Cop shoots dead Licensed Conceal Carry holder (MN)

Completely disgusting.

This is a new low for America.
How does a stop for a broken tail light escalate so quickly into this?
How does the officer open fire on the driver with a woman and child in the car?

I think what I find the most disturbing is how calm the woman is. She seemed not surprised at all with the outcome even taking the time to live stream on facebook. This is now almost to be expected by black folks in America.

This one has my guts churning.

I fail to see how the officer felt threatened in broad daylight with a woman and young child in the car during a trivial traffic stop

I agree.
Somehow he made the determination that the driver was dangerous without ever identifying him or running his name.

My observation

1. The victim did nothing wrong and the traffic stop was hardly warranted
2. The officer overreacted to a black man having a gun (which he was legally entitled to have) and fired in a panic
3. After the shooting, the girlfriend remained calm while the cop was hysterical
4. The officer will not be charged with murder, he will claim he thought the man was reaching for his gun
5. The officer will be relieved of duty for failing to follow proper procedure
6. The city will settle out of court
Well the camera started rolling after the shooting so how do you know what happened before the driver was shot?
From what I surmise the driver told the cop he had a gun then reached behind his back
Licensed to carry or not if you tell a cop you have a gun on you you'd better keep your hands in plain sight at all times

This is where the he said she said comes into play

Trivial traffic stop for a tail light. Man with girlfriend and young child in the car. I see a woman who is calmly recounting what happened while it is fresh in her mind and an officer who is hysterical and repeatedly swearing Fuck....fuck...Fuck

A driver is entitled to reach for his wallet when asked to do so. The officer will say he told him to hold still, the woman will claim he asked for his license

If the officer was carrying a camera and video, there would be no such questions

His career is over, but he will not be prosecuted

Completely disgusting.

I think what I find the most disturbing is how calm the woman is. She seemed not surprised at all with the outcome even taking the time to live stream on facebook. This is now almost to be expected by black folks in America.

I fail to see how the officer felt threatened in broad daylight with a woman and young child in the car during a trivial traffic stop
Let's see, a guy tells you he's armed then reaches behind his back

how do you feel?

He wouldn't tell the officer he was armed if he intended to use it. Would he?

Completely disgusting.

I agree.
Somehow he made the determination that the driver was dangerous without ever identifying him or running his name.
The driver told the cop he had a gun then reached behind his back

Would you feel threatened if someone did that to you?

Missing the lead up to the shooting in the video so all we have is her word vs his.

Ha, good luck on that 'Your word against the Gestapo's word' thing. They routinely lie for each other. It's their 'Code.' And most Judges will side with them. That's the reality.
Unlike you I prefer to see ALL the evidence before passing judgement.

Good luck with that.
Don't you have a far right wing militia tactical event to attend?

My observation

1. The victim did nothing wrong and the traffic stop was hardly warranted
2. The officer overreacted to a black man having a gun (which he was legally entitled to have) and fired in a panic
3. After the shooting, the girlfriend remained calm while the cop was hysterical
4. The officer will not be charged with murder, he will claim he thought the man was reaching for his gun
5. The officer will be relieved of duty for failing to follow proper procedure
6. The city will settle out of court
Well the camera started rolling after the shooting so how do you know what happened before the driver was shot?
From what I surmise the driver told the cop he had a gun then reached behind his back
Licensed to carry or not if you tell a cop you have a gun on you you'd better keep your hands in plain sight at all times

This is where the he said she said comes into play

Trivial traffic stop for a tail light. Man with girlfriend and young child in the car. I see a woman who is calmly recounting what happened while it is fresh in her mind and an officer who is hysterical and repeatedly swearing Fuck....fuck...Fuck

A driver is entitled to reach for his wallet when asked to do so. The officer will say he told him to hold still, the woman will claim he asked for his license

If the officer was carrying a camera and video, there would be no such questions

His career is over, but he will not be prosecuted
Right and we do not know what happened

As I said earlier if the cop asked for a license before the driver told him he was armed and the driver reached behind his back then the cop was justified.

If the driver told the cop he was armed then asked for a license the cop was in the wrong

We don't know what happened and until we do I'll reserve judgement

Then I will say anyone who tells a cop he is carrying a gun and then reaches behind is back is making a HUGE mistake

Completely disgusting.

how do you feel?

Not an assumption you want to make is it?

Completely disgusting.

how do you feel?

Seems to be a proper reaction to anyone who is armed then. We can use it with the second amendment cretins who insist on carrying an AR-15 at Walmart

Completely disgusting.

I agree.

Not when he was honest about having a gun.
You don't know what the officer ordered or didn't order. The officer was hysterical on the video.

Completely disgusting.

I agree.

Not when he was honest about having a gun.
You don't know what the officer ordered or didn't order. The officer was hysterical on the video.

And you don't either. And the guy just killed someone I'm sure he didn't want to if he was calm and cool you'd criticize him for that too saying he didn't care that he killed a black guy

Completely disgusting.

how do you feel?

I don't know. Is it better than your assumptions?

Completely disgusting.

how do you feel?

Not in my opinion

Guy tells me he's carrying then reaches behind him I'm going to err on the side of safety and not stand there waiting to see if he pulls a gun

how do you feel?

Not in my opinion

Guy tells me he's carrying then reaches behind him I'm going to err on the side of safety and not stand there waiting to see if he pulls a gun

Probably why you'll never be a cop.

A man informs you he has a CCW then, by your direction, reaches for his papers and you shoot him? Are you a police officer? If so, tell your boss(es) you intend to do this and see what they say.

Missing the lead up to the shooting in the video so all we have is her word vs his.

Ha, good luck on that 'Your word against the Gestapo's word' thing. They routinely lie for each other. It's their 'Code.' And most Judges will side with them. That's the reality.
Unlike you I prefer to see ALL the evidence before passing judgement.

Good luck with that.
Don't you have a far right wing militia tactical event to attend?

Police lie for each other. It's their 'Code.' The System's rotten to the core. Brutally murdered for having a broken tail light. What a country we've become.

The woman is now saying that the tail light wasn't even broken. So why were they really pulled over?

You are free to provide clarity if I got anything wrong, but since you didnt, its clear you cant.

I knew your next move before you did. Get some new material
LOL. Does lying to yourself really help you sleep better?

You said rely on witnesses.

I said Witness' will be dismissed by saying their testimony is unreliable

You respond: Eye witnesses testimony is unreliable.

So which is it....Speak to the Eye witnesses or not? Believe them or dont?:badgrin:

Your response: ...um yes

Forum List

Back