Cop shoots dead Licensed Conceal Carry holder (MN)

Nobody wants criminals armed. You are spinning like a top. And you asked all 28 security cops what they thought about the 2nd amendment, why? I doubt any cop would work in such an environment. You might have security guards working for you but I doubt any cops.

You said cops protect 2nd amendment and I agreed. That doesn't mean they want to armed all civilians. You brought 2nd not me. Yes I talked to them about 2nd amendment and all gun issues and violence.
Actually they love working for me because it's peaceful and safe. Their wives know that they will come home alive. I also know and met their families. I also have waiting list who wants to work as back up when someone is sick or go on vacation.
Why would they stop them from working part time because of 2nd amendment?
Oh my boss is asking me about 2nd amendment I should not work for him....... Do you realize how dumb that is?
You said arm criminals, rights are reserved for those that haven't lost them through their own misdeeds. You are also mischaracterizing what I said. I said if you were asking them about rights they were sworn to uphold, that were absolutely none of your business I can't see a cop working there. I doubt you even have a business.

Who are you to tell its none of my business? My company my rule. I also do NOT accommodate Muslim prayers but I allow them to pray during their breaks or lunch time and not during working time.
Why in the world they I will offend them by talking about 2nd amendment? I never said I ask them directly about 2nd amendment. We talked about arming civilians and self/home defense. But they do not agree in arming all civilians.
Are you saying that they will make financial decisions based on 2nd amendment? Are you saying just bc of 2nd amendment or guns I do not have a business? Do you realize how dumb you are talking to me?
And I don't give a flying fuck if you believe me or not.
No, it's none of your business. It's like asking someone who they voted for. I'd tell you to go pound sand. Security guards aren't cops and no way 28 cops are going to be against the 2nd amendment, you're full of shit.

You are putting words in my mouth. Let me repeat it again. Where in my post that I asked them directly about 2nd? I talked to them casually about guns and violence and based from their opinion. NO they do not like armed civilians in a situation like Dallas the other night. Try again.
I haven't tried anything. I proved you're full of shit. The conversation went like this:

ME
"Most cops are pro 2nd amendment, maybe the ones you know don't trust you. With modern equipment the police probably already know if the auto registered owner is licensed. But the narrative that the guy was shot for being black is exactly what led to the Dallas massacre. You are part of the problem."

YOU
"I have a total of 28 LEO working as a part time security guards. None of them will agree with you. They do NOT like armed civilians.........."

You said cops protect 2nd amendment and I agreed. That doesn't mean they want to armed all civilians. You brought 2nd not me. Yes I talked to them about 2nd amendment and all gun issues and violence.
Actually they love working for me because it's peaceful and safe. Their wives know that they will come home alive. I also know and met their families. I also have waiting list who wants to work as back up when someone is sick or go on vacation.
Why would they stop them from working part time because of 2nd amendment?
Oh my boss is asking me about 2nd amendment I should not work for him....... Do you realize how dumb that is?
You said arm criminals, rights are reserved for those that haven't lost them through their own misdeeds. You are also mischaracterizing what I said. I said if you were asking them about rights they were sworn to uphold, that were absolutely none of your business I can't see a cop working there. I doubt you even have a business.

Who are you to tell its none of my business? My company my rule. I also do NOT accommodate Muslim prayers but I allow them to pray during their breaks or lunch time and not during working time.
Why in the world they I will offend them by talking about 2nd amendment? I never said I ask them directly about 2nd amendment. We talked about arming civilians and self/home defense. But they do not agree in arming all civilians.
Are you saying that they will make financial decisions based on 2nd amendment? Are you saying just bc of 2nd amendment or guns I do not have a business? Do you realize how dumb you are talking to me?
No, it's none of your business. It's like asking someone who they voted for. I'd tell you to go pound sand. Security guards aren't cops and no way 28 cops are going to be against the 2nd amendment, you're full of shit.

You are putting words in my mouth. Let me repeat it again. Where in my post that I asked them directly about 2nd? I talked to them casually about guns and violence and based from their opinion. NO they do not like armed civilians in a situation like Dallas the other night. Try again.
I haven't tried anything. I proved you're full of shit. The conversation went like this:

ME
"Most cops are pro 2nd amendment, maybe the ones you know don't trust you. With modern equipment the police probably already know if the auto registered owner is licensed. But the narrative that the guy was shot for being black is exactly what led to the Dallas massacre. You are part of the problem."

YOU
"I have a total of 28 LEO working as a part time security guards. None of them will agree with you. They do NOT like armed civilians.........."

