🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Convince me

That Obama cares about the 21 Coptic Christians beheaded in Egypt. Why would he refer to him as "citizens" and not by their faith as well?

The United States condemns the despicable and cowardly murder of twenty-one Egyptian citizens in Libya by ISIL-affiliated terrorists. We offer our condolences to the families of the victims and our support to the Egyptian government and people as they grieve for their fellow citizens.

ISIL’s barbarity knows no bounds. It is unconstrained by faith, sect, or ethnicity. This wanton killing of innocents is just the most recent of the many vicious acts perpetrated by ISIL-affiliated terrorists against the people of the region, including the murders of dozens of Egyptian soldiers in the Sinai, which only further galvanizes the international community to unite against ISIL.

Convince me, that Obama is willing to crush the barbarians who burned a Jordanian pilot alive in a cage. I implore you to convince me why we aren't bringing the full might of our military might to bear on the savages who beheaded two American journalists, and Kayla Mueller. The responses from Jordan and Egypt were immediate when ISIS murdered their countrymen, but Obama continues to take selfies and play golf, while the so called "Jay Vee" team comes knocking on the door. Convince me that Obama cares about our citizens overseas.

Convince me that Obama has Israel's best interests in mind while he negotiates a nuclear treaty with Iran, while they secretively continue enriching uranium.

Iran is moving ahead with a nuclear program that U.S. officials said would be frozen, and it is now clear the USA and other world powers are willing to accept an Iranian enrichment program that Iran refuses to abandon, say analysts.

Iran has continued research and development on new, far more efficient machines for producing uranium fuel that could power reactors or bombs, and its stockpile of low enriched uranium has actually grown, according to a report by Institute for Science and International Security.

The Iranian regime has also trumpeted recent tests of new ballistic missiles that could be used to deliver a future warhead while its pariah economy has begun a modest recovery.

Analysts watching the movements say the U.S. easing of economic sanctions against Iran to induce it to make compromises on a long-term nuclear agreement may not be having the desired effect.

"If Iranians believe they can erode the sanctions without making additional nuclear concessions, then the improvement in the economy makes a comprehensive deal less likely," said Gary Samore, a former principal arms control adviser to President Obama.

Iran advancing its nuclear program despite pact with West

Convince me that Obama cares for our men and women in uniform, when he does nothing as ISIS militants capture a town 5 miles from a Marine base in Iraq?

slamic State has reportedly seized al-Baghdadi, in Iraq’s Anbar Province, 5 miles from an air base staffed by U.S. Marines, as the terror group continues its push beyond its bases in Syria and Iraq in an attempt to establish militant affiliates in other countries.

Hundreds of Islamic State fighters reportedly captured most of al-Baghdadi, which is 55 miles from the capital Ramadi, on Thursday.

On Friday, Iraqi soldiers had retaken several government buildings, but the soldiers withdrew early Saturday, handing the town back to the militants, The New York Times reported, citing local security officials.

One local Iraqi official told Reuters that, "Ninety percent of al-Baghdadi district has fallen under the control of the insurgents."

Militants attacked the town of al-Baghdadi from two directions before advancing inward, Reuters reported.

According to the Pentagon, al-Baghdadi was the first territorial gain by the militant group in months.

On Sunday, a U.S. Central Command spokesman refuted reports that ISIS had taken al-Baghdadi. "Al-Baghdadi has not fallen to ISIL or been seized by them," said U.S. Central Command, in an email to Fox News. Al-Baghdadi is "contested" not "Daesh held," said the email, referring to ISIS as Daesh, the name used by Arab partners to refer to the terrorist group.

On Friday, following the attack on al-Baghdadi, Islamic state fighters led a suicide attack on the Ayn al-Asad air base, where U.S. Marines are training Iraqi troops.

Most of the Islamic State fighters died in the suicide attack, killed either by Iraqi government forces or by detonating their suicide vests, said Navy Rear Adm. John Kirby, the Pentagon spokesman.

ISIS closing in Terror group seizes Iraqi town 5 miles from Marine base Fox News

Convince me this man has a spine.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mi.../boko-haram-200-000-christians-risk-massacre-

How many American troops should we commit to dealing with this?
nigeria-n306211

So nobody has any responses? No ideas? 200,000 Christians at risk and none of you save-the-Christians types want to put 50,000 or so American troops into Nigeria?

Now why is that I wonder? Why aren't you condemning Obama with endless rants about him being a Muslim or something because he won't go to war with Boko Haram?

That Obama cares about the 21 Coptic Christians beheaded in Egypt. Why would he refer to him as "citizens" and not by their faith as well?

The United States condemns the despicable and cowardly murder of twenty-one Egyptian citizens in Libya by ISIL-affiliated terrorists. We offer our condolences to the families of the victims and our support to the Egyptian government and people as they grieve for their fellow citizens.

ISIL’s barbarity knows no bounds. It is unconstrained by faith, sect, or ethnicity. This wanton killing of innocents is just the most recent of the many vicious acts perpetrated by ISIL-affiliated terrorists against the people of the region, including the murders of dozens of Egyptian soldiers in the Sinai, which only further galvanizes the international community to unite against ISIL.

