Conversation with Gov Chris Sununu on the Future of American Conservatism: as concerned as i'm about 2024, i'm scared to death about 2028, 2032&beyond

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
a graduate of MIT with a degree in engineering. he comes from a political family. i see him as a future president

• Banned
the NH House is split in favor of Republicans narrowly at 201-199 after Dems flipped a House seat in February, and yet Sununu's favored House Speaker was elected on the first ballot

MAGA World™ needs to listen to Republicans who are telling them, "You're screwing up. You're going too far. You're letting the wrong people represent you. Acting like an ignorant middle school bully is not helping you. Your election under-performance is trying to tell you something."

They need to listen, but they won't.

• Banned
Sununu says he's a different kind of Republican than Never Trumpers like Liz Cheney and Larry Hogan, he also slams Gavin Newsom's California as a "tragedy", says New Hampshire has the lowest poverty rate in America, and that the conservative message is lifting poor families up, while leftists like Bernie can't even tell the difference between equality and equity

Sununu says he's a different kind of Republican than Never Trumpers like Liz Cheney and Larry Hogan, he also slams Gavin Newsom's California as a "tragedy", says New Hampshire has the lowest poverty rate in America, and that the conservative message is lifting poor families up, while leftists like Bernie can't even tell the difference between equality and equity
next week you will have a reason to not like him....

Forum List

Back