Cop Pointing Rifle At Ferguson Protestors: "I Will Fucking Kill You"

The cop identified somebody in the crowd as having a weapon......turned out to be a bb gun. Whatever dick head was carrying a bb gun out there is real lucky not to be looking like swiss cheese in a box tonight.
Isn't it his 2nd amendment right?

Or is that only for Whites?

The second Amendment doesn't give people the right to take guns to riots, ass hole.

I wonder when you fucking libtards will ever actually READ the Constitution you love to run your mouths about so much.

i believe it does

in the LA riots

guns held by Korean store owners

successfully defended their property from looting

with guns

Lol in that case the store owners didnt take the guns to the riot to participate in the riot, the riot came to them.

Are you a cop that just spotted someone in the crowd with a gun?

Kinda changes things huh?

You're allowed to bear arms, it's called the Second Amendment.

And the Second Amendment most certainly protects your right to keep and bear arms during a protest. There was no riot going on in that video.

Furthermore, it is essential to keep and bear arms during a riot to defend yourself and your property.

Are you a cop that just spotted someone in the crowd with a gun?

Kinda changes things huh?

You're allowed to bear arms, it's called the Second Amendment.

And the Second Amendment most certainly protects your right to keep and bear arms during a protest. There was no riot going on in that video.

Furthermore, it is essential to keep and bear arms during a riot to defend yourself and your property.

Looked like a riot to me... but maybe that's how all libtard towns wlook

The cop identified somebody in the crowd as having a weapon......turned out to be a bb gun. Whatever dick head was carrying a bb gun out there is real lucky not to be looking like swiss cheese in a box tonight.

The second Amendment doesn't give people the right to take guns to riots, ass hole.

I wonder when you fucking libtards will ever actually READ the Constitution you love to run your mouths about so much.

i believe it does

in the LA riots

with guns

Lol in that case the store owners didnt take the guns to the riot to participate in the riot, the riot came to them.

i believe it does

in the LA riots

with guns

true

however there may come a time

when it is appropriate to bring a firearm

i believe it does

in the LA riots

with guns

i believe it does

in the LA riots

with guns

true

But in this specific case, with all the people ignoring the cops commands to back off of him and someone flashing a gun... that is just stupid provocation, not self defense.

And note that it was a BB gun, not a real gun that could be used for anything other than making someone think you had a gun. These people wanted the cop to shoot someone and hoped it wouldn't be them, I guess.

He was trying to give them due warning.

No one got shot; it worked. I findit interesting that you have no issues with the idiots who were ignoring the cops orders to back off. They had every right to just fuck with that guy amidst rioting and looting? lol

He got suspended and will likely be fired. You don't have the right to threaten a group of people exercising their First Amendment rights because you wear a badge.

Bring a link or its just bullshit flying off of your keyboard, fascist.
Upright that American Flag avatar or you are no better than him.

It's not a riot it's a protest.

Do people have a right to bring guns to a protest? They did at all those teabagger protests.

You retards need to clean up all the quoted posts out of your replies before posting.

Otherwise everything is going to be vertical reading.
4i6Ckte.gif

He was trying to give them due warning.

No one got shot; it worked. I findit interesting that you have no issues with the idiots who were ignoring the cops orders to back off. They had every right to just fuck with that guy amidst rioting and looting? lol

He got suspended and will likely be fired. You don't have the right to threaten a group of people exercising their First Amendment rights because you wear a badge.

Bring a link or its just bullshit flying off of your keyboard, fascist.
Upright that American Flag avatar or you are no better than him.

When the feds stop handing out tens of billions of USD to Wall Street Banks, and corporate crony networks stop controlling the fake duopoly that runs BOTH parties, then I will replace the flag.

Till then it is a justified use of a sign of distress. Period, and not an Obama period, lol.

i believe it does

in the LA riots

with guns

i believe it does

in the LA riots

with guns

true

But in this specific case, with all the people ignoring the cops commands to back off of him and someone flashing a gun... that is just stupid provocation, not self defense.

And note that it was a BB gun, not a real gun that could be used for anything other than making someone think you had a gun. These people wanted the cop to shoot someone and hoped it wouldn't be them, I guess.

oh i agree it was stupid

i believe it does

in the LA riots

with guns

i believe it does

in the LA riots

with guns

true

oh i agree it was stupid

stupid bordering on suicidal.

That Police Officer should be relieved of duty pending an evaluation with the dept. psychologist. He may be losing it under the stress of the situation.

That Police Officer should be relieved of duty pending an evaluation with the dept. psychologist. He may be losing it under the stress of the situation.

Wow, even a white guy like myself wouldn't get away with such a monstrous act so easily.

Judge: "So why did you rob the bank?"

Me: "Your Honor, I was "losing it" under the the stress of not having any money. Also, I never discharged my firearm and actually shot someone, so it's all good right?

Judge: "Yes boy, I'll dismiss this case if you agree to see a psychologist."

Where did he say the person carrying the BB gun was black?

You know that statement indicates a racist attitude, right?

Synth, you are too much
So, you would be fine with White protesters in Ferguson carrying guns but not the Black ones?

You are condemning whoever was carrying a bb gun, right? Black or White?

What if it was an Ak-47?

You can run from your racist statement all you want, you made the assumption that the BB gun was being carried by a black man with no evidence of that being true. Is that the stereotype in your mind tool?

Wow, even a white guy like myself wouldn't get away with such a monstrous act so easily.

Judge: "So why did you rob the bank?"

Me: "Your Honor, I was "losing it" under the the stress of not having any money. Also, I never discharged my firearm and actually shot someone, so it's all good right?

Judge: "Yes boy, I'll dismiss this case if you agree to see a psychologist."

Again I ask, are you a cop trying to keep order?

This morning on CNN they mentioned he has been suspended indefinitely.

Force him to take however much vacation time he's accrued. When he gets back make him take some anger management class and get some counselling. But he shouldn't be fired. He made a mistake under extraordinary circumstances.

There's a huge divide between an empty threat to kill someone and actually doing it. He didn't kill anyone though he easily could have. Yes, it embarassed every cop on the planet, but every cop on the planet can empathize with him. To say nothing of every parent who reaching their boiling over point has said or thought this of their own children. But volunteering to become a police officer takes a special kind of person, and those persons are few and far between. Before judging him too harshly, put yourself in his position.

He needs some time off, some counselling and help but putting him outside into the blizzard isn't the best solution.

You retards need to clean up all the quoted posts out of your replies before posting.

Otherwise everything is going to be vertical reading.
4i6Ckte.gif

I agree it's like a damn forum pyramid game on here now. What happened to the 'more' button that auto-compacted quoted content when this thing first upgraded?

Forum List

Back