Cop shoots dead Licensed Conceal Carry holder (MN)

Philandro Castile RIP...Diamond lives on. Coming from grocery store, they say. Did someone get the ice cream put up?

Poor Diamond says they separated her & daughter, did not get home till 5AM. Rough night.

What if the Cop got shot? Y'all be happy then? I read gun removed from scene.

a routine traffic stop for a broken taillight

turns to police shooting licensed CC holder

in Minnesota very disturbing

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC

Hard to feel pity for someone who's first thought is to record her dying boyfriend on Facebook. Should have shot her.

I would have pulled my phone out too...maybe saved her life to do so.

Good point. They may have deaded her too. No witnesses would be the preferred way to go. Having her phone may have indeed saved her life.

Now they'll just do it the old fashioned way. They'll work diligently to discredit her and claim her testimony isn't 'credible.' That's a proven winner in court. Judges usually side with the Police. It's a rigged system for sure.

It wasnt on TV. Danny said so

How would you describe the made up crimes Danny cited? And why would he make up crimes in the first place?

This is what happened when meth moron Dannyboy derail and trash a thread. For some reason idiots believed him that he has all the information how the tragedy fold.

Name the people that said he had all the information? You and your stupid knee jerk BS is dishonest.

No one in this thread has agreed with Danny. In fact, they have all asked him for proof.

Try again idiot!

Apparently you just woke up drank a gallon of gasoline.
Read Meth Boy post #14 and 23 then come back to me. Stupid.

But no one is buying his crap dumb ass. You act like everyone is going along with him and it's not true. Just more of your fucking propaganda bs.

My error my error...... My apologies......
I got carried away so pissed with this racist asshole.

It's cool, sorry for the name calling. The guy is a racist idiot and a disgusting human being. To call the victims girlfriend a prostitute is just as low as you can go.

Philandro Castile RIP...Diamond lives on. Coming from grocery store, they say. Did someone get the ice cream put up?

Poor Diamond says they separated her & daughter, did not get home till 5AM. Rough night.

What if the Cop got shot? Y'all be happy then? I read gun removed from scene.
i just need to know one thing, either he was or wasn't legally carrying. Let's see evidence of the license. I mean that is what she said he stated right?

Can't find CC using this thing. Somebody else do it. Diamond says so........licensed to carry....whatever. back to soccer. Oh yeah an "uncle"agreed with Diamond. Case closed.

Tough job being cop. BLM has them all jumpy it seems? Oh well..

think what I find the most disturbing is how calm the woman is. She seemed not surprised at all with the outcome even taking the time to live stream on facebook. This is now almost to be expected by black folks in America.

FB live is the best defense because if you record it they can delete it and its happened before.
There are some apps out there now that will take your video...such as the ACLU so it can't be disappeared. Good move.

Just another day in america. Watch, the all-about-smaller-govt crowd will rush to blindly defend the power of the corporate state to murder.
Guy reached under his seat...for what?
Completely disgusting.

This is a new low for America.
How does a stop for a broken tail light escalate so quickly into this?
How does the officer open fire on the driver with a woman and child in the car?

I think what I find the most disturbing is how calm the woman is. She seemed not surprised at all with the outcome even taking the time to live stream on facebook. This is now almost to be expected by black folks in America.

This one has my guts churning.
She was calm because she is not right in the head or on drugs. How does it escalate? How about you don't make a sudden move and reach under your seat when you have a police officer who is trying to do his job and come home alive that day.
Fascinating...she's a "hooker" and now she's not right in the head or on drugs. Just call her a thug and in the wrong and be done with it.....

Anyone else find it odd how calm she was? Is it me?

Tragedy and it sure seems like an over zealous asshole cop.

I guess BLM did not consider the ramifications of chanting, "we want dead cops!!!"

Then, how many cops have been shot by blacks over the last two years?

Not a contributor to these paranoid cops?

No eh?

More obamerica consequences.

Let me get this right.

You're casting a shadow on the passenger because she was calm? Something fishy there

Cop was not wrong just "overzealous"

You make a sidebar about cops being shot in a thread about a cop shooting a citizen...?

Blames Paranoia....not overzealousness anymore

Blame Obama for the cops actions
I was not insinuating anything you stupid piece of race baiting shit.

I just think it is a little odd that she was so calm. I guess it is just me you patronizing left wing racist asshole.

Oh, and keep on thinking how those rallies where they chanted for dead cops does not contribute to very paranoid cops.

How many cops have been shot and killed by blacks over the last two years?

You moron

Got it...You led with something but didnt mean anything by it. Cool

You repeat again odd behavior and not the murder. Then call names

Paranoia is why cops do it. Mass paranoia for the last 60 years! Timeline? Whats a timeline?

In a thread on a cop shooting another person you ask how many cops have been killed by blacks. Did you find your answer? Or doesnt it matter? And why?

Call names hope no one notices

It's true, comparatively speaking a lot of young black men are shot and killed by police.

Maybe young black men should stop fucking around when they come in contact with police. I mean just an idea.
Check this out.....what's the odd factor?

Completely disgusting.

I think what I find the most disturbing is how calm the woman is. She seemed not surprised at all with the outcome even taking the time to live stream on facebook. This is now almost to be expected by black folks in America.

I have heard that she was a prostitute which would explain her emotional detachment
Where did you hear that?

Completely disgusting.

I have heard that she was a prostitute which would explain her emotional detachment
Where did you hear that?
Already cover this. Scroll back.

Completely disgusting.

Where did you hear that?
REad the entire thread up to now...the only thing is superdemocrat continuously calling her a "hooker". So, you are relying on superdemocrat? :rofl:

Completely disgusting.

Where did you hear that?
REad the entire thread up to now...the only thing is superdemocrat continuously calling her a "hooker". So, you are relying on superdemocrat? :rofl:

Completely disgusting.

Where did you hear that?

It is dannyboy, not superdemocrat.

well first they weren't pulled over for being black, so this shit belongs in the race section if not the rubber room.

cop tells you not to reach for something, don't reach.

however it seems, from what we know, the officer over reacted.

oddly, the cop cared more about what he did than the girlfriend, as it's clear she didn't care one bit about anyone else.
If by your own standards the cop overreacted, then why do you continue to demean and maligne the victim?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
How is saying; "cop tells you not to reach for something, don't reach" maligning the victim?

well first they weren't pulled over for being black, so this shit belongs in the race section if not the rubber room.

cop tells you not to reach for something, don't reach.

however it seems, from what we know, the officer over reacted.

oddly, the cop cared more about what he did than the girlfriend, as it's clear she didn't care one bit about anyone else.
If by your own standards the cop overreacted, then why do you continue to demean and maligne the victim?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
This man was not a victim.
he got shot dead for going for his papers

Forum List

Back