Cop shoots white kid in Reno for waving a knife.

What completely destroys your deluded stance is that the cop ordered him to drop the knife several times and he did not. He got what he deserved. Good for the cop.

Law and order 1
lying dims 0

What completely destroys your deluded stance is that the cop ordered him to drop the knife several times and he did not. He got what he deserved. Good for the cop.

Law and order 1
lying dims 0

Bull shite....first of all the media just claims that...do we know it is true?...no. Second of all perhaps the kid did not even see the officer or hear him....and last of all disobeying a lawful order of a policeman is only a misdemeanor...not legally justifiable to shoot someone for comitting a misdemeanor....study up chump and git back wid me...hehheh

Law and order 1
lying dims 0

If it walks like a democrit and talks like a dimocrit...means you must be one. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Only dimocrits accept media b.s. without questioning it. got dat? do not forgit it boyooooo.

These ignoramouses do not know they are dueling with someone who has some knowledge of the law.

It amazes me how so many do not bother to use what common sense and logic they do have....willing to lap up the media b.s. without question...pathetic.

So says the media and another of its dupes....wise up dumbass and learn to think for yourself.
The kid got what he asked, no matter what criminal lovers like you say. I hope he dies.
I can't believe you said that!
Liberal like you self live in a land that reality never knew. He refused to drop his knife after repeated warning and demands to do so. He was a threat to people in the area. he got what he wanted and deserved. The thing is, if someone with a knife ever confronts you, being a fool lib, you most likely will die.

I didn't say he should not have been shot. I don't know since I wasn't there. I simply expressed amazement that you pro- lifers are so quick to wish death on a kid. You said you hope he dies.
Go away liberal.
Translation: Darn it JQ, you are right again!

So says the media and another of its dupes....wise up dumbass and learn to think for yourself.
The kid got what he asked, no matter what criminal lovers like you say. I hope he dies.
Liberal like you self live in a land that reality never knew. He refused to drop his knife after repeated warning and demands to do so. He was a threat to people in the area. he got what he wanted and deserved. The thing is, if someone with a knife ever confronts you, being a fool lib, you most likely will die.

I didn't say he should not have been shot. I don't know since I wasn't there. I simply expressed amazement that you pro- lifers are so quick to wish death on a kid. You said you hope he dies.

Just goes to show you how the media controls the minds of so many.
I don't know if it is the media or just something innately wrong with these bloodthirsty folks. They would kill a man walking around with a plastic fork in his hand. he found on the side of the road if he looked angry.

Since it was a white kid that got shot all the liberal talking heads are saying oh....that was just so justified.

If it had been a black student shot they would all have a opposite narrative...the ole double standard we see it time and again.

Also...most of the video of the incident has been censored since it shows that the officer didnt have to shoot the l4 yr. old.--the kid was merely trying to defend himself from a black bully in a school terrorized by blacks...large number of blacks in that school....and as in all such schools with a large black population many white kids get bullied, beat up, assaulted etc. but the media never reports on that.

Cop didn't need to shoot teen at Nevada high school, family insists
The cop probably thought the kid was black

Since it was a white kid that got shot all the liberal talking heads are saying oh....that was just so justified.

If it had been a black student shot they would all have a opposite narrative...the ole double standard we see it time and again.

Also...most of the video of the incident has been censored since it shows that the officer didnt have to shoot the l4 yr. old.--the kid was merely trying to defend himself from a black bully in a school terrorized by blacks...large number of blacks in that school....and as in all such schools with a large black population many white kids get bullied, beat up, assaulted etc. but the media never reports on that.

Cop didn't need to shoot teen at Nevada high school, family insists
Good.

I don't know if it is the media or just something innately wrong with these bloodthirsty folks. They would kill a man walking around with a plastic fork in his hand. he found on the side of the road if he looked angry.
You damn right we would. I killed a guy for telling me good morning.

Indeed. If he 20ft or closer, he could very well get to you before you can draw.
Nonsense..get real...
I'm sorry you cannot accept reality and must substitute your own.
All the kid had to do was drop the knife.

You seem not have a good grasp of what went on there.............the kid had been bullied, beaten and traumatized....he was not rational...the cop further exacerbated the situation,

All that was called for here was some common sense on the part of the cop who could very easily have calmed down the distraught and emotional kid who was nothing more than a pathetic victim of a bully.
The link I read doesn't show the kid was bullied but the photos certainly indicate he had been hit in the mouth. He looks like the Dylan Roof type and that similarity might have triggered a fight. With Trump's victory, White racists of all ages have become emboldened to become more animated and more vocal in their racist views.

Indeed. If he 20ft or closer, he could very well get to you before you can draw.
Nonsense..get real...

You seem not have a good grasp of what went on there.............the kid had been bullied, beaten and traumatized....he was not rational...the cop further exacerbated the situation,

All that was called for here was some common sense on the part of the cop who could very easily have calmed down the distraught and emotional kid who was nothing more than a pathetic victim of a bully.
The link I read doesn't show the kid was bullied but the photos certainly indicate he had been hit in the mouth. He looks like the Dylan Roof type and that similarity might have triggered a fight. With Trump's victory, White racists of all ages have become emboldened to become more animated and more vocal in their racist views.
Right. Your narrative failed so now it's racism. Got it.

You damn right we would. I killed a guy for telling me good morning.
Ok, Johnny Ringo, I'm yer Huckleberry!

why-john-ringo-looks-like-someone-step-all-over-your-grave-tombstone-movie-quote-doc-holliday-peter-nowell.jpg

here is the picture of the l4 yr. old kid....oh dont he look oh so dangerous.....what utter bullshite. Notice how his mouth was bloodied by the bully.....the kid obviously just wanted to protect himself from the Negroid bully who had beaten him. He was just traumatized...and the responding officer utterly failed in his assessment of the situation and thus over-reacted.

5848f7838d971_204555.jpg
Huh? That doesn't look like a deadly weapon to you? What stopped him from putting it down when the cop showed up?

[
That siggie pic is a graphic prediction of things to come. Take heed!

Nah, it's just a hate meme from a small minded snowflake.

Nah, cup cakes, I'm a rock, not a snowflake. When objects are thrown at me I bend those objects they don't bend ME.
And, yes, the sig does depict hate and intolerance by and of those inducted into that grand poignant collage.

here is the picture of the l4 yr. old kid....oh dont he look oh so dangerous.....what utter bullshite. Notice how his mouth was bloodied by the bully.....the kid obviously just wanted to protect himself from the Negroid bully who had beaten him. He was just traumatized...and the responding officer utterly failed in his assessment of the situation and thus over-reacted.

5848f7838d971_204555.jpg
Huh? That doesn't look like a deadly weapon to you? What stopped him from putting it down when the cop showed up?
Because that knife was the only thing in this world that gave him a sense of security against whatever happened to him earlier.

5848f7838d971_204555.jpg
Because that knife was the only thing in this world that gave him a sense of security against whatever happened to him earlier.
Looks like his sense of security was an illusion. He got educated, never bring a knife to a gun fight.

Nonsense..get real...

Right. Your narrative failed so now it's racism. Got it.

In America, racism is always a root factor when White people have confrontations with "others."
I don't know that Blacks or Hispanics were involved but.... .just saying!

Forum List

Back