Cop shoots dead Licensed Conceal Carry holder (MN)

Wait 4 facts. Cops lives matter. They are allowed to try to make it home end of shift.

They tazed the LA guy, they wrestled him. He was reportedly with a gun. Apparently trying to pull from pocket. 310 lbs. You go try to reason with him.
. Need body cams bad on these officers. Need the whole story always, and not just one angle or side of it.

Last edited:
Sadly, you Authoritarian Goose Steppers will justify anything your beloved Gestapo does. There's always a convoluted justification. It's exactly why the People are lashing out.

Violence begets violence. The Militarization of our Police has created emotionless killing machines. And it will result in much more violence. Bet on it.

This was an average everyday patrol officer not SWAT

No you go ahead and try my proposed experiment and let me know the reaction you get

Emotionless Killing Machines. That's what this Militarization has created. The Police now resort to violence as a first response. Unless the Militarization process is reversed, there will be much more violence.

The People are growing weary & angry from the abuse. They're beginning to realize that the U.S. now imprisons more Citizens than any other nation on earth. They feel they're being attacked and hunted. We have a Police State problem. That's the reality.
No one who saw the MN video could say tat cop was emotionless.
Hell the girlfriend was emotionless not the cop

Violence begets violence. A more violent Police Force will result in more violence being directed against it. It's a bloody vicious circle. This rapidly expanding Police State is creating a lot of anger and frustration.
Let's see. Thirteen percent of the population is negro with an average IQ in the low eighties.
They own illegal guns that may or may not fire.
The rest of the population own millions of finest quality guns and multi-million rounds of ammunition.
It is only going to take the smallest spark and if you are sitting in a cafe in Paris France you'll be able to smell the stench of hundreds of thousands of dead negroes wafting across the Atlantic.
FAIR WARNING!

Got a link to your IQ claim?

This was an average everyday patrol officer not SWAT

No you go ahead and try my proposed experiment and let me know the reaction you get

Emotionless Killing Machines. That's what this Militarization has created. The Police now resort to violence as a first response. Unless the Militarization process is reversed, there will be much more violence.

The People are growing weary & angry from the abuse. They're beginning to realize that the U.S. now imprisons more Citizens than any other nation on earth. They feel they're being attacked and hunted. We have a Police State problem. That's the reality.

Violence begets violence. A more violent Police Force will result in more violence being directed against it. It's a bloody vicious circle. This rapidly expanding Police State is creating a lot of anger and frustration.
Let's see. Thirteen percent of the population is negro with an average IQ in the low eighties.
The rest of the population own millions of finest quality guns and multi-million rounds of ammunition.
It is only going to take the smallest spark and if you are sitting in a cafe in Paris France you'll be able to smell the stench of hundreds of thousands of dead negroes wafting across the Atlantic.
FAIR WARNING!

Here you are asshole!
race iq bell curve - Google Search
Now go crawl under a fucking rock where you belong.

FAIR WARNING!

Here you are asshole!

You dumb fuck, you don't even know what the hell you are talking about, and you're using bullshit sources to try to back up your stupidity. The picture you are linking to via google search, is from the National Vanguard, which is a White Supremacist publication which originated as a tabloid founded by Neo-Nazis. Way to fucking go, dumbass.

I hate to interrupt the lynch mob but ....

Confirmed – Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect – False Media Narrative Now Driving Cop Killings…

Confirmed – Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect – False Media Narrative Now Driving Cop Killings…

The Falcon Heights, Minnesota police shooting of Philando Castile is based around an entirely false narrative. Castile and Ms. Diamond Reynolds (Facebook video uploader) were pulled over by police because Castile matched a BOLO Alert for an armed robbery suspect from four days prior.

Unfortunately, the false statements in the video – which have gone viral, and are being pushed by the mainstream media – have created a backlash against police officers.
Police officers in: Dallas, Tennessee, Missouri and Georgia have been shot or killed in the past 24 hours as a result of a false narrative driven by the Black Lives Matter movement. It is important to get the truth out quickly.

Saint Anthony, MN, Police Officers Jeronimo Yanez and Joseph Kauser pulled over Mr. Castile and Ms. Reynolds because the driver, Philando Castile, matched the suspect profile in an armed robbery which occurred on July 2nd, at a convenience store, only a few blocks from where their car was pulled over.

The armed robbery occurred on July 2nd 7:30pm (Sat). The CCTV images were given to media and LEO by detectives on July 5th (Tuesday). A BOLO (Be On Look Out) alert was issued the same day, Tuesday July 5th. Philando Castile was pulled over on July 6th.

From the radio dispatch of Officer Jeronimo Yanez:

“I’m going to stop a car. I’m going to check IDs. I have reason to pull it over.”

“The two occupants just look like people that were involved in a robbery. The driver looks more like one of our suspects, just ‘cause of the wide set nose.”

A minute and a half later, the recording captures the first report that there was a shooting.

Ms. Diamond Reynolds narrates the now viral Facebook video with several false statements.

Reynolds claimed they were pulled over for a broken tail light, false.

