🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cop shoots dead Licensed Conceal Carry holder (MN)

2 things.

Number 1. Any police department that doesn't have body cams is stupid.

Number 2. Any white police officer who is working in a predominantly black area is an idiot. Quit, go find a job elsewhere, let the blacks police themselves. They are OBVIOUSLY looking for reasons to "get" white cops.
1) Agreed.

2) Have you considered changing your user name to Racist & Bigoted? Do you really think the victim here was looking to "get white cops"? WTF?

2. Do you suppose my comment was limited to this one particular incident , even though I said " I don't judge this particular incident given that we don't know the facts?"

I gotta say....this one bothers me. Just judging by the officers voice and demeanor....he seems like one of this panty waste hires who should NEVER have been a cop and panicked the first time he thought someone may have a gun.

Experts on scene will decide it.

But my 2 cents for now....police have a recruiting/hiring crisis. Stop hiring pansy ass recruits who panic and stop watering down police academy so everyone passes. Police academy USED TO BE more like Army boot camp....which toughens the mind to work calm under stress (it's why the military does it).

We need massive change in the hiring, recruiting and training. MORE militarized....NOT LESS....because they'll be more calm under stress.

I'm thinking the opposite .

With vet preference we now hire cops coming back from crazy warzones .

Being a police officer is not the same job as military force .

Just another day in america. Watch, the all-about-smaller-govt crowd will rush to blindly defend the power of the corporate state to murder.
Guy reached under his seat...for what?
Completely disgusting.

This is a new low for America.
How does a stop for a broken tail light escalate so quickly into this?
How does the officer open fire on the driver with a woman and child in the car?

I think what I find the most disturbing is how calm the woman is. She seemed not surprised at all with the outcome even taking the time to live stream on facebook. This is now almost to be expected by black folks in America.

This one has my guts churning.
She was calm because she is not right in the head or on drugs. How does it escalate? How about you don't make a sudden move and reach under your seat when you have a police officer who is trying to do his job and come home alive that day.

You have no evidence of anything you've said here.
Just biased, stereotypical bullshit.

That's all some folk need to "know" what they "know". Curiously, you often find this blind approval of governmental murder/power amongst those who claim to be all about smaller less intrusive govt. Most always the murdered party will be black or brown and our small government “advocate” friend will be white. America, land of illusion.

Actually, you can use deadly force against someone who is threatening you with deadly force. IE if someone is reaching for a gun, you don't have to wait until they fire on you before you can defend yourself....
Straw man argument. I just posted you, me and everyone else have a right of self defense.

There is a long legal distance between you reaching for something and you pulling a gun on someone. Police don't have to be shot at to use deadly force, but they at least have to see a gun before putting four rounds into a human being.

I gotta say....this one bothers me. Just judging by the officers voice and demeanor....he seems like one of this panty waste hires who should NEVER have been a cop and panicked the first time he thought someone may have a gun.

Experts on scene will decide it.

But my 2 cents for now....police have a recruiting/hiring crisis. Stop hiring pansy ass recruits who panic and stop watering down police academy so everyone passes. Police academy USED TO BE more like Army boot camp....which toughens the mind to work calm under stress (it's why the military does it).

We need massive change in the hiring, recruiting and training. MORE militarized....NOT LESS....because they'll be more calm under stress.

I'm thinking the opposite .

With vet preference we now hire cops coming back from crazy warzones .

Being a police officer is not the same job as military force .

Fits in very nicely with the hyper-militarization of police departments though. The power structure knows full well it has lost all semblance of legitimacy. This stuff is always rolled out on the unsubstantial people first to get the public used to the phenomenon. Just let the societal economic and political systems to continue to erode, the power structure will widen these tactics to control the masses.

