🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Convince me

Do you not agree with his statement or are you mad because he reminded you of it?

Obama is an embarrassment. So eager is he to suck the dicks of the terrorists, that he digs up items from a thousand years back, to defend his Islamic allies.

Logical fallacy is the foundation for the morons rantings - what a complete fool this douchebag is.

Seems to me you only want Christians to be referred to in the positive and Muslims in the negative........that would make sense to a hypocrite. The fact is that Christians act like heathens many times, especially in this Board.

Of course it does - but then, you are quite stupid.

What I actually want is for those who cut the heads off of 21 people THIS WEEK, to be treated as what they are - and not try to justify their terrorism by digging up acts from the dark ages.

Do you not agree with his statement or are you mad because he reminded you of it?

Obama is an embarrassment.
That's a lie and sounds like total butt hurt.

So eager is he to suck the dicks of the terrorists, that he digs up items from a thousand years back, to defend his Islamic allies.
Bush did business with the Muslims you so hate.......I guess that wasn't sucking dicks to you because you are a total partisan hack.

Logical fallacy is the foundation for the morons rantings - what a complete fool this douchebag is.
You're the only douchebag here......not being able to defend your nasty comments with rational reasons, just butt hurt.

Something like that would bother me if it came from a respected and sensible person, but being you're a first class jerk with no brains, I'll just laugh and consider the source.

What I actually want is for those who cut the heads off of 21 people THIS WEEK, to be treated as what they are - and not try to justify their terrorism by digging up acts from the dark ages.
Yeah, like the actual criminals here are so easy to find. You bitch about drones killing innocents (Muslims), you bitch about Muslims being POS, sounds to me you are a totally confused little bitch. (and You in my statement refers to most conservatives, who don't know what the shit to go after).

Obama is an embarrassment. So eager is he to suck the dicks of the terrorists, that he digs up items from a thousand years back, to defend his Islamic allies.

Seems to me you only want Christians to be referred to in the positive and Muslims in the negative........that would make sense to a hypocrite. The fact is that Christians act like heathens many times, especially in this Board.

He never defends that extremists. He wants to remind us of the difference between the extremists and the moderates,

no matter what the religion.

A distinction that someone like you is incapable of when it comes to Muslims.

Because the O/P said this: "Obama only refers to Christians in the negative".

And as we see, the putrid fuckwad IS extremely negative.

That is not true, that is an emotional opinion based on bias that makes your prejudice look like a pimple on a Tea Bagger's fat ass.

All right assclown, show something positive fuckwad Obama has said about Christians?

Here, I'll help you.

All by fuckwad in chief Obama.

“Which passages of scripture should guide our public policy? Should we go with Leviticus, which suggests slavery is OK and that eating shellfish is an abomination? Or we could go with Deuteronomy, which suggests stoning your child if he strays from the faith?”

“You got into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing’s replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton Administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it’s not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”

Read more at Contrast Barack Obama s Quotes About Islam With His Quotes About Christianity

The only other person I've put on ignore here is Steve McGarrett, I'm sure you've seen his Obama avatar-slur. But you're next. Buh-bye, and get rid of that rabid dog.

You really get upset at having your ass kicked...

Those jobs disappeared when progressive asswads began grabbing lands in rural areas, and deeming their contents and their nature "protected"..thus making it illegal for the owners of the land and the people who live there to make a living harvesting the resources they had always harvested.

Progressives fuck up the cities, then they move on the countryside.

little-baby-pouting.jpg

Poor assclown Playtex - if only you could have me arrested and executed for speaking against your god.

Obama is moron. Too stupid to grasp the depths of his idiocy.

Bush did business with the Muslims you so hate.......I guess that wasn't sucking dicks to you because you are a total partisan hack.

The logical fallacy of et tu does nothing to salvage your little tin god. Even if Bush was a fool, that makes your god no less of a fool.

You're the only douchebag here......not being able to defend your nasty comments with rational reasons, just butt hurt.

Of course, Obama engaging in logical fallacy and displaying his idiocy to the world isn't a problem - my pointing it out is.