Ms. Reynolds also claims her boyfriend, Castile, was holding a concealed carry permit for a firearm that was resting on his left thigh. This also appears to be false.

According to a question presented to the local county sheriff who oversees the Concealed Carry Permit process, Mr. Castile had never requested a concealed carry permit from their office:

FAIR WARNING!

Here you are asshole!

You dumb fuck, you don't even know what the hell you are talking about, and you're using bullshit sources to try to back up your stupidity. The picture you are linking to via google search, is from the National Vanguard, which is a White Supremacist publication which originated as a tabloid founded by Neo-Nazis. Way to fucking go, dumbass.
I think you need a mint.
Race and intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Hey man if you get caught with that gun you are going to get another felony". "Don't worry baby. I've got a CCW. Now slide over here. I don't have all day".

FAIR WARNING!

Here you are asshole!

I think you need a mint.
You appear to be one of those low hanging fruit whites...you know, the inbred type.
Please feel free at any time to believe my firearms are substandard or that you are half as intelligent as I.
Why are the dumb racists so full of talk but never do anything to start their imaginary race war???

FAIR WARNING!

Here you are asshole!

I think you need a mint.

In other words, you just want to use Nazi propaganda because it's convenient for you. Thank you for the clarification. You now have my permission to die, but you are only approved for class 3 painful death scenarios. Drawing and quartering, being fed live into a meat grinder....things like that.

so did the dude have the conceal license or not? That seems really simple to produce if he had one, don't you think? Let's see it.
While it's an important piece of evidence being shot for not showing a gun isn't right no matter who you are or what your certification.
well I believe the cop over reacted, but the story should at least be accurate. If the dude did tell the cop he had a gun and he was licensed conceal and carry, then he ought to have his license with him. Was it? There was a gun. And if he didn't have a license on him and the gun was in the position for which he was reaching, then I think yes, it does change the severity of it all.

Again, just prove he had the conceal and carry license. PERIOD. If it was what was said to the cop, correct?
Whether he had a CC permit or not is irrelevant to the cop firing before a gun was produced. A trivial traffic stop with no reason to suspect the guy is a threat

The Falcon Heights, Minnesota police shooting of Philando Castile is based around an entirely false narrative. Castile and Ms. Diamond Reynolds (Facebook video uploader) were pulled over by police because Castile matched a BOLO Alert for an armed robbery suspect from four days prior.

Unfortunately, the false statements in the video – which have gone viral, and are being pushed by the mainstream media – have created a backlash against police officers.
Police officers in: Dallas, Tennessee, Missouri and Georgia have been shot or killed in the past 24 hours as a result of a false narrative driven by the Black Lives Matter movement. It is important to get the truth out quickly.

Saint Anthony, MN, Police Officers Jeronimo Yanez and Joseph Kauser pulled over Mr. Castile and Ms. Reynolds because the driver, Philando Castile, matched the suspect profile in an armed robbery which occurred on July 2nd, at a convenience store, only a few blocks from where their car was pulled over.

The armed robbery occurred on July 2nd 7:30pm (Sat). The CCTV images were given to media and LEO by detectives on July 5th (Tuesday). A BOLO (Be On Look Out) alert was issued the same day, Tuesday July 5th. Philando Castile was pulled over on July 6th.

“I’m going to stop a car. I’m going to check IDs. I have reason to pull it over.”

“The two occupants just look like people that were involved in a robbery. The driver looks more like one of our suspects, just ‘cause of the wide set nose.”

A minute and a half later, the recording captures the first report that there was a shooting.

Ms. Diamond Reynolds narrates the now viral Facebook video with several false statements.

Ms. Reynolds also claims her boyfriend, Castile, was holding a concealed carry permit for a firearm that was resting on his left thigh. This also appears to be false.

According to a question presented to the local county sheriff who oversees the Concealed Carry Permit process, Mr. Castile had never requested a concealed carry permit from their office:
. Wow, if this is true, it will destroy the lying media for taking up positions on issues in a biased way, and then giving possible or alleged robbers a platform that got 5 cops killed in Dallas. Disastrous is what this is, and the legitimate concerns of the protestors could be tainted or looked at with extreme caution by this nation if this is true from here on out.
Wow.

Last edited:
so did the dude have the conceal license or not? That seems really simple to produce if he had one, don't you think? Let's see it.
While it's an important piece of evidence being shot for not showing a gun isn't right no matter who you are or what your certification.
well I believe the cop over reacted, but the story should at least be accurate. If the dude did tell the cop he had a gun and he was licensed conceal and carry, then he ought to have his license with him. Was it? There was a gun. And if he didn't have a license on him and the gun was in the position for which he was reaching, then I think yes, it does change the severity of it all.