Idiot you did not prove me anything. And I told you repeatedly that last thing they want to see is an armed civilians running around in a situations like Dallas. How the hell they know you are a good guy or bad guy? SCREAM AT THEM......... HEY IM THE GOOD GUY......... Try again idiot.

ME

YOU

Idiot you did not prove me anything. And I told you repeatedly that last thing they want to see is an armed civilians running around in a situations like Dallas. How the hell they know you are a good guy or bad guy? SCREAM AT THEM......... HEY IM THE GOOD GUY......... Try again idiot.
I quoted your post, asshole!

ME

YOU

So? That doesn't mean you prove me your bullshit. Try again.

Read post #51 Sealybobo. He also have friends (with S ) that are cops and they don't like armed civilians. Is that a coincidence?

ME

YOU

Read post #51 Sealybobo. He also have friends (with S ) that are cops and they don't like armed civilians. Is that a coincidence?
It proves you're full of shit. You say one thing, then you pretend otherwise. Pretty stupid since it's still there.

No one who saw the MN video could say tat cop was emotionless.
Hell the girlfriend was emotionless not the cop

Violence begets violence. A more violent Police Force will result in more violence being directed against it. It's a bloody vicious circle. This rapidly expanding Police State is creating a lot of anger and frustration.
Let's see. Thirteen percent of the population is negro with an average IQ in the low eighties.
They own illegal guns that may or may not fire.
The rest of the population own millions of finest quality guns and multi-million rounds of ammunition.
It is only going to take the smallest spark and if you are sitting in a cafe in Paris France you'll be able to smell the stench of hundreds of thousands of dead negroes wafting across the Atlantic.
FAIR WARNING!

Got a link to your IQ claim?
Here you are asshole!
race iq bell curve - Google Search
Now go crawl under a fucking rock where you belong.

Not a valid justification for executing them. We're not Nazi Germany.
Did he have a gun? Dude in car that is?

so did the dude have the conceal license or not? That seems really simple to produce if he had one, don't you think? Let's see it.
While it's an important piece of evidence being shot for not showing a gun isn't right no matter who you are or what your certification.
well I believe the cop over reacted, but the story should at least be accurate. If the dude did tell the cop he had a gun and he was licensed conceal and carry, then he ought to have his license with him. Was it? There was a gun. And if he didn't have a license on him and the gun was in the position for which he was reaching, then I think yes, it does change the severity of it all.

Again, just prove he had the conceal and carry license. PERIOD. If it was what was said to the cop, correct?
Whether he had a CC permit or not is irrelevant to the cop firing before a gun was produced. A trivial traffic stop with no reason to suspect the guy is a threat
. Trivial traffic stop or a stop based upon the people in the vehicle appearing to be suspects in a previous robbery ? If the latter is true, then the people in the vehicle are the ones who caused this tragic situation, and not the cop who was using extreme caution while dealing with a possible armed robbery suspect or suspects. The woman's demeanor when doing the video was very disturbing to me, because if this was her husband or boyfriend, and him being shot like that, then you would expect that this woman would be weeping and sobbing greatly (barely able to video anything), and also you would think that she would have been trying to make sure her kid in the back was being shielded from the carnage instead of so instructively going step be step in that video like she did. Some strange stuff going on in all of this.
Do you have proof they were suspected of armed robbery?
The call in by the cops will tell us why he pulled them over. More waiting. Seems you don't want to. Was OJ guilty?

Last edited:
so did the dude have the conceal license or not? That seems really simple to produce if he had one, don't you think? Let's see it.
While it's an important piece of evidence being shot for not showing a gun isn't right no matter who you are or what your certification.
well I believe the cop over reacted, but the story should at least be accurate. If the dude did tell the cop he had a gun and he was licensed conceal and carry, then he ought to have his license with him. Was it? There was a gun. And if he didn't have a license on him and the gun was in the position for which he was reaching, then I think yes, it does change the severity of it all.

Again, just prove he had the conceal and carry license. PERIOD. If it was what was said to the cop, correct?
Whether he had a CC permit or not is irrelevant to the cop firing before a gun was produced. A trivial traffic stop with no reason to suspect the guy is a threat
How do you know a gun wasn't? Do you know how the stop was called in? Wait for the facts!!!!