Something like that would bother me if it came from a respected and sensible person, but being you're a first class jerk with no brains, I'll just laugh and consider the source.

Or if you possessed the intellect to grasp the conversation.

Alas, your IQ is substantially less than your cup size.

Quick, when was the 1st Crusade? Was it last week? Obama's Muslim partners burned 40 people to death TODAY. Do acts a thousand years ago justify this - as the fuckwad Obama claims?

Yeah, like the actual criminals here are so easy to find. You bitch about drones killing innocents (Muslims), you bitch about Muslims being POS, sounds to me you are a totally confused little bitch. (and You in my statement refers to most conservatives, who don't know what the shit to go after).

Obama is moronic fuckwad - fact.

This angers you because you are a mindless sycophant. You love Obama and hate the infidels outside of the party. You are driven by base emotions, because you lack the mind to formulate thoughts.

You are a democrats, and you have been trained to support Islamic extremism.

little-baby-pouting.jpg

Poor assclown Playtex - if only you could have me arrested and executed for speaking against your god.

The logical fallacy of et tu does nothing to salvage your little tin god. Even if Bush was a fool, that makes your god no less of a fool.

Of course, Obama engaging in logical fallacy and displaying his idiocy to the world isn't a problem - my pointing it out is.

Quick, when was the 1st Crusade? Was it last week? Obama's Muslim partners burned 40 people to death TODAY. Do acts a thousand years ago justify this - as the fuckwad Obama claims?

This angers you because you are a mindless sycophant. You love Obama and hate the infidels outside of the party. You are driven by base emotions, because you lack the mind to formulate thoughts.

You are a democrats,

and you are an idiot.

He never defends that extremists.

BullSHIT - lying for the drooling fucker won't save him. He was EXACTLY defending them, through the logical fallacy of non-contemporaneous.

He wants to remind us of the difference between the extremists and the moderates,

Ah yes, and the comparison to the dark ages is valid because it's still 1090 AD - or at least the fuckwad seems to think so.

Some religions have evolved over the last thousand years - Obama defends and promotes one which hasn't.

1090 was a brutal time - the fucking moron Obama can't seem to grasp that it isn't 1090 anymore.

Yes indeed. The reactions by Jordan and Egypt were immediate upon hearing the news. Two Americans were beheaded last September, but Obama hasn't acted. So... one wonders, is his commitment to his political philosophy more important than showing the world that the US won't stand by and let ISIS execute our citizens?
Obama doesn't give a rats behind about America or Americans.as long as he can keep on implementing his anti-America/American form of liberalism.
Obama wont be happy until America has been reduced to third-world country, besieged by islamic terrorists from all sides.
THEN Obama will be "happy" (SIC).

most intelligent post you've made today, possibly your entire life.

apparently people are going to need to cp your entire inane rant if they want to quote you. You don't have the balls to leave your dumbass comments on the page. Chickenshit much?

If you huffed less paint, you would probably make more sense. BUT then you would no longer be a democrat.

Look, you're a partisan hack and a complete moron. The hate sites program you to spew moronic shit, which is exactly what you do.

The fuckwad Obama attempted to justify acts committed by Islam today, by associating them with acts by Christians a thousand years ago. Obviously you have no clue what logical fallacy is, and you sure the fuck have no idea what contemporaneous means. But your little tin god has an Affirmative Action JD - so in theory should be well versed in the process of logic.

In very simple terms, those that even a dolt such as you should be able to grasp - actions in the current time do not equate to actions in the distant path. It is not a valid comparison.

apparently people are going to need to cp your entire inane rant if they want to quote you. You don't have the balls to leave your dumbass comments on the page. Chickenshit much?

If you huffed less paint, you would probably make more sense. BUT then you would no longer be a democrat.

Look, you're a partisan hack and a complete moron. The hate sites program you to spew moronic shit, which is exactly what you do.

The fuckwad Obama attempted to justify acts committed by Islam today, by associating them with acts by Christians a thousand years ago. Obviously you have no clue what logical fallacy is, and you sure the fuck have no idea what contemporaneous means. But your little tin god has an Affirmative Action JD - so in theory should be well versed in the process of logic.

