Cop shoots white kid in Reno for waving a knife.

Since it was a white kid that got shot all the liberal talking heads are saying oh....that was just so justified.

If it had been a black student shot they would all have a opposite narrative...the ole double standard we see it time and again.

Also...most of the video of the incident has been censored since it shows that the officer didnt have to shoot the l4 yr. old.--the kid was merely trying to defend himself from a black bully in a school terrorized by blacks...large number of blacks in that school....and as in all such schools with a large black population many white kids get bullied, beat up, assaulted etc. but the media never reports on that.

Cop didn't need to shoot teen at Nevada high school, family insists

Bullshit. The kid was threatening other kids with that knife and he refused to drop it. The cop shot him. I would have done the same damned thing.

You'd be singing a different tune if that "poor" kid had stabbed one of those kids he was threatening.

The kid was a POS and his parents didn't have a clue what their own kid was up do.

Cry me a river.

Nonsense....the kid was not threatening anyone except the Negroid bully who was threatening him....he was just defending himself....now what the campus cop said or how he tried to get him to put down the knife is up for questioning....campus cops are worse than rookie cops....one very suspicious 'tell' is that the videos have been scrubbed.

These kids that the media would have you believe were being threatened were all standing around with their video phones recording the activity...obviously not threatened or scared....that dispels the media narrative very succinctly.

It seems to me that a possible approach would have been to get the kids APART-----but doing so would be difficult if
only one cop had been on the scene

There were multiple videos of this event....yet they have been scrubbed.....you tell me why?

A campus cop should not be afraid to approach a l4 yr. old and talk to him, calm him down and disarm him...yet this incompetent pos starts yelling at the kid...rattling him even more no doubt....sheer incompetence on the campus cop's part.

the videos were destroyed? or just taken off the net? If there is going to be an investigation into the WHAT THE COP did-------and even some kind of trial----OF COURSE they had to be taken off the net

Nonsense...where you from? Red China??

Bullshit. The kid was threatening other kids with that knife and he refused to drop it. The cop shot him. I would have done the same damned thing.

You'd be singing a different tune if that "poor" kid had stabbed one of those kids he was threatening.

The kid was a POS and his parents didn't have a clue what their own kid was up do.

Cry me a river.

Nonsense....the kid was not threatening anyone except the Negroid bully who was threatening him....he was just defending himself....now what the campus cop said or how he tried to get him to put down the knife is up for questioning....campus cops are worse than rookie cops....one very suspicious 'tell' is that the videos have been scrubbed.

These kids that the media would have you believe were being threatened were all standing around with their video phones recording the activity...obviously not threatened or scared....that dispels the media narrative very succinctly.

It seems to me that a possible approach would have been to get the kids APART-----but doing so would be difficult if
only one cop had been on the scene

There were multiple videos of this event....yet they have been scrubbed.....you tell me why?

A campus cop should not be afraid to approach a l4 yr. old and talk to him, calm him down and disarm him...yet this incompetent pos starts yelling at the kid...rattling him even more no doubt....sheer incompetence on the campus cop's part.

the videos were destroyed? or just taken off the net? If there is going to be an investigation into the WHAT THE COP did-------and even some kind of trial----OF COURSE they had to be taken off the net

Nonsense...where you from? Red China??

USA----inner city hospital emergency rooms for YEARS -----
determination of "death"-----my special purview

Since it was a white kid that got shot all the liberal talking heads are saying oh....that was just so justified.

If it had been a black student shot they would all have a opposite narrative...the ole double standard we see it time and again.

Also...most of the video of the incident has been censored since it shows that the officer didnt have to shoot the l4 yr. old.--the kid was merely trying to defend himself from a black bully in a school terrorized by blacks...large number of blacks in that school....and as in all such schools with a large black population many white kids get bullied, beat up, assaulted etc. but the media never reports on that.

Well I hope that this youngster makes a full recovery.

It does shock me the number of people that your police need to kill every day. Its just a by product of your violent society.

