🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cop shoots dead Licensed Conceal Carry holder (MN)

There YOU go lol. Jackass

I heard she has overdue library books. Officer was justified
I've made no comment on the shooting. Only her emotional detachment at her "boyfriend" being shot. But you keep reaching scumbag

She also once took 2 samples at Costco once. Seems weird
See sig

I support blacks OMG. And guess what else? Sometimes I take 2 mints when I leave Applebees. Outrageous behavior, right?
See sig

Just another day in america. Watch, the all-about-smaller-govt crowd will rush to blindly defend the power of the corporate state to murder.
Guy reached under his seat...for what?
Completely disgusting.

This is a new low for America.
How does a stop for a broken tail light escalate so quickly into this?
How does the officer open fire on the driver with a woman and child in the car?

I think what I find the most disturbing is how calm the woman is. She seemed not surprised at all with the outcome even taking the time to live stream on facebook. This is now almost to be expected by black folks in America.

This one has my guts churning.
She was calm because she is not right in the head or on drugs. How does it escalate? How about you don't make a sudden move and reach under your seat when you have a police officer who is trying to do his job and come home alive that day.

You have no evidence of anything you've said here.
Just biased, stereotypical bullshit.

Plus she's not the one they shot...but you gotta be sure to smear the victim AND the witnesses or it doesnt work. ;);)

I heard she has overdue library books. Officer was justified
I've made no comment on the shooting. Only her emotional detachment at her "boyfriend" being shot. But you keep reaching scumbag

See sig

I support blacks OMG. And guess what else? Sometimes I take 2 mints when I leave Applebees. Outrageous behavior, right?
See sig

Once at Jiffy Lube I took one of the Kurig K-Cups for home use. Sheesh...Glad I made it home after that

...But they absolutely have a right to defend themselves , up to and including using lethal force when necessary. I make no judgements whether it was necessary in THIS case because none of us know the facts yet, but in general terms some have this idea that the police should never shoot anyone and that is just stupid.
Of course they do, just like you and I. OTOH, I don't have a right to shoot you once, much less four times, just because I think you might have a gun. Being a police officer doesn't give them psychic powers nor allow them to shoot anyone they please. They must follow their department's policies on the use of deadly force.

Self-Defense Overview - FindLaw
Self-defense is defined as the right to prevent suffering force or violence through the use of a sufficient level of counteracting force or violence.

Completely disgusting.

I think what I find the most disturbing is how calm the woman is. She seemed not surprised at all with the outcome even taking the time to live stream on facebook. This is now almost to be expected by black folks in America.

Just obey the fucking law . be moral and decent to the cops stupid fucks

And they just might drive you home.

Excuse me, racist, but what crime did this guy commit that rightfully earned him the death penalty without trial?

Completely disgusting.

Just obey the fucking law . be moral and decent to the cops stupid fucks

And they just might drive you home.

You have evidence that this man wasn't?

Pretty sure the cop didnt just walk up to the guy and shoot him.
He obviously did something stupid.

Did he or did the cop do something stupid?
How did a stop for a broken tail light escalate to the driver being shot four times before a license was even produced?

See sig

See sig

Once at Jiffy Lube I took one of the Kurig K-Cups for home use. Sheesh...Glad I made it home after that
See sig

Completely disgusting.

I have heard that she was a prostitute which would explain her emotional detachment

I've heard you're a sociopath and that explains yours.

Completely disgusting.

I have heard that she was a prostitute which would explain her emotional detachment

I've heard you're a sociopath and that explains yours.
:cuckoo:

Oh thats easy. Bucs can lead with "Eye witness tesitmony is unreliable" viola. Thats taken care of. Now we just ask the Officer why he did it and if he can give a reason he's off the hook. If he cannot give a reason there might be trouble. And since reasons are hard to come by this should be interesting.
Eye witness testimony is often unreliable as a single source, but backed up with corroborating testimony and/or forensic evidence, it often points to the truth.