In very simple terms, those that even a dolt such as you should be able to grasp - actions in the current time do not equate to actions in the distant path. It is not a valid comparison.

just stand in the corner and hurl insults, that's all you're capable of ... this partisan hack as you call me didn't vote for Obama, ever.

in simple trems, you have no idea wtf you're talking about. Now go edit out all of your dumbass posts you dumbass RW moron.

just stand in the corner and hurl insults, that's all you're capable of ... this partisan hack as you call me didn't vote for Obama, ever.

in simple trems, you have no idea wtf you're talking about. Now go edit out all of your dumbass posts you dumbass RW moron.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Still supporting those illegal wars of Obama I see..

I realize you have no idea what I'm talking about, you're not particularly bright.

Evidence of your stupidity begins with your failure to grasp back-quoting.

Look at one of your posts, do you see what you're responding to? No? Now look at my posts, do you see what I'm responding to? Do you know why?

Context is a good thing, which you would have learned had you stuck it out for 3rd grade...

He never defends that extremists.

BullSHIT - lying for the drooling fucker won't save him. He was EXACTLY defending them, through the logical fallacy of non-contemporaneous.

He wants to remind us of the difference between the extremists and the moderates,

Ah yes, and the comparison to the dark ages is valid because it's still 1090 AD - or at least the fuckwad seems to think so.

Some religions have evolved over the last thousand years - Obama defends and promotes one which hasn't.

1090 was a brutal time - the fucking moron Obama can't seem to grasp that it isn't 1090 anymore.

Maybe if idiots like you could tell the difference between a Muslim terrorist and a Muslim who isn't a terrorist the President wouldn't feel compelled to dumb it down that far.

No, I'm not like some of you conservatives, who want to kill anyone that doesn't think stupid like the rest of you......I just laugh at you and your stupid leaders and the idiotic ideas they come up with.

Actually, you are the moron. He's President of the United States, the most powerful man in the world....and what are you? An idiot posting nasties on a political board.

You miss the whole point, but I'm not surprised, you're not the brightest bulb in the box....Bush was a fool, and most of you worshipped him and thought he was so smart, so it's no surprise that you can't fathom Obama being eloquent and intelligent. But, it's not his fault that you all can't recognize that, that doesn't mean his dumb, just that you are.

I think you are getting images of our previous president....the one that got shoes thrown at him...starting worthless wars, claiming he had won the war in Iraq, and not being able to string a sentence together.

I'm not the one that has to resort to cutsie-pie insults because you can't come up with a reasonable response. Pity you.

Oh, another of your junior high quips? Shows how infantile and stupid you really are.

Oh, so if it didn't happen yesterday, it didn't happen. Another of your inane observations.

When a moronic fuckwad calls someone that is intelligent, eloquent, and President of the United States a moronic fuckwad, it really augments the moronic fuckwad as a brainless moronic fuckwad. You'd do best to keep your mouth shut.

You're the one that is angry calling all the names and you're the one that is unable to formulate thoughts....you spew the same rhetoric day in and day out.......were so butt hurt that Obama not only beat your party clowns once, but twice.....ooooh, that must really suck.

That's another lie and something coming out of your butt, hurt.

Maybe if idiots like you could tell the difference between a Muslim terrorist and a Muslim who isn't a terrorist the President wouldn't feel compelled to dumb it down that far.

Maybe if morons like you could grasp that the Koran the terrorists go by is word for word the same Koran that all Muslims go by, we could make some progress against the bastards.

You are a democrats,

and you are an idiot.

Derp derp derpity derp indeed.

He's just a sorry ass, butt hurt, conservative who thinks he's writing very intelligent posts.........bwahahahaha!

Maybe if morons like you could grasp that the Koran the terrorists go by is word for word the same Koran that all Muslims go by, we could make some progress against the bastards.

Bwahahaha, just yesterday I read some posts from the right praising the Jordan King.......bwahahaha....he's a Muslim.

Forum List

Back