Cop shoots dead Licensed Conceal Carry holder (MN)

I watched the video earlier this morning. The girlfriend claims he has no criminal record and is licensed to carry, and if that proves to be true then it really was a senseless shooting. If he was legal to carry and had no warrants or record then he would have no reason to be reaching for his gun. Seeing as how the video starts after the shooting though all the facts may never come out.
She also can be heard saying he was reaching for his license

You do not tell a cop you have a gun on you and then reach behind you for ANYTHING

Yep...you hand the cop your drivers license and your CHL license at the same time.

Just obey the fucking law . be moral and decent to the cops stupid fucks

And they just might drive you home.

You have evidence that this man wasn't?

Pretty sure the cop didnt just walk up to the guy and shoot him.
He obviously did something stupid.

Did he or did the cop do something stupid?
How did a stop for a broken tail light escalate to the driver being shot four times before a license was even produced?

Because the guy obviously did something stupid.

You're right. The cop acted stupidly.

Thats right up there with "I know you are but what am I"
Bet you had to dig deep for that gem.

You have evidence that this man wasn't?

Pretty sure the cop didnt just walk up to the guy and shoot him.
He obviously did something stupid.

Did he or did the cop do something stupid?
How did a stop for a broken tail light escalate to the driver being shot four times before a license was even produced?

Because the guy obviously did something stupid.

You're right. The cop acted stupidly.

Thats right up there with "I know you are but what am I"
Bet you had to dig deep for that gem.

You made a dumb statement so I responded in kind.

I watched the video earlier this morning. The girlfriend claims he has no criminal record and is licensed to carry, and if that proves to be true then it really was a senseless shooting. If he was legal to carry and had no warrants or record then he would have no reason to be reaching for his gun. Seeing as how the video starts after the shooting though all the facts may never come out.
She also can be heard saying he was reaching for his license

You do not tell a cop you have a gun on you and then reach behind you for ANYTHING

Yep...you hand the cop your drivers license and your CHL license at the same time.
but you wait for him to tell you to move after you tell him you have a gun

This is how I handled being stopped while carrying

(sigh)...yet another unarmed negro murdered by police...next?

My guess is, this started out as just another racist cop fishing expedition. They were looking to 'justify' taking this man to jail for something. He died because he was a black man. I know most white people won't accept that, but it is the ugly reality.
the guy had a broken tail light

It's well known by African Americans that cops routinely pull them over for merely being black. They're racist fishing expeditions. I'm sure this one started out as one of those expeditions. And now the man's dead.

My guess is, this started out as just another racist cop fishing expedition. They were looking to 'justify' taking this man to jail for something. He died because he was a black man. I know most white people won't accept that, but it is the ugly reality.

It's well known by African Americans that cops routinely pull them over for merely being black. They're racist fishing expeditions. I'm sure this one started out as one of those expeditions. And now the man's dead.

Everyone knows a broken tail light is the universal gang symbol for "I am a cop killer"

An obvious capital offense.

An obvious capital offense.

reaching around your back as you are telling a cop you are armed sure might be

Ask yourself why Danny is, without any information, making both of them into super criminals?

Super criminals? You are watching too much TV.
It wasnt on TV. Danny said so

How would you describe the made up crimes Danny cited? And why would he make up crimes in the first place?

This is what happened when meth moron Dannyboy derail and trash a thread. For some reason idiots believed him that he has all the information how the tragedy fold.

Ask yourself why Danny is, without any information, making both of them into super criminals?

How would you describe the made up crimes Danny cited? And why would he make up crimes in the first place?

This is what happened when meth moron Dannyboy derail and trash a thread. For some reason idiots believed him that he has all the information how the tragedy fold.

I know that but what do you think the purpose was to make up those lies? There has to be a reason, correct?

It's like being arrested for 'Being Black on a Friday Night.' Don't be black and have a broken tail light. You might not survive.

I know that but what do you think the purpose was to make up those lies? There has to be a reason, correct?

Only reason I can come up with ............ He is a racist idiot.

The ugly reality is, cops routinely pull black folks over for fishing expeditions. They hope to find any 'justification' for taking them to jail. But most white people live in denial over this stuff. They can't believe their beloved police would target fellow Citizens based on the color of heir skin. But it does happen. It happens every day. Just ask African Americans.

Doubtful. Ain't buyin' get your tags, insurance, payments up too. They pull whitey over in 78 Nova on 98th ave. OAK all night long......profile, dope. And u know......the citizens lie almost 100%

Name the people that said he had all the information? You and your stupid knee jerk BS is dishonest.

No one in this thread has agreed with Danny. In fact, they have all asked him for proof.

Try again idiot!

Anyone else find it odd how calm she was? Is it me?

Tragedy and it sure seems like an over zealous asshole cop.

I guess BLM did not consider the ramifications of chanting, "we want dead cops!!!"

Then, how many cops have been shot by blacks over the last two years?

Not a contributor to these paranoid cops?

No eh?

More obamerica consequences.

Let me get this right.

You're casting a shadow on the passenger because she was calm? Something fishy there

Cop was not wrong just "overzealous"

You make a sidebar about cops being shot in a thread about a cop shooting a citizen...?

Blames Paranoia....not overzealousness anymore

Blame Obama for the cops actions
I was not insinuating anything you stupid piece of race baiting shit.

I just think it is a little odd that she was so calm. I guess it is just me you patronizing left wing racist asshole.

Oh, and keep on thinking how those rallies where they chanted for dead cops does not contribute to very paranoid cops.

How many cops have been shot and killed by blacks over the last two years?

You moron

That's mighty of you to justify how other people react during a tragedy.
I've witness a mother screaming at his dead son who just got run over blaming him for playing in the street.
What you witness?

Never call attention to someone's broken tail light. It is a gang initiation. If someone calls it to his attention the gangster has to shoot him. It happened to my barber's first cousin's next door neighbor's father-in-law.

It is pretty obvious it is because Danny is a racist. He isn't worth listening to. Just give him the attention, he loves it.

The ugly reality is, cops routinely pull black folks over for fishing expeditions. They hope to find any 'justification' for taking them to jail. But most white people live in denial over this stuff. They can't believe their beloved police would target fellow Citizens based on the color of heir skin. But it does happen. It happens every day. Just ask African Americans.

Doubtful. Ain't buyin' get your tags, insurance, payments up too. They pull whitey over in 78 Nova on 98th ave. OAK all night long......profile, dope. And u know......the citizens lie almost 100%

Racist fishing expeditions. African Americans experience such racist harassment on a daily basis. They fully understand they're being hunted. Most white people just continue to live in denial.

I'm really disturbed by this increasing tendency in society to immediately grab a camera to glorify bad things over the internet. Your boyfriend was just shot and killed. How the fuck is "Oh, let's share this on facebook as a live stream" the thought that enters your mind?
She might have wanted evidence, especially if the cop shot her too.

Forum List

Back