse. What is being said is that republicans like you can drop the lie. You are a pro racist, anti civil rights party.

You and those like you are scared shitless of losing your victim card. You have allowed yourself to feel empowered by that card...you refuse to let go. Weird shit.

In normal times I would agree, but given a choice between Biden and Trump, I can't imagine that any intelligent black person would vote for Trump over Biden.

Biden would not be my first choice for the Democratic candidacy, but beating Trump is mandatory and Biden is our best chance.

Besides, do you really think that given a Democratic Congress, Biden would stand in the way of progress?
Every other voting block knows that their vote is an exchange for something, no group more than whites.

Biden's record is abysmal for blacks.

Trump is already President, he's already horrible, already unleashed the worst policies, rhetoric, culture, etc. He's already rammed the most far rightwing and authoritarian judges through the courts.

A thinking and intelligent black person sees that and asks the Democrats what are they going to commit to doing for blacks to fight all the above.

If a candidate can't or won't, then they don't deserve the black vote.

Does this makes sense to you now?

What was Obama’s record for Blacks? What did Obama do to reduce Black Unemployment? Did he lower corporate taxes? Reduce regulation?
Maxine Waters: Why isn't Obama in black communities?
I have to laugh about how disingenuous some of these people here are.
maxine aint here.....

What has Crazy Uncle Joe ever done for black folks? I mean, compared to President Trump?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ericans/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5c7e8c7af27c

Trump has done nothing for blacks. The economy was growing when Trump took office. And black unemployment is still double that of whites.
tell them to move to California somewhere along the coast.....they should find a job....

No, tell whites to stop being racist. Black unemployment has historically been twice that of whites.
what?....there is no racism in california....

I thought old Republicans are today’s Democrats...no?

And todays republicans are the racists that made things worse. What is being said is that republicans like you can drop the lie. You are a pro racist, anti civil rights party.

I’m a pro bigot actually...I hate all pieces of shits...I probably hate white trash and white LefTards the most. Where do you go with that?

whats the matter marc?.....cant prove me wrong?...your pathetic party is just as fucked as the republicans are.....
Harry,

I asked a question first.

Are you man enough to respond honestly, or are you going to continue to snivel and weasel away like the run-of-the-mill USMB rightwing conservative?

So, once again...Is this your poor way of acknowledging that YES, Republicans ARE currently suppressing the black vote. Is this it?

whats the matter marc?.....cant prove me wrong?...your pathetic party is just as fucked as the republicans are.....
Harry,

I asked a question first.

Are you man enough to respond honestly, or are you going to continue to snivel and weasel away like the run-of-the-mill USMB rightwing conservative?

So, once again...Is this your poor way of acknowledging that YES, Republicans ARE currently suppressing the black vote. Is this it?
marc in another thread a month or so back,just because i did not agree with you you labeled me far right....when i asked you to prove i was,what did you do?....YOU ran away like the run of the mill assholes around here who label people just because they have the gall and audacity to disagree with them......so i asked you a question first marc,and i am still waiting for you to be man enough to prove what you said......and once again the democrats are just as fucked the republicans are....they just employ different methods to fuck you over....

marc in another thread a month or so back,just because i did not agree with you you labeled me far right....when i asked you to prove i was,what did you do?....YOU ran away like the run of the mill assholes around here who label people just because they have the gall and audacity to disagree with them......so i asked you a question first marc,and i am still waiting for you to be man enough to prove what you said......and once again the democrats are just as fucked the republicans are....they just employ different methods to fuck you over....
I'm not always on here Harry Dresden.

You need to understand this.

I don't keep a list of every poster's posts.

So I'm not going to go hunting for something that proves you're a rightwinger.

I go off memory. If you say you're not one, then, I guess I have to take your word for it.

So, are you ready to answer my question now?

Was that your way of acknowledging that Republicans are actively seeking to suppress the black vote?

Diamond and Silk know what time of day it is unlike your Dumb ass.....

Not if they are black republicans. You see dumb ass, blacks were once republican, but what maggots like you can't discuss are years of broken promises and decisions that fucked blacks over. Such as the 1877 Compromise made by REPUBLICAN president Rutherford Hayes that ended reconstruction.

Oh, I know exactly what time it is.

You are ignorant.....

It's the democrats that have been flucking you forever....

You are just too Stupid to get it....

I see just fine.

I'm sure no one can tell your dumb Black Ass anything....

You are a clueless fool......

Yet and still it's REPUBLICANS that are suppressing the black vote.

Why do you think that is Spruce?

Talk about sheep. You need to start thinking for yourself puppet.
Don't be an idiot.

Did the Democrat MSM give you a list of names of a suppressed voters?

Name 5 of them. Can't, can you?

Nobody's vote is being suppressed, dingleberry.

The Democrats know if they dangle "victimhood" on a hook you'll swallow it like a Big Mouthed Bass.

Blacks that think dark skin is a disability sicken me.

Don't be such a sheep.

The Democrats treat Blacks like pets and you respond by licking their feet.

Welfare in exchange for dignity.... You should be ashamed...
Yet and still it's REPUBLICANS that are suppressing the black vote.

Why do you think that is Spruce?

Talk about sheep. You need to start thinking for yourself puppet.

You Quack all this Bull Shit you can't back up...….

I go off memory.

One of the more blatant lies I've seen told on this forum... by anyone. If I wanted to, I could prove you're a flaming far left liberal by searching your comment archives and picking a post out with my eyes closed. I've seen people brag about being moderate or middle of the road, only to find they are as far left or far right as one could be.

You don't go off memory, you operate off of emotions. You let your emotions dictate your thoughts and distort any commentary you read from a right wing poster.

Forum List

Back