Conversion Therapy Crusader Has Something To Say: He's Gay

Nope, children should be raised to know that the One True Living God is their Creator and has a plan for their life as men and women in the Kingdom of God.
th

Thank you for coming out in favor of brainwashing
Either Christians teach their children or you will. Like I said, there's a war going on.
What "war" is going on? Christians teach their children, as do parents of other religions. What are you complaining about? Why don't people just take care of their own kids? It seems that some "Christian" sects want the public to shoulder their burdens for them. Lazy.
The culture war between humanist secular communists and Christians. Duh!
So you have never heard of progressive theology'

Progressive Christianity is a form of Christianity which is characterized by a willingness to question tradition, acceptance of human diversity, a strong emphasis on social justice and care for the poor and the oppressed, and environmental stewardship of the Earth.
Progressive Christianity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_Christianity

What rock, exactly, do you live under?
Oh my, another new age religion disguised as Christianity. Nothing new. I've seen 'em all.

Nope, children should be raised to know that the One True Living God is their Creator and has a plan for their life as men and women in the Kingdom of God.
th

Thank you for coming out in favor of brainwashing
Either Christians teach their children or you will. Like I said, there's a war going on.
What "war" is going on? Christians teach their children, as do parents of other religions. What are you complaining about? Why don't people just take care of their own kids? It seems that some "Christian" sects want the public to shoulder their burdens for them. Lazy.
You don't make any sense. There is no "culture war." There is no such thing as "humanist secular communists" except in the minds of those addled by drugs and alcohol. What sect do you mean by "Christians," who are spread all over the political map in a country in which Christianity is the predominant religion? Christians seem to be having disagreements between the various sects. Familiarize yourself with the differences between the various Christian sects, denominations, cults.
Oh yeah, you're quite the expert on Christian sects, denominations, and cults, huh. I know more on that topic than you ever will. You're strictly an amateur.

You don't make any sense. There is no "culture war." There is no such thing as "humanist secular communists" except in the minds of those addled by drugs and alcohol. What sect do you mean by "Christians," who are spread all over the political map in a country in which Christianity is the predominant religion? Christians seem to be having disagreements between the various sects. Familiarize yourself with the differences between the various Christian sects, denominations, cults.
"Culture wars"

Haha...how fucking dumb. Most of the christians in this country would laugh in that guy's face.
You keep thinking that.

Why don't you cult people just go somewhere and live your lives? We've got Hasidic Jews, Amish, all kinds of groups that we basically leave alone. And they leave the rest of us alone. Why is it that you cult people try to dominate everyone else's life and our public institutions? You may be concerned for your sect, but nobody else is.

LGBTQ leaders are trying to force normative people not just to accept but to affirm and participate in it, even to bake a cake for the practice.

If homos and trannies just did there own business without publicity, it would be something different.
This sort of ignorance, hate, and bigotry is ridiculous.

You keep thinking that.

Why don't you cult people just go somewhere and live your lives? We've got Hasidic Jews, Amish, all kinds of groups that we basically leave alone. And they leave the rest of us alone. Why is it that you cult people try to dominate everyone else's life and our public institutions? You may be concerned for your sect, but nobody else is.

LGBTQ leaders are trying to force normative people not just to accept but to affirm and participate in it, even to bake a cake for the practice.

If homos and trannies just did there own business without publicity, it would be something different.
"did there own business without publicity, " ? Please explain exactly what that would look like in reality. Out of sight, out of mind? Back in the closet? Due tell princess.

Back in the 1970's, major US cities had "red light" districts where homosexuals, she-males, pimps, hoes, others interested in alternative forms of sexuality would hang out and do their thing. Police didn't bother them, and neither did the general public. If you went to one of your Smut Meccas, like "the Deuce" in New York City, you knew what you were getting in to.

The gender benders could do their own thing, our friend in the La Cosa Nostra owned the joints and could protect the people's privacy.

Worked out fine, actually.
You certainly seem to have some intimate knowledge of the underground sex cultures , as you do of the prison culture. Makes me wonder where you've been, what you've done and what you're into. But wait! The police didn't bother them? Are you fucking kidding!? Are you aware of Stonewall! ?? What the fuck are you anyway? I'm beginning to think a zombie troll bot.

The Gay Riots at the Stonewall were before my time, and I wasn't in New York.

Further the perverts who were rioting in Manhattan weren't demanding that normative people bake them a cake to celebrate their love of sodomy.

"Culture wars"

Haha...how fucking dumb. Most of the christians in this country would laugh in that guy's face.
You keep thinking that.

Naw, demonizing good decent people for calling perversion perversion is ridiculous.

"Culture wars"

You keep thinking that.

Naw, demonizing good decent people for calling perversion perversion is ridiculous.

I am so sick of all this Left ...DemonRat ...sexual perversion....

GOD PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

Humanity does not need more garbage............please help us!

Being homosexual is still a decease
Being homosexual is a " decease " What?

"I Love the poorly educated" :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

D.J.T

McDonald Jackass T-Rump

I love the re-educated.

By the way, the DSM removed homosexuality from its contents as a political policy decision, not a scientific one. And that is the official publication about it.

That is simply not true. While public pressure had an impact, the science supported the decision.

The myth buster
No because they don't have science about homosexualism. Politics prohibits it.

Being homosexual is still a decease
Being homosexual is a " decease " What?

"I Love the poorly educated" :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

D.J.T

McDonald Jackass T-Rump

I love the re-educated.

By the way, the DSM removed homosexuality from its contents as a political policy decision, not a scientific one. And that is the official publication about it.
Standard anti gay talking point mindlessly parroted by bigots everywhere.
You mean that there is no science to it? It is a political fact.

