Cop shoots dead Licensed Conceal Carry holder (MN)

My observation

1. The victim did nothing wrong and the traffic stop was hardly warranted
2. The officer overreacted to a black man having a gun (which he was legally entitled to have) and fired in a panic
3. After the shooting, the girlfriend remained calm while the cop was hysterical
4. The officer will not be charged with murder, he will claim he thought the man was reaching for his gun
5. The officer will be relieved of duty for failing to follow proper procedure
6. The city will settle out of court

Completely disgusting.

This is a new low for America.
How does a stop for a broken tail light escalate so quickly into this?
How does the officer open fire on the driver with a woman and child in the car?

I think what I find the most disturbing is how calm the woman is. She seemed not surprised at all with the outcome even taking the time to live stream on facebook. This is now almost to be expected by black folks in America.

This one has my guts churning.

Just obey the fucking law . be moral and decent to the cops stupid fucks

And they just might drive you home.

Excuse me, racist, but what crime did this guy commit that rightfully earned him the death penalty without trial?

His response: Uhhhh blacks shoot people all the time and uhhh, Thuggy McThug did something, uh figure it out...Ummmm BLM, AL Sharpton

This is terrible. Sounds to me like the victim was following the law. Upon being stopped he followed concealed carry law which is to announce your concealed carry permit and to tell the officer he had a gun. People normally carry the prof of insurance and registration in their glove compartments. I believe the girlfriend said that was what he was reaching for. Listen to the officer, he sounds out of control. I think he very much over reacted in this case. Having said that I think it's a shame that the cops have so unjustly been vilified. I think it is now going to be necessary that all cops work in pairs.

from what i have been reading

the cop also said for him to stop reaching

and the guy failed to do so

in the video the cops says

" i told him to stop reaching ..."

that is when the girlfriend corrects him

"you told him to get his id his drivers license"
So the victim was doing as told (get his license) and the cop, thinking he was reaching for a gun, but not seeing one, shot him four times.

I'm guessing that cop will be looking for a less stressful, slower paced job requiring less decision-making. A donut factory line worker seems appropriate.
When was the last time you wore your 'Hand's Up Don't Shoot' hoodie in public?
Ya fucking right.
The LEO ordered the driver to keep his hands on the steering wheel. The driver instead made a quick motion reaching under his seat. The driver was subsequently shot.
The hooker is too fucking dumb to realize the LEO had the entire incident on audio tape.

That would be the officer's version of the story?

My observation

2. The officer overreacted to a black man having a gun (which he was legally entitled to have) and fired in a panic
3. After the shooting, the girlfriend remained calm while the cop was hysterical
4. The officer will not be charged with murder, he will claim he thought the man was reaching for his gun
Well the camera started rolling after the shooting so how do you know what happened before the driver was shot?
From what I surmise the driver told the cop he had a gun then reached behind his back
Licensed to carry or not if you tell a cop you have a gun on you you'd better keep your hands in plain sight at all times

My observation

1. The stop was warranted as a broken taillight.
2. I don't know. Need more facts.
3. You seem a little hysterical yourself with that overly emotional conclusion.
4. Too early to tell.
5. Probably correct.
6. Agreed.

Oh thats easy. Bucs can lead with "Eye witness tesitmony is unreliable" viola. Thats taken care of. Now we just ask the Officer why he did it and if he can give a reason he's off the hook. If he cannot give a reason there might be trouble. And since reasons are hard to come by this should be interesting.
Eye witness testimony is often unreliable as a single source, but backed up with corroborating testimony and/or forensic evidence, it often points to the truth.

Can I call it or can I fucking call it! So when you said rely on the Eye witnesses you already had a reason to NOT rely on them. LMAO!

I fully support body-cams because, more often than not, it protects the cops. It also has a psychological effect resulting in everyone involved being more civil and polite knowing they are being filmed.

I agree

Missing the lead up to the shooting in the video so all we have is her word vs his.

Ha, good luck on that 'Your word against the Gestapo's word' thing. They routinely lie for each other. It's their 'Code.' And most Judges will side with them. That's the reality.

Completely disgusting.

I think what I find the most disturbing is how calm the woman is. She seemed not surprised at all with the outcome even taking the time to live stream on facebook. This is now almost to be expected by black folks in America.

I fail to see how the officer felt threatened in broad daylight with a woman and young child in the car during a trivial traffic stop

Missing the lead up to the shooting in the video so all we have is her word vs his.

Ha, good luck on that 'Your word against the Gestapo's word' thing. They routinely lie for each other. It's their 'Code.' And most Judges will side with them. That's the reality.
And they won't release the name of the cop or the dash cam film.

Oh they'll find a way to 'justify' this murder. But many more Americans are realizing that cops routinely lie for each other. It's their despicable corrupt 'Code.' A 'Brotherhood', a 'Fraternity.' Some Bullshit like that.

Can I call it or can I fucking call it! So when you said rely on the Eye witnesses you already had a reason to NOT rely on them. LMAO!
You are free to misconstrue what I wrote and give yourself a gold star if it helps you sleep at night.

You are free to provide clarity if I got anything wrong, but since you didnt, its clear you cant.

I knew your next move before you did. Get some new material

Completely disgusting.

I fail to see how the officer felt threatened in broad daylight with a woman and young child in the car during a trivial traffic stop
Let's see, a guy tells you he's armed then reaches behind his back

how do you feel?

Forum List

Back