Convince me, that Obama is willing to crush the barbarians who burned a Jordanian pilot alive in a cage. I implore you to convince me why we aren't bringing the full might of our military might to bear on the savages who beheaded two American journalists, and Kayla Mueller. The responses from Jordan and Egypt were immediate when ISIS murdered their countrymen, but Obama continues to take selfies and play golf, while the so called "Jay Vee" team comes knocking on the door. Convince me that Obama cares about our citizens overseas.

Convince me that Obama has Israel's best interests in mind while he negotiates a nuclear treaty with Iran, while they secretively continue enriching uranium.

Iran is moving ahead with a nuclear program that U.S. officials said would be frozen, and it is now clear the USA and other world powers are willing to accept an Iranian enrichment program that Iran refuses to abandon, say analysts.

Iran has continued research and development on new, far more efficient machines for producing uranium fuel that could power reactors or bombs, and its stockpile of low enriched uranium has actually grown, according to a report by Institute for Science and International Security.

The Iranian regime has also trumpeted recent tests of new ballistic missiles that could be used to deliver a future warhead while its pariah economy has begun a modest recovery.

Analysts watching the movements say the U.S. easing of economic sanctions against Iran to induce it to make compromises on a long-term nuclear agreement may not be having the desired effect.

"If Iranians believe they can erode the sanctions without making additional nuclear concessions, then the improvement in the economy makes a comprehensive deal less likely," said Gary Samore, a former principal arms control adviser to President Obama.

Convince me that Obama cares for our men and women in uniform, when he does nothing as ISIS militants capture a town 5 miles from a Marine base in Iraq?

slamic State has reportedly seized al-Baghdadi, in Iraq’s Anbar Province, 5 miles from an air base staffed by U.S. Marines, as the terror group continues its push beyond its bases in Syria and Iraq in an attempt to establish militant affiliates in other countries.

Hundreds of Islamic State fighters reportedly captured most of al-Baghdadi, which is 55 miles from the capital Ramadi, on Thursday.

On Friday, Iraqi soldiers had retaken several government buildings, but the soldiers withdrew early Saturday, handing the town back to the militants, The New York Times reported, citing local security officials.

One local Iraqi official told Reuters that, "Ninety percent of al-Baghdadi district has fallen under the control of the insurgents."

Militants attacked the town of al-Baghdadi from two directions before advancing inward, Reuters reported.

According to the Pentagon, al-Baghdadi was the first territorial gain by the militant group in months.

On Sunday, a U.S. Central Command spokesman refuted reports that ISIS had taken al-Baghdadi. "Al-Baghdadi has not fallen to ISIL or been seized by them," said U.S. Central Command, in an email to Fox News. Al-Baghdadi is "contested" not "Daesh held," said the email, referring to ISIS as Daesh, the name used by Arab partners to refer to the terrorist group.

On Friday, following the attack on al-Baghdadi, Islamic state fighters led a suicide attack on the Ayn al-Asad air base, where U.S. Marines are training Iraqi troops.

Most of the Islamic State fighters died in the suicide attack, killed either by Iraqi government forces or by detonating their suicide vests, said Navy Rear Adm. John Kirby, the Pentagon spokesman.

ISIS closing in Terror group seizes Iraqi town 5 miles from Marine base Fox News

Reality check needed here. The press is reporting that ISIS has moved into the urban areas and hiding amongst the civilians. So how would you like Obama to handle this?

"Shock and Awe" redux? It didn't work in Iraq to go kicking down doors and searching houses, either. We ended up with 45,000 maimed U.S. soldiers and an unknown number of permanently emotionally damaged ones, too. Why? Because seeing babies blown up in marketplaces and killing innocent civilians doesn't sit well with Americans.

So you call it, Sparky. Give us your plan instead of copying and pasting the news.

The thing is, you don't KNOW what plan he is formulating. He did, after all, go in and get Bin Laden, now didn't he?

But I'm sure that as soon as he has a plan he will call YOU.

Here's the president's statement on the killing of the Jordanian pilot:

"Today, we join the people of Jordan in grieving the loss of one of their own, First Lieutenant Moaz al-Kasasbeh, cruelly and brutally killed by ISIL terrorists.

"On behalf of the American people, I offer my deepest condolences to Lieutenant al-Kasasbeh’s family and loved ones, to the brave men and women of the Jordan Armed Forces, and to King Abdullah II and the people of Jordan.

"Lieutenant al-Kasasbeh will forever personify the bravery of a true son of Jordan, one who honored his family and country by his seven years of military service. Along with his compatriots and other Arab and international members of the coalition, Lieutenant al-Kasasbeh was in the vanguard of the effort to degrade and defeat the threat posed by ISIL.

