Conversations With The Black Left.

Let's keep some things in perspective when we are talking about a group of people in a negative light, in this instance "Koreans". I have had Korean neighbors, friends, a martial arts instructor and a Korean girlfriend. Yes there have been tensions amongst some Koreans and some Black people, those dynamics occurred on a two way street. No one group held a premium on blame nor did one group hold a premium on innocence.
One thing some of need to do, is work on nurturing coalitions instead of tearing them down by acting like or saying the same or similar bigoted things that the bigots we are against would say.
"According to their polls, which were conducted in Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese, Asian-Americans backed Barack Obama by a three-to-one margin over Mitt Romney even though only 41 percent of Asian-Americans say they tend to vote Democratic."
Exit Polls Show Asian Americans Backed Obama by Wide Margin

Korean Americans for Obama « KAFO

There's a new generation that is more open to new ideas.

"... Yes there have been tensions amongst some Koreans and some Black people,..."

Where did purchase that inference in the thread????

Is this based on some deep-seated perceived slight from your youth??

It strikes me as a non sequitur of the caliber "I used to drive to work, but now I bring my lunch....."
unfortunately blacks have problems with all races.

Let's keep some things in perspective when we are talking about a group of people in a negative light, in this instance "Koreans". I have had Korean neighbors, friends, a martial arts instructor and a Korean girlfriend. Yes there have been tensions amongst some Koreans and some Black people, those dynamics occurred on a two way street. No one group held a premium on blame nor did one group hold a premium on innocence.
One thing some of need to do, is work on nurturing coalitions instead of tearing them down by acting like or saying the same or similar bigoted things that the bigots we are against would say.
"According to their polls, which were conducted in Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese, Asian-Americans backed Barack Obama by a three-to-one margin over Mitt Romney even though only 41 percent of Asian-Americans say they tend to vote Democratic."
Exit Polls Show Asian Americans Backed Obama by Wide Margin

Korean Americans for Obama « KAFO

There's a new generation that is more open to new ideas.

"... Yes there have been tensions amongst some Koreans and some Black people,..."

It strikes me as a non sequitur of the caliber "I used to drive to work, but now I bring my lunch....."

Um, and you know this, how? Please provide the documentation which supports "your opinion".

Um, and you know this, how? Please provide the documentation which supports "your opinion".

You could always google Asian black hate crimes. I got 25 million hits, but you refuse to see anything beyond what your white Liberal nannies feed you. You are so incredibly ill informed for a man who claims such brilliance. Read something from outside that myopic little world you inhabit. Form your OWN opinions. Venture off the plantation for once in your pitiful life.

name one race of people that blacks do not accuse of racism !! name one race as a whole that they believe treats them fairly .http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/02/us/02sfcrime.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

name one race of people that blacks do not accuse of racism !! name one race as a whole that they believe treats them fairly .http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/02/us/02sfcrime.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdNUaVxoNYw]Texas Police Warn Of Black Men Targeting, Attacking Hispanic Men - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back