Cop shoots white kid in Reno for waving a knife.

Liberal like you self live in a land that reality never knew. He refused to drop his knife after repeated warning and demands to do so. He was a threat to people in the area. he got what he wanted and deserved. The thing is, if someone with a knife ever confronts you, being a fool lib, you most likely will die.
Indeed. If he 20ft or closer, he could very well get to you before you can draw.
Nonsense..get real...
I'm sorry you cannot accept reality and must substitute your own.
All the kid had to do was drop the knife.
You seem not have a good grasp of what went on there.............the kid had been bullied, beaten and traumatized....he was not rational...the cop further exacerbated the situation,
All the kid had to do was drop the knife
Probably would have got off light, too.

Liberal like you self live in a land that reality never knew. He refused to drop his knife after repeated warning and demands to do so. He was a threat to people in the area. he got what he wanted and deserved. The thing is, if someone with a knife ever confronts you, being a fool lib, you most likely will die.
Indeed. If he 20ft or closer, he could very well get to you before you can draw.
Nonsense..get real...
You seem not have a good grasp of what went on there.............the kid had been bullied, beaten and traumatized....he was not rational...the cop further exacerbated the situation,

once the COP WAS THERE-----what reason did the 14 year
old have for CONTINUING to wave the knife?

the Clantons in the OK CORRAL were democrats?

Nope. the Earps were, and violated the Constitution with their gun ban.

it was doc holiday's idea

Nope, Morgan Earp, who had pulled the same shit in Dodge City.

While the Earps were found not guilty of murder, Judge Spicer ruled that the unconstitutional expectation of men to surrender their arms was the catalyst that led to the confrontation resulting in unnecessary deaths.

While the Earps were found not guilty of murder, Judge Spicer ruled that the unconstitutional expectation of men to surrender their arms was the catalyst that led to the confrontation resulting in unnecessary deaths.

Now you make an excellent point.....the most that can said about the kid in reno was that he had a knife...is that some sort of crime? no...just because you have a weapon of some sort does that mean you pose a threat?...no.

What we have in
Reno is a clear exhibition of a incompetent campus cop. Case closed.

Nonsense..get real...

Obviously the kid had been traumatized....ever been around anyone like that? I didnt think so.

Now you make an excellent point.....the most that can said about the kid in reno was that he had a knife...is that some sort of crime? no...just because you have a weapon of some sort does that mean you pose a threat?...no.

What we have in
Waving the knife around as he clearly did in the video, negates your ignorant lies. Waving deadly weapon around is a threat.

Nonsense..get real...
Probably would have got off light, too.

Irrelevant...both statements.

What we have in
Waving the knife around as he clearly did in the video, negates your ignorant lies. Waving deadly weapon around is a threat.

Only in the mind of some deluded media dupe....if you can find me one law anywhere in this nation that says waving a weapon is some sort of crime...I will apolotize.

Nonsense..get real...

This might be the same 14 year old kid that had just been savagely beaten by a black thug. He was surrounded. In the instant, it's understandable that he would not trust the police to protect him.

The kid clearly brandished the knife as a threat to those around him.
That is a crime.

What we have in

Only in the mind of some deluded media dupe....if you can find me one law anywhere in this nation that says waving a weapon is some sort of crime...I will apolotize.
Every jurisdiction has laws against brandishing a weapon. In California it is PC 417.

Nonsense..get real...

Obviously the kid had been traumatized....ever been around anyone like that? I didnt think so.
You didn't think. Ever.

What we have in

Every jurisdiction has laws against brandishing a weapon. In California it is PC 417.
Let him go. He keeps proving how stupid is with each post about this.

A message for the kid's family: If you have a deadly weapon in your hand and you don't do what a cop tells you to do with it, what do you think is going to happen???

God bless you always!!!

Holly
geez this was a l4 yr. old kid.....any cop worth his salt would have just gone up and snatched it out of his hand......but this sort of event has been legitimized.....all a cop has to do to get away with murder is to claim oh...I was in fear of my life....from a l4 yr. old kid...give me a break.

Or if he was too scared of a l4 yr. old to approach him...why not just taser him?
I've heard it said that a taser doesn't do enough to put a stop to a person's actions.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What we have in

He was brandishing the knives in a threatening manner.

Sorry, it was a good shoot. Race has no bearing.

What we have in

Utter bullshit--like most liberals you have no concept of self defense............what do the witnesses say:

Here is what happened by witnesses. 'A group of teens were harassing this young man and it had happened before. The fight broke out in front of the library where they surrounded him and one hit the young man and he then pulled out knifes to defend himself.'

What we have in

Again and you see liberals who say stupid stuff like this...having no understanding of the law.

Look up self defense...oh yes....everyone has a right to self defense.

But let us play your game of cluelessness.........say that even if it were true the kid was not being ganged up on and felt in fear of his life...say he was just brandishing a weapon for the sake of brandishing a weapon which you seem to be saying....nothing more than a misdemeanor...certainly not meeting any criteria for a cop to shoot you.

What we have in

He was brandishing the knives in a threatening manner.

Sorry, it was a good shoot. Race has no bearing.

Utter nonsense....you know nothing of the law obviously...so typical of liberals...........to meet the qualification for 'brandishing a weapon'
The defendant or accused must not or did not act in self-defense.

Before you come on here and 'brandish' your ignorance...you should study up. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa geeze i love skewering dumbass liberals. makes mah day. hehheh

Nonsense..get real...

This might be the same 14 year old kid that had just been savagely beaten by a black thug. He was surrounded. In the instant, it's understandable that he would not trust the police to protect him.

Yes....quite possible...I think he was so traumatized that what was happening around him had become a blur....some people when they get real angry or traumatized focus in on the danger to themselves they ignore all other stimuli...the kid might never have even seen the cop much less heard what he was saying.

The cop should have assessed the situation better before acting so hastily...he should have seen the kid posed no immediate threat...should have tried to approach the kid and talk to him, to communicate with him...to ratchet down the tone of whatever was going on...but the incompetent cops first reaction was to pull out his weapon and fire it .....utterly inexcusable...he should be tried for attempted manslaughter at the very least.

Forum List

Back