Cop body slams unarmed and cooperating white guy, fracturing his skull in case of mistaken identity…media ignores. Why?

And yet they weren't.
Yes, from a national perspective, they were ignored. The National news led off for days, with repeated video, of the cops killing Tyre, yet not one story of them killing the white guy in the freezer. I don’t even know the name of the white guy.

Leftists think Black Lives Matter More.

Last edited:
What's your definition of quickly. I could be wrong but I think it was almost a month or more before the Tyre Nichols story was a thing nationally. And the train derailment was at least a week. I live in Ohio and didnt hear about it for a couple days.

Wow, I'm in WV and heard about it the same day.

Yes, from a national perspective, they were ignored. The National news led off for days, with repeated video, of the cops killing Tyre, yet not one story of them killing the white guy in the freezer. I don’t even know the name of the white guy.

Leftists think Black Lived Matter More.

Sadly many will not protest over the needless deaths caused by the police. You are complaining that some have grown sick and tired of it and are protesting.

If the train derailment had occurred in a black town, Biden would have been there and FEMA aid granted right away. But whiteys? Eh.

Sadly many will not protest over the needless deaths caused by the police. You are complaining that some have grown sick and tired of it and are protesting.
No I’m not. I am complaining that they are not tired of protesting and providing major media coverage when a black is killed, but when a white is killed, very little attention.

Black Lives Matter More.

No I’m not. I am complaining that they are not tired of protesting and providing major media coverage when a black is killed, but when a white is killed, very little attention.

Black Lives Matter More.

We are finally after decades making strides in addressing overzealous police force. If up to certain groups that would never happen and that it is, is what has many upset.

We are finally after decades making strides in addressing overzealous police force. If up to certain groups that would never happen and that it is, is what has many upset

What has us upset is that more weight and coverage is assigned when a black is killed than a white. You are ignoring the double standards at play here, and the underlying message than white lives are less valuable.

What has us upset is that more weight and coverage is assigned when a black is killed than a white.

Protest. Protests get attention.

You are ignoring the double standards at play here, and the underlying message than white lives are less valuable.

I care less about any "double standard". The problem is being addressed. Not fully and not far enough yet but some will continue to protest when it doesn't get properly addressed and some won't.

Protest. Protests get attention.

I care less about any "double standard". The problem is being addressed. Not fully and not far enough yet but some will continue to protest when it doesn't get properly addressed and some won't.
Well I DO care about double standards, which apply according to what race a person is. Seems like leftists are OK with double standards as long as it‘s whitey who gets the poorer treatment.

And you know who is OK with double standards, based on race? RACISTS.

Well I DO care about double standards, which apply according to what race a person is. Seems like leftists are OK with double standards as long as it‘s whitey who gets the poorer treatment.

And you know who is OK with double standards, based on race? RACISTS.

If you accept things the cops do and won't protest, don't complain when others won't do it for you.

Forum List

Back