I watched the video earlier this morning. The girlfriend claims he has no criminal record and is licensed to carry, and if that proves to be true then it really was a senseless shooting. If he was legal to carry and had no warrants or record then he would have no reason to be reaching for his gun. Seeing as how the video starts after the shooting though all the facts may never come out.

more facts need to come out

she said he was reaching for his license

she corrected the cop

she said "you told him to get his license then shot him 4 times "

at this point i tend to believe her

I would sure like to see more facts and see who that cop was. I'm mostly believing the story of the woman at this point as well

I watched the video earlier this morning. The girlfriend claims he has no criminal record and is licensed to carry, and if that proves to be true then it really was a senseless shooting. If he was legal to carry and had no warrants or record then he would have no reason to be reaching for his gun. Seeing as how the video starts after the shooting though all the facts may never come out.

she corrected the cop

I would sure like to see more facts and see who that cop was. I'm mostly believing the story of the woman at this point as well
Why? What's been factual? He was a suspect, she said he had a CC card. Said he was going for his ID , nope to all she said, makes her a liar.

ME

YOU

It proves you're full of shit. You say one thing, then you pretend otherwise. Pretty stupid since it's still there.

You are trying to justify your stupidity. Let me repeat again so you can stick to your thick skull. NONE of my 28 cops as security guard will agree with you that armed civilians during active an shootings is a good idea.
Then you went to your 2nd A bullshit. Stupid fuck. You lost.

Last edited:

ME

YOU

You are trying to justify your stupidity. Let me repeat again so you can stick to your thick skull. NONE of my 28 cops as security guard will agree with you that armed civilians during active an shootings is a bad idea.
Then you went to your 2nd A bullshit. Stupid fuck. You lost.
That's not what you said, Dipshit. You're trying to walk it back, you should be in politics.

she corrected the cop

Why? What's been factual? He was a suspect, she said he had a CC card. Said he was going for his ID , nope to all she said, makes her a liar.

But he was a suspect only because he fit a description. the gun was legal. Well, still have to wait and see to make a final determination. I havnt seen any statement from the cop who shot him as to what happened, Id like to see that explanation as well. Definately though, anyone these days can use an I-phone and immediatly it creates a news story without seeing everything involved

she corrected the cop

cop says he could see the gun and the suspect refused to stop moving

...Looks like they were on the lookout for an armed robbery suspect, he matched the description, that's why he was pulled over. It also explains why his sidekick wasn't exactly surprised. No gun permit, she lied. And the liberals gobbled it up and cops were slaughtered.
Yep, very good Einstein. Now show me where I said the shooting was good. Or bad. Try to remember your bullshit so you don't just come across as a gasbag.
So you're backpedaling away from your "It also explains why his sidekick wasn't exactly surprised" and "No gun permit, she lied" comments? The facts you both posted these comments and several like them with you devolving into insults when called on them is indicative of someone who knows they've been caught in lie.

she corrected the cop

But he was a suspect only because he fit a description. the gun was legal. Well, still have to wait and see to make a final determination. I havnt seen any statement from the cop who shot him as to what happened, Id like to see that explanation as well. Definately though, anyone these days can use an I-phone and immediatly it creates a news story without seeing everything involved

the gun was legal

that is actually still an unknown

I saw his lawyer's statement in the news. For his sake, I hope this can be proven. According to the report, his partner was on the other side of the car (passenger side) and, hopefully, can corroborate his story.

...Looks like they were on the lookout for an armed robbery suspect, he matched the description, that's why he was pulled over. It also explains why his sidekick wasn't exactly surprised. No gun permit, she lied. And the liberals gobbled it up and cops were slaughtered.
Yep, very good Einstein. Now show me where I said the shooting was good. Or bad. Try to remember your bullshit so you don't just come across as a gasbag.
So you're backpedaling away from your "It also explains why his sidekick wasn't exactly surprised" and "No gun permit, she lied" comments? The facts you both posted these comments and several like them with you devolving into insults when called on them is indicative of someone who knows they've been caught in lie.
Liar. I said we don't know what happened. I said to go ahead and post where I called it a good shooting. Posting your typical "divine wind" is a poor substitute, that won't work. Go find it and post it instead of being a little cvnt, OK?

I saw his lawyer's statement in the news. For his sake, I hope this can be proven. According to the report, his partner was on the other side of the car (passenger side) and, hopefully, can corroborate his story.
How about waiting for the facts instead of blessing us with your divine wind?

the gun was legal

that is actually still an unknown
Agreed. Legal or not, permit or not, to be a lawful shooting, he had to produce a gun and the police officer had to have a reasonable fear he'd use it. Having an illegal gun without a permit is not a justifiable reason for killing someone.

Forum List

Back