"Lieutenant al-Kasasbeh’s dedication, courage, and service to his country and family represent universal human values that stand in opposition to the cowardice and depravity of ISIL, which has been so broadly rejected around the globe. As we grieve together, we must stand united, respectful of his sacrifice to defeat this scourge.

"Today, the coalition fights for everyone who has suffered from ISIL’s inhumanity. It is their memory that invests us and our coalition partners with the undeterred resolve to see ISIL and its hateful ideology banished to the recesses of history."

Gee, guess what?

He never mentions that the pilot was Muslim.

Use what passes for a brain in your head and think about that.

They are rather simple-minded.....or ignorant....or both. They hate Muslims, but the adulation for the King of Jordan, (who happens to be Muslim) in their attempt to strike at Obama makes them look like simpletons.

You assclowns are sheeple. The hate sites tell you to have assclown avies, and since you have no brain, you mindlessly follow the flock.

You assclowns have taken the terrorists as your BFF's because you share a common enemy - America.

The only hate site I know of is this one right here, with nice folks like you posting 24/7.

Link with direct quotes, please.

If only you assclowns weren't such fucking retards...

{Lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ.} Fuckwad Obama, February 05, 2015

I know he said that, he was stating a fact and I was glad to hear him subtly bitch-slap the far right evangelicals who think they own this country.

The only hate site I know of is this one right here, with nice folks like you posting 24/7.

Retards demonstrate their retardation with an assclown avatar - so all will recognize their deep and abiding stupidity.

The hate sites, KOS, ThinkProgress, MoveOn, Alternet; and the rest of the George Soros funded cesspools, do your thinking for you. Virtually every piece of filth you post on this board, you got from one of the hate sites. You leftists are like termites, no individual is able to formulate a though, you follow a hive mind, with Soros as queen of the nest.

Retards demonstrate their retardation with an assclown avatar - so all will recognize their deep and abiding stupidity.

The hate sites, KOS, ThinkProgress, MoveOn, Alternet; and the rest of the George Soros funded cesspools, do your thinking for you. Virtually every piece of filth you post on this board, you got from one of the hate sites. You leftists are like termites, no individual is able to formulate a though, you follow a hive mind, with Soros as queen of the nest.

You're out of touch. George Soros is so yesterday. The person you want to demonize now is Tom Steyer.

You didn't answer my question: Did you jump all over the Obama-cartoon avatar users, too?

I'll wait right here for your answer, and perhaps you can link me to the posts where you condemned them for being sheep.

I'm curious. What are you doing about it? How are you helping stop ISIS? By cheering them on?

What an asshole you are.

I know he said that, he was stating a fact and I was glad to hear him subtly bitch-slap the far right evangelicals who think they own this country.

Then why would you ask for a quote if you already knew that the steaming pile of shit said that?

Oh, and how does logical fallacy coupled with dishonesty "bitch slap" anyone other than that fucking retard Obama and the drooling sycophants who mindlessly follow him?

Have someone at the hive look up "contemporaneous" and emit pheromones that establish the concept in your central nervous system.

Then why would you ask for a quote if you already knew that the steaming pile of shit said that?

Oh, and how does logical fallacy coupled with dishonesty "bitch slap" anyone other than that fucking retard Obama and the drooling sycophants who mindlessly follow him?

Have someone at the hive look up "contemporaneous" and emit pheromones that establish the concept in your central nervous system.

Because the O/P said this: "Obama only refers to Christians in the negative".

That is not true, that is an emotional opinion based on bias that makes your prejudice look like a pimple on a Tea Bagger's fat ass.

The only other person I've put on ignore here is Steve McGarrett, I'm sure you've seen his Obama avatar-slur. But you're next. Buh-bye, and get rid of that rabid dog.

Because the O/P said this: "Obama only refers to Christians in the negative".

And as we see, the putrid fuckwad IS extremely negative.

That is not true, that is an emotional opinion based on bias that makes your prejudice look like a pimple on a Tea Bagger's fat ass.

All right assclown, show something positive fuckwad Obama has said about Christians?

Here, I'll help you.

All by fuckwad in chief Obama.

“Which passages of scripture should guide our public policy? Should we go with Leviticus, which suggests slavery is OK and that eating shellfish is an abomination? Or we could go with Deuteronomy, which suggests stoning your child if he strays from the faith?”

“You got into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing’s replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton Administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it’s not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”

Read more at Contrast Barack Obama s Quotes About Islam With His Quotes About Christianity

The only other person I've put on ignore here is Steve McGarrett, I'm sure you've seen his Obama avatar-slur. But you're next. Buh-bye, and get rid of that rabid dog.

You really get upset at having your ass kicked...

th

Bush started it.

Yeah, right. You really are delusional, or just plain dumb.

Link with direct quotes, please.

If only you assclowns weren't such fucking retards...

{Lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ.} Fuckwad Obama, February 05, 2015

Do you not agree with his statement or are you mad because he reminded you of it? Seems to me you only want Christians to be referred to in the positive and Muslims in the negative........that would make sense to a hypocrite. The fact is that Christians act like heathens many times, especially in this Board.

Forum List

Back