Again, just prove he had the conceal and carry license. PERIOD. If it was what was said to the cop, correct?
Whether he had a CC permit or not is irrelevant to the cop firing before a gun was produced. A trivial traffic stop with no reason to suspect the guy is a threat
. Trivial traffic stop or a stop based upon the people in the vehicle appearing to be suspects in a previous robbery ? If the latter is true, then the people in the vehicle are the ones who caused this tragic situation, and not the cop who was using extreme caution while dealing with a possible armed robbery suspect or suspects. The woman's demeanor when doing the video was very disturbing to me, because if this was her husband or boyfriend, and him being shot like that, then you would expect that this woman would be weeping and sobbing greatly (barely able to video anything), and also you would think that she would have been trying to make sure her kid in the back was being shielded from the carnage instead of so instructively going step be step in that video like she did. Some strange stuff going on in all of this.

. Wow, if this is true, it will destroy the lying media for taking up positions on issues in s biased way, and then giving possible or alleged robbers a platform that got 5 cops killed in Dallas. Disastrous is what this is, and the legitimate concerns of the protestors could be tainted or looked at with extreme caution by this nation if this is true from here on out.
Wow.
They won't care. Many still think the Gentle Giant had his hands up when the racist monster gunned him down. Here, we are supposed to believe the cops saw a busted tail light and were delighted with the opportunity to murder a another negro.

Looks like they were on the lookout for an armed robbery suspect, he matched the description, that's why he was pulled over. It also explains why his sidekick wasn't exactly surprised. No gun permit, she lied. And the liberals gobbled it up and cops were slaughtered.

]. Wow, if this is true, it will destroy the lying media for taking up positions on issues in a biased way, and then giving possible or alleged robbers a platform that got 5 cops killed in Dallas. Disastrous is what this is, and the legitimate concerns of the protestors could be tainted or looked at with extreme caution by this nation if this is true from here on out.
Wow.

this is why one needs to wait a few days rather than run with what the tabloid hacks throw out right away; they're worthless as real news, just lying vermin anxious to peddle an agenda and generate more violence, so they can cover that with garbage reporting, too. And, even when facts do come out, they immediately ignore the new facts and spin the stories ridiculously anyway; they have zero credibility any more.

They won't care. Many still think the Gentle Giant had his hands up when the racist monster gunned him down. Here, we are supposed to believe the cops saw a busted tail light and were delighted with the opportunity to murder a another negro.

Looks like they were on the lookout for an armed robbery suspect, he matched the description, that's why he was pulled over. It also explains why his sidekick wasn't exactly surprised. No gun permit, she lied. And the liberals gobbled it up and cops were slaughtered.
Agreed except for your declaration that the victim was not only the guilty armed robber but had no gun permit. I've seen no evidence either way.

Regardless, police can't shoot down American citizens based solely on suspicion no matter how guilty (black) they look.

Agreed except for your declaration that the victim was not only the guilty armed robber but had no gun permit. I've seen no evidence either way.

Regardless, police can't shoot down American citizens based solely on suspicion no matter how guilty (black) they look.
Like you said, you have no evidence. And nobody claimed police have the right to shoot people for looking guilty, black, gay or anything else.

. Trivial traffic stop or a stop based upon the people in the vehicle appearing to be suspects in a previous robbery ? If the latter is true, then the people in the vehicle are the ones who caused this tragic situation, and not the cop who was using extreme caution while dealing with a possible armed robbery suspect or suspects. The woman's demeanor when doing the video was very disturbing to me, because if this was her husband or boyfriend, and him being shot like that, then you would expect that this woman would be weeping and sobbing greatly (barely able to video anything), and also you would think that she would have been trying to make sure her kid in the back was being shielded from the carnage instead of so instructively going step be step in that video like she did. Some strange stuff going on in all of this.
Do you have proof they were suspected of armed robbery?

Wait 4 facts. Cops lives matter. They are allowed to try to make it home end of shift.

They tazed the LA guy, they wrestled him. He was reportedly with a gun. Apparently trying to pull from pocket. 310 lbs. You go try to reason with him.
. Need body cams bad on these officers. Need the whole story always, and not just one angle or side of it.
I agree. It will prove the majority of this BS media hype false.

]. Wow, if this is true, it will destroy the lying media for taking up positions on issues in a biased way, and then giving possible or alleged robbers a platform that got 5 cops killed in Dallas. Disastrous is what this is, and the legitimate concerns of the protestors could be tainted or looked at with extreme caution by this nation if this is true from here on out.
Wow.

this is why one needs to wait a few days rather than run with what the tabloid hacks throw out right away; they're worthless as real news, just lying vermin anxious to peddle an agenda and generate more violence, so they can cover that with garbage reporting, too. And, even when facts do come out, they immediately ignore the new facts and spin the stories ridiculously anyway; they have zero credibility any more.
Remember when the fucking LIB on MSNBC were telling everyone 'Big Mike' was packing his suitcases to head off to MIT on a full scholarship?
Now MSNBC was claiming the 'victim' was minding his own business riding around in a predominately white neighborhood with his "finance". AKA "Slide over bitch!. Daddy doesn't have all day!"
MSNBC reported the 'victim' had a CCW........bullshit lie!
The 'victim' turned out to be a Crip gangbanger. The 'victim' wasn't working for some wonderful neighborhood charity like MSNBC claimed.
It NEVER ends with these assholes!
It's no wonder the network is consistently getting the lowest ratings on TV.

Forum List

Back