I watched the video earlier this morning. The girlfriend claims he has no criminal record and is licensed to carry, and if that proves to be true then it really was a senseless shooting. If he was legal to carry and had no warrants or record then he would have no reason to be reaching for his gun. Seeing as how the video starts after the shooting though all the facts may never come out.
She also can be heard saying he was reaching for his license

You do not tell a cop you have a gun on you and then reach behind you for ANYTHING

2. Do you suppose my comment was limited to this one particular incident , even though I said " I don't judge this particular incident given that we don't know the facts?"
No. You're statement was general in nature:

"Number 2. Any white police officer who is working in a predominantly black area is an idiot. Quit, go find a job elsewhere, let the blacks police themselves. They are OBVIOUSLY looking for reasons to "get" white cops."

You a fucked up individual.
Look around the forum, Willie. The anti-gun Left regularly and gleefully jumps into or starts threads of a gun-owner being shot. This thread is different. Why? 1) the victim is black and 2) the shooter was a cop.

It always struck me as dysfunctional that LW anti-gunners want only police and military to have arms yet the LW is constantly bitching about the police and the military. Go figure.
moron.

Completely disgusting.

This is a new low for America.
How does a stop for a broken tail light escalate so quickly into this?
How does the officer open fire on the driver with a woman and child in the car?

I think what I find the most disturbing is how calm the woman is. She seemed not surprised at all with the outcome even taking the time to live stream on facebook. This is now almost to be expected by black folks in America.

This one has my guts churning.

Just obey the fucking law . be moral and decent to the cops stupid fucks

And they just might drive you home.

Excuse me, racist, but what crime did this guy commit that rightfully earned him the death penalty without trial?

Different rules for the back, brown, and poor, this is amercia after all.

No. You're statement was general in nature:

"Number 2. Any white police officer who is working in a predominantly black area is an idiot. Quit, go find a job elsewhere, let the blacks police themselves. They are OBVIOUSLY looking for reasons to "get" white cops."

Yes, it was general in nature, but general is not all inclusive.

Obviously there are blacks out there who are not out to get cops. But as a group...............

You a fucked up individual.
Look around the forum, Willie. The anti-gun Left regularly and gleefully jumps into or starts threads of a gun-owner being shot. This thread is different. Why? 1) the victim is black and 2) the shooter was a cop.

It always struck me as dysfunctional that LW anti-gunners want only police and military to have arms yet the LW is constantly bitching about the police and the military. Go figure.

exactly

libtards dont have to make any sense

they blindly parrot what they are told to think
moron. lot's of moron posts today in this thread.

we need a moron free zone.

Does one normally keep their driver's license underneath the driver's front seat?
A loaded handgun was found underneath the driver's seat.
There was NO license/wallet/papers found.
The driver DID NOT have a 'CC'.
The driver DID have a criminal record.
Before the LEO left his patrol car he had run a background check on the car.
The car's owner, the driver, had several arrests and two outstanding warrants.
When the LEO approached the vehicle he had already drawn his service weapon.
What the 'girlfriend', AKA a well known hooker, said was total fucking bullshit.
No surprise there.
Link?

The victim was a passenger. It's not unusual for some men to take their wallets out when sitting. Putting it under a seat instead of leaving it in plain sight is just good security.

I haven't seen anything about your other statements. The investigation will reveal what is true and what is not.
Oh that's normal huh ??

moron.

I watched the video earlier this morning. The girlfriend claims he has no criminal record and is licensed to carry, and if that proves to be true then it really was a senseless shooting. If he was legal to carry and had no warrants or record then he would have no reason to be reaching for his gun. Seeing as how the video starts after the shooting though all the facts may never come out.

more facts need to come out

she said he was reaching for his license

she corrected the cop

she said "you told him to get his license then shot him 4 times "

at this point i tend to believe her
The question is did the cop ask for the guy's license before or after the guy said he had a gun?

If the cop walked up and said the usual. "license and registration" and then the driver said I have a permit and am armed while he was reaching behind his back for his wallet I have to say that I think the cop would have been justified

Don't forget the video starts after the shooting so we really don't know what happened

Liberty requires responsibility.....

That said, it's sad to see another conservative black man killed.....

Forum List

Back