Cop shoots dead Licensed Conceal Carry holder (MN)

Yeah yeah. They complained in Ferguson too many black pull over. Hello, that is most of what drive thru? Commit violations you may get pulled over. Bunch bullhockey again.

Ok officers nationwide, do like CHI. Turn it loose.

Criminal CC? Seems odd? When 12 yrs back? Is it valid?

I'm really disturbed by this increasing tendency in society to immediately grab a camera to glorify bad things over the internet. Your boyfriend was just shot and killed. How the fuck is "Oh, let's share this on facebook as a live stream" the thought that enters your mind?
She might have wanted evidence, especially if the cop shot her too.

If he shot her he would just erase her video.

I think she made the right move. She needed to record what had happened.

Ask yourself why Danny is, without any information, making both of them into super criminals?

Super criminals? You are watching too much TV.
It wasnt on TV. Danny said so

How would you describe the made up crimes Danny cited? And why would he make up crimes in the first place?

This is what happened when meth moron Dannyboy derail and trash a thread. For some reason idiots believed him that he has all the information how the tragedy fold.

Name the people that said he had all the information? You and your stupid knee jerk BS is dishonest.

No one in this thread has agreed with Danny. In fact, they have all asked him for proof.

Try again idiot!

Apparently you just woke up drank a gallon of gasoline.
Read Meth Boy post #14 and 23 then come back to me. Stupid.

why is the setup of the car backward? Since when in America is the steering wheel on the right side of the car? WTF?

And it's simple he either has a license to carry or he doesn't let's see that evidence and then send the cop to jail if it is produced.

I'm really disturbed by this increasing tendency in society to immediately grab a camera to glorify bad things over the internet. Your boyfriend was just shot and killed. How the fuck is "Oh, let's share this on facebook as a live stream" the thought that enters your mind?

but she didn't record what happened. Where are you at?

why is the setup of the car backward? Since when in America is the steering wheel on the right side of the car? WTF?

It appears that the video was shot with a front facing camera, resulting in a mirrored video.

I watched the video earlier this morning. The girlfriend claims he has no criminal record and is licensed to carry, and if that proves to be true then it really was a senseless shooting. If he was legal to carry and had no warrants or record then he would have no reason to be reaching for his gun. Seeing as how the video starts after the shooting though all the facts may never come out.

more facts need to come out

she said he was reaching for his license

she corrected the cop

she said "you told him to get his license then shot him 4 times "

at this point i tend to believe her
Does one normally keep their driver's license underneath the driver's front seat?
A loaded handgun was found underneath the driver's seat.
There was NO license/wallet/papers found.
The driver DID NOT have a 'CC'.
The driver DID have a criminal record.
Before the LEO left his patrol car he had run a background check on the car.
The car's owner, the driver, had several arrests and two outstanding warrants.
When the LEO approached the vehicle he had already drawn his service weapon.
What the 'girlfriend', AKA a well known hooker, said was total fucking bullshit.
No surprise there.

Where has a single thing you claim been reported?

i guess i need to see the links to it

the things that are said during the initial moments after an dramatic incident

tend to be truthful

like i said more evidence will come out
well it is really simple, either he had a license to carry or he didn't. let's see the license.

Ask yourself why Danny is, without any information, making both of them into super criminals?

How would you describe the made up crimes Danny cited? And why would he make up crimes in the first place?

This is what happened when meth moron Dannyboy derail and trash a thread. For some reason idiots believed him that he has all the information how the tragedy fold.

Name the people that said he had all the information? You and your stupid knee jerk BS is dishonest.

No one in this thread has agreed with Danny. In fact, they have all asked him for proof.

Try again idiot!

But no one is buying his crap dumb ass. You act like everyone is going along with him and it's not true. Just more of your fucking propaganda bs.

She turned on the phone, she should have started filming the incident earlier but she probably didn't think the cop would shot anyone.

Completely disgusting.

This is a new low for America.
How does a stop for a broken tail light escalate so quickly into this?
How does the officer open fire on the driver with a woman and child in the car?

I think what I find the most disturbing is how calm the woman is. She seemed not surprised at all with the outcome even taking the time to live stream on facebook. This is now almost to be expected by black folks in America.

This one has my guts churning.

Just obey the fucking law . be moral and decent to the cops stupid fucks

And they just might drive you home.

Excuse me, racist, but what crime did this guy commit that rightfully earned him the death penalty without trial?
Being a dumb ass...

Riddle me this, you are like 98 years old , I am 51 how many times have you been shot?

If the answer is zero same with me.

And why is that?

It appears that the video was shot with a front facing camera, resulting in a mirrored video.
never seen that before. That's messed up.

Front facing cameras always result in mirrored images. Normally we don't notice it much, because we're using them to take pictures of ourselves, or view ourselves, so we see what we would see when looking in a mirror, and it tends to make sense. But when you hold writing up to a mirror, or front facing camera, the disorientation becomes more clear.

And it's simple he either has a license to carry or he doesn't let's see that evidence and then send the cop to jail if it is produced.
Slow on the uptake...the video was reversed.:itsok:

The ugly reality is, cops routinely pull black folks over for fishing expeditions. They hope to find any 'justification' for taking them to jail. But most white people live in denial over this stuff. They can't believe their beloved police would target fellow Citizens based on the color of heir skin. But it does happen. It happens every day. Just ask African Americans.
how many shootings in chicago over the weekend? 60, guess where it all happened, yep in the neighborhood. No reports in the suburbs though, twice as many folks, nope just reports from the neighborhood. Why is that?

Slow on the uptake...the video was reversed.:itsok:
so did they pull the conceal and carry license? seems cut and dry, did he have it or not?

Let me get this right.

You're casting a shadow on the passenger because she was calm? Something fishy there

Cop was not wrong just "overzealous"

You make a sidebar about cops being shot in a thread about a cop shooting a citizen...?

Blames Paranoia....not overzealousness anymore

Blame Obama for the cops actions
I know nothing about the background circumstances in this shooting. Based on what I saw and heard on the video it does appear the cop might be somewhat paranoid where dealing with Blacks is concerned. But as any professional behaviorist will attest, being paranoid doesn't mean there isn't valid cause.

She turned on the phone, she should have started filming the incident earlier but she probably didn't think the cop would shot anyone.
so did the dude have the conceal license or not? That seems really simple to produce if he had one, don't you think? Let's see it.

Try again idiot!

But no one is buying his crap dumb ass. You act like everyone is going along with him and it's not true. Just more of your fucking propaganda bs.

My error my error...... My apologies......
I got carried away so pissed with this racist asshole.

Try again idiot!

My error my error...... My apologies......
I got carried away so pissed with this racist asshole.
so dude, the claim is he had a conceal and carry license. Did he? Why isn't that out there yet you supposed? I mean that incriminates that cop to death if it's there. And yet no one in here has stated he had one. Why is that?

Forum List

Back