By the way, the DSM removed homosexuality from its contents as a political policy decision, not a scientific one.
False. And, you just made that up because it sounded nice to you.
It is true.

Actually, it was a commercial decision more than a political one.

Homosexuals are now among America's largest consumers of psychological "therapy". Calling sodomy a "mental illness" really wasn't helping to attract this group to employ a Bob Newhart wannabe on a weekly basis.

It was actually a very smart marketing idea, allowing professional shrinks to pay their children's orthodontic and tuition expenses;

Considering the fact that psychiatry still hasn't found the key to straightening out homosexuals, they really weren't seeing many homos cured of their desire take it in the ass. So, it was definitely more financially advantageous to pander.

After an effective therapy is invented, Homo Activists aren't going to be happy when everyone knows it is there choice to refuse a cure.

By the way, the DSM removed homosexuality from its contents as a political policy decision, not a scientific one.
It is true.

Homosexuals are now among America's largest consumers of psychological "therapy". Calling sodomy a "mental illness" really wasn't helping to attract this group to employ a Bob Newhart wannabe on a weekly basis.

It was actually a very smart marketing idea, allowing professional shrinks to pay their children's orthodontic and tuition expenses;

Considering the fact that psychiatry still hasn't found the key to straightening out homosexuals, they really weren't seeing many homos cured of their desire take it in the ass. So, it was definitely more financially advantageous to pander.

After an effective therapy is invented, Homo Activists aren't going to be happy when everyone knows it is there choice to refuse a cure.

Why should there be a "cure"? why does anyone have to "straighten out" anyone else. I understand that the latest alt-right strangulation of language is the term "normative," to characterize people me like who is a woman attracted to men, but do I need to be "cured" of this attraction? What would it mean to you and to society if I could undergo "conversion therapy" and come out a lesbian? Judging from the right-wing men I've seen, who are also trying to push male domination on the country, would "conversion therapy" offer heterosexual women a way out?

How about obeying our public-accommodation laws? You are arguing that, if I were in commerce, I should not be forced to serve people like southern baptists.

Last edited:
It is true.

Why should there be a "cure"? why does anyone have to "straighten out" anyone else. I understand that the latest alt-right strangulation of language is the term "normative," to characterize people me like who is a woman attracted to men, but do I need to be "cured" of this attraction? What would it mean to you and to society if I could undergo "conversion therapy" and come out a lesbian? Judging from the right-wing men I've seen, who are also trying to push male domination on the country, would "conversion therapy" offer heterosexual women a way out?

How about obeying our public-accommodation laws? You are arguing that, if I were in commerce, I should not be forced to serve people like southern baptists.

Everyone

Some people are dissatisfied with being homosexuals- don't those people deserve some hope that they can be rid of this?
A lot of renown doctors , like Dr. Marcus Bachmann, work with guys who are tired of taking it in the caboose and need help trying to break the Sodomy habit. If they could come up with a cure, a pill or injection, to permanently masculinize a man, it would eliminate a lot of pain and suffering

It is true.

It is worth pointing out that the majority of people who 'take it up the ass' are straight. I guess that millions of couples should be going to therapy to 'cure' that particular sex act from their dirty minds.

It is true.

Everyone

Some people are dissatisfied with being homosexuals- don't those people deserve some hope that they can be rid of this?
A lot of renown doctors , like Dr. Marcus Bachmann, work with guys who are tired of taking it in the caboose and need help trying to break the Sodomy habit. If they could come up with a cure, a pill or injection, to permanently masculinize a man, it would eliminate a lot of pain and suffering

Are you serious about this? Isn't this guy Bachmann married to Michelle Bachmann? Is what he produces by his voodoo a curse to a woman who entertains a relationship with one of this poor guys?

It is true.

Everyone

Are you serious about this? Isn't this guy Bachmann married to Michelle Bachmann? Is what he produces by his voodoo a curse to a woman who entertains a relationship with one of this poor guys?

You don't think there are homos out there who might prefer to be normal?

If there are such people, why should they be treated with such disdain by the libs? Isn't America supposed to be the place where anyone can be anything they choose? If someone has a quest, a desire , for Normalcy, the American thing to do is to help him out.

That's all Dr. Bachmann is engaged in, helping out suffering souls.

Are his methods effective? I don't know. But if they aren't, let's see if the Family Research Council can find methods with are successful

Of course, genius, the entire thread topic is about one of them. Damn son, try to keep up...

Let me ask you this, FFI.

Suppose a friend of yours smoked cigarettes and they wanted to quit- would you want to help them out if they could? Or would you tell them , tough shit, "you were born that way" and "deal with it"?

Then as the same thing, if they were homosexual and wanted to straighten out? Would you help them out, or tell them "tough shit"

Of course, genius, the entire thread topic is about one of them. Damn son, try to keep up...

Suppose a friend of yours smoked cigarettes and they wanted to quit- would you want to help them out if they could? Or would you tell them , tough shit, "you were born that way" and "deal with it"?

Then as the same thing, if they were homosexual and wanted to straighten out? Would you help them out, or tell them "tough shit"
No, I would refer them to a psychiatrist, not a fucking bible beating hack that aligns with someones stupid religious fetish.

At which time, the psychologist would then likely and carefully show him that he can acceot who he really is. Because, unlike the conversion therapy freaks, psychiatrists try to help and do no harm.

No, I would refer them to a psychiatrist, not a fucking bible beating hack that aligns with someones stupid religious fetish.

At which time, the psychologist would then likely and carefully show him that he can acceot who he really is. Because, unlike the conversion therapy freaks, psychiatrists try to help and do no harm.

So you don't believe that people can change? If they lose their manhood, they can never get it back?

Forum List

Back