Cop gets fired for making fun of Lebron Knives are OK James. Then......

Turn off pro sports until they get back to playing and staying away from politics...the MLB and Coke siding with one side of government that controls three branches is tyranny....plain and simple....totalitarian government in the USA...never thought I'd see the day...

I said this was a good way for the cop to get fired. Looks like he isn't there yet but on his way.

Turn off pro sports until they get back to playing and staying away from politics...the MLB and Coke siding with one side of government that controls three branches is tyranny....plain and simple....totalitarian government in the USA...never thought I'd see the day...
Good luck with that.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

The cop didn’t get fired or suspended
He was suspended WITHOUT PAY

Link?

You might be right, but the only sites I see reporting his suspension are sites I’m unfamiliar with. So maybe
It takes a while for the current media to report real stories. They have to pound that narrative you see....
If they even ever get to telling the truth....
If he was black and mocking a conservative it would be national news. Firing him would have been a case of racism at that point.

Now let me say this. What he did WHILE ON DUTY was stupid and he deserved to be sent home for a few weeks, possibly without pay. But termination when police are leaving in droves? That just like shooting yourself in the temple
How do you know he was on duty?
Because he is in uniform in his squad car? Perhaps he is not on duty as "on the clock", but while he is in uniform in his squad car, he is representing his police dept.
Not true. He's not on duty unless he is getting paid. Unless the police depart has an official policy against it, then he's free to do what he likes in his uniform.

Last edited:

Link?

You might be right, but the only sites I see reporting his suspension are sites I’m unfamiliar with. So maybe
It takes a while for the current media to report real stories. They have to pound that narrative you see....
If he was black and mocking a conservative it would be national news. Firing him would have been a case of racism at that point.

Now let me say this. What he did WHILE ON DUTY was stupid and he deserved to be sent home for a few weeks, possibly without pay. But termination when police are leaving in droves? That just like shooting yourself in the temple
Because he is in uniform in his squad car? Perhaps he is not on duty as "on the clock", but while he is in uniform in his squad car, he is representing his police dept.
Not true.
I suspect his police dept. would disagree.

Link?

Not true.
Even if they do, the policy has to be in writing. Otherwise he has grounds for a lawsuit.

Nobody must be hiring the OP...he's got his nose to the ground looking for things to get upset over featuring people he's never met and stories he knows nothing about.

The cop didn't get fired.

Link?
Am I your current event secretary?

No. You're the dumb ass that started this silly thread. Now you need to answer some questions about your claims. That's how it works.

He can no longer do his job. Any time he is in court testifying against a minority the defense is going to use this to show a bias against minorities. It's going to put a reasonable doubt in a juries mind. I suppose maybe they could find him some sort of clerical job.

Link?
Am I your current event secretary?

No. You're the dumb ass that started this silly thread. Now you need to answer some questions about your claims. That's how it works.
I did retard. Ask an adult to read it to you

Link?

Not true.
Even if they do, the policy has to be in writing. Otherwise he has grounds for a lawsuit.
More than likely it is; however, I don't have access to employee contracts of police and I am to lazy to find them.

I love the Bee.

lebron girl getting stabbed.PNG

I said this was a good way for the cop to get fired. Looks like he isn't there yet but on his way.

There’s no good reason for the cop to get reprimanded much less fired. The cop was 1000% justified in pushing back on the slander of his profession

There’s no good reason for the cop to get reprimanded much less fired. The cop was 1000% justified in pushing back on the slander of his profession

What you feel makes no difference does it? He has been. Generally being suspended without pay is just a step away from being fired. He should have known this. Getting rid of cops that are this stupid is a good thing.

Forum List

Back