🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cop shoots dead Licensed Conceal Carry holder (MN)

Just another day in america. Watch, the all-about-smaller-govt crowd will rush to blindly defend the power of the corporate state to murder.
Guy reached under his seat...for what?
Completely disgusting.

This is a new low for America.
How does a stop for a broken tail light escalate so quickly into this?
How does the officer open fire on the driver with a woman and child in the car?

I think what I find the most disturbing is how calm the woman is. She seemed not surprised at all with the outcome even taking the time to live stream on facebook. This is now almost to be expected by black folks in America.

This one has my guts churning.
She was calm because she is not right in the head or on drugs. How does it escalate? How about you don't make a sudden move and reach under your seat when you have a police officer who is trying to do his job and come home alive that day.

Anyone else find it odd how calm she was? Is it me?

Tragedy and it sure seems like an over zealous asshole cop.

I guess BLM did not consider the ramifications of chanting, "we want dead cops!!!"

Then, how many cops have been shot by blacks over the last two years?

Not a contributor to these paranoid cops?

No eh?

More obamerica consequences.

Let me get this right.

You're casting a shadow on the passenger because she was calm? Something fishy there

Cop was not wrong just "overzealous"

You make a sidebar about cops being shot in a thread about a cop shooting a citizen...?

Blames Paranoia....not overzealousness anymore

Blame Obama for the cops actions
I was not insinuating anything you stupid piece of race baiting shit.

I just think it is a little odd that she was so calm. I guess it is just me you patronizing left wing racist asshole.

Oh, and keep on thinking how those rallies where they chanted for dead cops does not contribute to very paranoid cops.

How many cops have been shot and killed by blacks over the last two years?

You moron

I guess BLM did not consider the ramifications of chanting, "we want dead cops!!!"

No eh?

Let me get this right.

You're casting a shadow on the passenger because she was calm? Something fishy there

You make a sidebar about cops being shot in a thread about a cop shooting a citizen...?

I just think it is a little odd that she was so calm. I guess it is just me you patronizing left wing racist asshole.

Oh, and keep on thinking how those rallies where they chanted for dead cops does not contribute to very paranoid cops.

You moron

Just a warning. If you point out how stupid Closed Caption is too many times he will retaliate by pretending not to notice anything you post LOL

well first they weren't pulled over for being black, so this shit belongs in the race section if not the rubber room.

cop tells you not to reach for something, don't reach.

however it seems, from what we know, the officer over reacted.

oddly, the cop cared more about what he did than the girlfriend, as it's clear she didn't care one bit about anyone else.
If by your own standards the cop overreacted, then why do you continue to demean and maligne the victim?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
This man was not a victim.

a routine traffic stop for a broken taillight

turns to police shooting licensed CC holder

in Minnesota very disturbing

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC

Hard to feel pity for someone who's first thought is to record her dying boyfriend on Facebook. Should have shot her.

Someone dies and you take offense to the video recorder? And she should've been shot because...Oh right. She annoys you so shoot her.

Someone dies and the first thing you think of is to start posting on Facebook?
Yeah, I have a problem with stupid.

Way to bury the lead. :thup: Posting on FB deserves killing. And the actual killing gets ignored

Only a dumbass would take a position with no facts, congradulations.

I'm really disturbed by this increasing tendency in society to immediately grab a camera to glorify bad things over the internet. Your boyfriend was just shot and killed. How the fuck is "Oh, let's share this on facebook as a live stream" the thought that enters your mind?

Because the only defense you have against the police is to have video . And even then it's a stretch . If you don't have video , the the cops word is taken as fact .

No eh?

Let me get this right.

You moron

Got it...You led with something but didnt mean anything by it. Cool

You repeat again odd behavior and not the murder. Then call names

Paranoia is why cops do it. Mass paranoia for the last 60 years! Timeline? Whats a timeline?

In a thread on a cop shooting another person you ask how many cops have been killed by blacks. Did you find your answer? Or doesnt it matter? And why?

Call names hope no one notices

I'm really disturbed by this increasing tendency in society to immediately grab a camera to glorify bad things over the internet. Your boyfriend was just shot and killed. How the fuck is "Oh, let's share this on facebook as a live stream" the thought that enters your mind?

Because the only defense you have against the police is to have video . And even then it's a stretch . If you don't have video , the the cops word is taken as fact .
As it should be.

a routine traffic stop for a broken taillight

turns to police shooting licensed CC holder

in Minnesota very disturbing

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC

Hard to feel pity for someone who's first thought is to record her dying boyfriend on Facebook. Should have shot her.

Someone dies and you take offense to the video recorder? And she should've been shot because...Oh right. She annoys you so shoot her.

Way to bury the lead. :thup: Posting on FB deserves killing. And the actual killing gets ignored

Its reasonable to request annoying people to be shot! You're waiting for the facts :uhh:

No eh?

Let me get this right.

You moron

Got it...You led with something but didnt mean anything by it. Cool

You repeat again odd behavior and not the murder. Then call names

Paranoia is why cops do it. Mass paranoia for the last 60 years! Timeline? Whats a timeline?

In a thread on a cop shooting another person you ask how many cops have been killed by blacks. Did you find your answer? Or doesnt it matter? And why?

Call names hope no one notices

It's true, comparatively speaking a lot of young black men are shot and killed by police.

Maybe young black men should stop fucking around when they come in contact with police. I mean just an idea.

Its reasonable to request annoying people to be shot! You're waiting for the facts :uhh:
His actions created a clear and present to the officer. Deadly force was reasonable.

Nobody knows Jack shit. For all we know he pointed a bazooka or he pointed his finger. Irrelivent to my post. Doing Facebook posts and hacking about him dying and arm getting shot off while he was fighting for his life is the dumbest response people can make.
For the most part, that's a fact, Jack. What we do know is that a man was shot four times and is now dead.

It appears there are there are two sources stating the victim has a CC permit. Falcon Heights shooting: Woman livestreams aftermath - CNN.com

What we do know is that both LW and RW nutjobs on this forum are quick to pass judgment on this case just like they have on several other cases. I'm content to wait for the investigation to be completed. You?

Will the rioters and looters wait?

That explains why she didn't start taking video until after he was shot, and why she was LIVE STREAMING IT ON FACEBOOK, YOU MORON!

:slap:

As it should be.

I've when conservatives do a 180 when it comes to the government when discussing the police .

Completely disgusting.

This is a new low for America.
How does a stop for a broken tail light escalate so quickly into this?
How does the officer open fire on the driver with a woman and child in the car?

I think what I find the most disturbing is how calm the woman is. She seemed not surprised at all with the outcome even taking the time to live stream on facebook. This is now almost to be expected by black folks in America.

This one has my guts churning.

Just obey the fucking law . be moral and decent to the cops stupid fucks

And they just might drive you home.

You have evidence that this man wasn't?

Pretty sure the cop didnt just walk up to the guy and shoot him.
He obviously did something stupid.

His actions created a clear and present to the officer. Deadly force was reasonable.

You can tell that from the video? Must be those special eyes.

OK, then she's just another millennial moron. Ship them to Chad.

If you carry a handgun as a civilian or even an undercover Police Officer the absolute first thing you need to do is identify yourself if you are confronted by nervous Cops. Shit happens and as a high profile democrat once said "never let a tragedy go to waste".

Forum List

Back