Cop body slams unarmed and cooperating white guy, fracturing his skull in case of mistaken identity…media ignores. Why?

The double standard is some will protest and some wont and you are pissed that some will protest.
No, the double standard is that when a black is killed, it’s the lead news on all mainstream channels and when a white is killed, it’s not a story at all. And you’re fine with that because you’ve bought into the messaging that whites are lesser creatures.

No, the double standard is that when a black is killed, it’s the lead news on all mainstream channels and when a white is killed, it’s not a story at all. And you’re fine with that because you’ve bought into the messaging that whites are lesser creatures.

Protest. You want to condemn those who protest. Just because you are willing to keep the boot on your neck, not everyone is.

You don't need others to protest for you.

The victim is WHITE. Does not fit the narrative.

The MSM is not covering this because he was not killed or shot, dipshit.

Your video compares this instance to an unarmed black man repeatedly shot by the police.

Apples and oranges.

So sell your fauxrage to someone else.

I recall people going on and on about how the media was ignoring the Tyre Nichols story. It was said they were ignoring the East Palestine train derailment.

It's what happens when you get your news from YouTube.
Getting news from Prog TV is not kosher. The View is an example Joy Behar embarrassed Liam Nielson who is a Prog himself for her lust for him. Joy and many aging Prog women do not realize there is a revulsion towards them due to their self-important attitudes while relying on others to protect them.

Protest. You want to condemn those who protest. Just because you are willing to keep the boot on your neck, not everyone is.

You don't need others to protest for you.
I’m not condemning those that protest. Why do you libs always gaslight?

I am protesting the racism of libs by which they only care when a black is killed and not a white.

Getting news from Prog TV is not kosher. The View is an example Joy Behar embarrassed Liam Nielson who is a Prog himself for her lust for him. Joy and many aging Prog women do not realize there is a revulsion towards them due to their self-important attitudes while relying on others to protect them.

LOL, you think The View is a news show? LOL

Maybe we can see the problem here.

I’m not condemning those that protest. Why do you libs always gaslight?

I am protesting the racism of libs by which they only care when a black is killed and not a white.

Nobody defends the cops beating the crap out of a white man just because they can.

Nobody defends the cops beating the crap out of a white man just because they can.
THAT is the bar you’ve sunk to? That nobody is DEFENDING when cops kill a white man? The issue is that when cops kill a black man, riots break out and the news channels opens with the killing every day, with video. When a white man is killed, it barely gets a mention.

It’s well aware of the media double standard. Acknowledging it would be admitting that 90% of what it’s told is bullshit. Never gonna happen.
Yup. Do you see how low it sank in the argument? It actually said that nobody is DEFENDING cops when they kill a white man.

Cops kill Black man:
Riots erupt throughout the country, destruction in the $2 billion range, property burned to the ground, more than two dozen killed, hundreds of assaults - all while the black victim gets statutes erected, has a funeral fit for a head of state, stores hold “moments of silence” in his honor, and the news media covers it for week after week, month after month.

Cops kill white man:
Nobody even knows his name, and not one news channel shows it.

There is an effort underway to position whites as an inferior, evil race - and eventually jobs, college spots, and promotions will only go to us when a black who isn’t even marginally qualified can be found.

THAT is the bar you’ve sunk to? That nobody is DEFENDING when cops kill a white man? The issue is that when cops kill a black man, riots break out and the news channels opens with the killing every day, with video. When a white man is killed, it barely gets a mention.

Some are willing to protest when the police unjustifiably kill a person and some are too scared to.

What do you want me to do about that?

I said with those who protest. If you won't, well, you are going to live with it.

The media didn't cause the protests, the people did. Protest, burn things down, the media will be there.

Some are willing to protest when the police unjustifiably kill a person and some are too scared to.

What do you want me to do about that?

I said with those who protest. If you won't, well, you are going to live with it.

The media didn't cause the protests, the people did. Protest, burn things down, the media will be there.
Leftists protest ONLY when the victim is black. They have elevated blacks to a higher value than whites. We even have this new thing where Black is capitalized and the lowly white man is lower-cased.

ALL LIVES MATTER.

Leftists protest ONLY when the victim is black. They have elevated blacks to a higher value than whites. We even have this new thing where Black is capitalized and the lowly white man is lower-cased.

ALL LIVES MATTER.

You never thought all live matter when it was black people getting killed.

Forum List

Back