🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Convince me

Those jobs disappeared when progressive asswads began grabbing lands in rural areas, and deeming their contents and their nature "protected"..thus making it illegal for the owners of the land and the people who live there to make a living harvesting the resources they had always harvested.

Progressives fuck up the cities, then they move on the countryside.

Oooooh, I think I heard some noise........bwahaha!

Maybe if idiots like you could tell the difference between a Muslim terrorist and a Muslim who isn't a terrorist the President wouldn't feel compelled to dumb it down that far.

Maybe if morons like you could grasp that the Koran the terrorists go by is word for word the same Koran that all Muslims go by, we could make some progress against the bastards.

A genocide of all Muslims won't work.

Maybe if idiots like you could tell the difference between a Muslim terrorist and a Muslim who isn't a terrorist the President wouldn't feel compelled to dumb it down that far.

Maybe if morons like you could grasp that the Koran the terrorists go by is word for word the same Koran that all Muslims go by, we could make some progress against the bastards.

Bwahahaha, just yesterday I read some posts from the right praising the Jordan King.......bwahahaha....he's a Muslim.

They momentarily strayed off the playbook. I see some today throw the Jordanian king under the bus.

They'll all be back to supporting a Muslim genocide before long.

They momentarily strayed off the playbook. I see some today throw the Jordanian king under the bus.

They'll all be back to supporting a Muslim genocide before long.

Sure you do moron, it's not like you'd lie. I mean, hesitate to lie...

Al-Sissi and King Abdullah are both far better men than fuckwad Obama.

They both go by the same book as ISIS, don't they?

You just did when you said all Muslims go by the same book as the terrorists.

That says I support genocide?

You really put the "fucking" in "stupid."

"Maybe if morons like you could grasp that the Koran the terrorists go by is word for word the same Koran that all Muslims go by, we could make some progress against the bastards"

That's where you put them all into the same category. I assume you want to exterminate the terrorists, so equating the rest of Islam to the terrorists logically means you want them all to meet the same fate.

"Maybe if morons like you could grasp that the Koran the terrorists go by is word for word the same Koran that all Muslims go by, we could make some progress against the bastards"

That's where you put them all into the same category. I assume you want to exterminate the terrorists, so equating the rest of Islam to the terrorists logically means you want them all to meet the same fate.

You "assume" because you are a fucking retard.

Obama refuses to acknowledge that the followers of Allah, who preach an Islamic Caliphate are "Muslim." This makes Obama stupid - or rather reveals the simpering fuckwad as such. There are two choices, follow the edicts of Muhammad, OR be civilized. King Abdullah has chosen to be civilized. Let Islam fade to a cultural religion like Judaism - and no one has a problem with it.

Bwahahaha, just yesterday I read some posts from the right praising the Jordan King.......bwahahaha....he's a Muslim.

I'm sure KOS programmed you to think you have a point....

You have a long way to go on your doctoral learning.......and you're not able to understand the funny hypocrisy in your right-wing hate of Muslims and praise of Jordan's Hussein! Poor censored!
:itsok:
:itsok:

Obama refuses to acknowledge that the followers of Allah, who preach an Islamic Caliphate are "Muslim."

But you think Abdullah and Al-Sissi are better men than Obama......so how does that square with your idea that all Muslims are to be hated? You're so fucking confused, you're running around in circles, chasing your tail..........bwahahaha....now go away, funny creature.

Forum List

Back