I fully support body-cams because, more often than not, it protects the cops. It also has a psychological effect resulting in everyone involved being more civil and polite knowing they are being filmed.

Looks bad, but need to wait for entire story.

The whole story is always the shooters story vs the dead guy's story.

Dead guys dont talk so thats an easy investigation.
There were multiple witnesses; two females in the car, the other police officer. There might be others passing by. Unfortunately, St. Anthony doesn't have body cams.

Falcon Heights shooting: Woman livestreams aftermath - CNN.com
Sgt. Jon Mangseth, the interim chief of the St. Anthony Police Department, said there were two officers present when the shooting occurred -- a primary officer responded, who he believes has more than five years of experience, and there was also a backup officer. Having both is standard procedure for the department, which has jurisdiction over Falcon Heights.

St. Anthony police don't have body cameras, according to office manager Kim Brazil.

2 things.

Number 1. Any police department that doesn't have body cams is stupid.

Number 2. Any white police officer who is working in a predominantly black area is an idiot. Quit, go find a job elsewhere, let the blacks police themselves. They are OBVIOUSLY looking for reasons to "get" white cops.

Number 1: State laws saying that the video must be maintained for extensive time periods make them too expensive for some police departments.

Number 2: The subject officer was working a predominantly white area when the incident occurred. There aren't enough black police officers simply because of criminal histories and drug use.

...But they absolutely have a right to defend themselves , up to and including using lethal force when necessary. I make no judgements whether it was necessary in THIS case because none of us know the facts yet, but in general terms some have this idea that the police should never shoot anyone and that is just stupid.
Of course they do, just like you and I. OTOH, I don't have a right to shoot you once, much less four times, just because I think you might have a gun. Being a police officer doesn't give them psychic powers nor allow them to shoot anyone they please. They must follow their department's policies on the use of deadly force.

Self-defense is defined as the right to prevent suffering force or violence through the use of a sufficient level of counteracting force or violence.

Actually, you can use deadly force against someone who is threatening you with deadly force. IE if someone is reaching for a gun, you don't have to wait until they fire on you before you can defend yourself.

BUT that is entirely different than the topic of police officers and subjects that just will not obey lawful commands. Do you REALLY doubt that this negro was told by the police to stop moving SEVERAL times and just wouldn't listen? What are police supposed to do, just let the guy grab whatever might be under his seat?

In this case, he allegedly told him he had a gun.

2 things.

Number 2. Any white police officer who is working in a predominantly black area is an idiot. Quit, go find a job elsewhere, let the blacks police themselves. They are OBVIOUSLY looking for reasons to "get" white cops.
1) Agreed.

2) Have you considered changing your user name to Racist & Bigoted? Do you really think the victim here was looking to "get white cops"? WTF?

Looks bad, but need to wait for entire story.

The whole story is always the shooters story vs the dead guy's story.

Dead guys dont talk so thats an easy investigation.
There were multiple witnesses; two females in the car, the other police officer. There might be others passing by. Unfortunately, St. Anthony doesn't have body cams.

Falcon Heights shooting: Woman livestreams aftermath - CNN.com
Sgt. Jon Mangseth, the interim chief of the St. Anthony Police Department, said there were two officers present when the shooting occurred -- a primary officer responded, who he believes has more than five years of experience, and there was also a backup officer. Having both is standard procedure for the department, which has jurisdiction over Falcon Heights.

St. Anthony police don't have body cameras, according to office manager Kim Brazil.

2 things.

Number 1: State laws saying that the video must be maintained for extensive time periods make them too expensive for some police departments.

Number 2: The subject officer was working a predominantly white area when the incident occurred. There aren't enough black police officers simply because of criminal histories and drug use.

1.. Too band, find the money

2. Oh BS , there are blacks out there who aren't criminals.

It won't be long before the RWnuts will start to claim that black men are intentionally getting themselves shot this week to distract attention from Hillary Clinton's FBI story.

Forum List

Back