Armed police needed in schools. What a sick society you have created.
Kiss our asses fag Brit.

It does shock me the number of people that your police need to kill every day. Its just a by product of your violent society.

All thanks to leftism.
Nope,the US was founded on violence and has been violent since day 1.
Stfu commie fag Brit.

here is the picture of the l4 yr. old kid....oh dont he look oh so dangerous.....what utter bullshite. Notice how his mouth was bloodied by the bully.....the kid obviously just wanted to protect himself from the Negroid bully who had beaten him. He was just traumatized...and the responding officer utterly failed in his assessment of the situation and thus over-reacted.

5848f7838d971_204555.jpg

Yeah - the inner cities suck.
Blame it on a lack of social standards and political leadership.

A cop should be able to properly analyze a situation and determine whether or not there is a real danger present....a kid encircled by other kids who show no fear...should have tipped him off...the l4 yr. old white kid was not a threat to anyone.
When someone with the capacity to use a knife as a deadly weapons brandishes said knife, it is a credible threat.
All the kid needed to do is drop the knife.

Last edited:
I've been working on an idea to end these cop shootings. When a police officer confronts you DON"T BE A FUCKING DUMB ASS AND GET SHOT.

I doubt a school in Reno is dominated or terrorized by Blacks; I lived there for several years. But I do understand your heightened emotions. Sometimes the illusions that form in our minds don;t accurately correlate with the chain of events leading up to a catastrophe.

A cop should be able to properly analyze a situation and determine whether or not there is a real danger present....a kid encircled by other kids who show no fear...should have tipped him off...the l4 yr. old white kid was not a threat to anyone.
When someone with the capacity to use a knife as a deadly weapons brandishes said knife, it is a credible threat.

overly-simplistic analysis....obviously the kid had been bullied, beaten and traumatized.....the cop yelling at him was entirely the wrong approach...the cop should have approached him in a reasonable and calm manner...not in a highly charged miltaristic manner.

It is easy to see the kid was no threat..that he is very small and what is commonly referred to as of a weakling nature...thus he was a victim of a bully.

This cop to say the least was over-reacting.....a sad situation that was highly preventable...if only the campus cop had a tad of common sense.

overly-simplistic analysis....obviously the kid had been bullied, beaten and traumatized...
None of this invalidates what I said.
Why did he have the knife out? As a threat to anyone that might attack him. Thus, a credible threat,

It was justified.

I doubt a school in Reno is dominated or terrorized by Blacks; I lived there for several years. But I do understand your heightened emotions. Sometimes the illusions that form in our minds don;t accurately correlate with the chain of events leading up to a catastrophe.

How long since you lived there?....must have been awhile.

I lived there once also...back in my cowboy days. It has changed big time.

Hug High School where this pathetic incident took place
has almost always had a higher percentage of students from ethnic minorities and low-income families than other schools in the district, since the late 1980s the student body has undergone an even more extreme demographic shift underscoring the underlying problem of race that so many schools are confronted with...when ya bring in da darkies....you bring in problems.

It was justified.

So says the media and another of its dupes....wise up dumbass and learn to think for yourself.

It was justified.

So says the media and another of its dupes....wise up dumbass and learn to think for yourself.
The kid got what he asked, no matter what criminal lovers like you say. I hope he dies.

Says the snowflake with the hate meme in his siggie....

I've been working on an idea to end these cop shootings. When a police officer confronts you DON"T BE A FUCKING DUMB ASS AND GET SHOT.

Try and think a bit if that is not beyond your capability....this was a case of a l4 yr. old white kid who had been bullied, beaten and traumatized by a negroid.

So he went into his mama's kitchen and grabbed a kitchen knife to ward off the bully....if you have seen his picture you should know this kid was no threat.

You have let the media do to you what it does to so many.....prevent any critical thinking or logical thought.

A competent cop would have approached the kid in a calm and judicious manner and talked to him like he was his son....the kid was so traumatized he most likely did not even see the cop or hear him ordering him to drop the knife...if the cop indeed did tell him to do that.

It was justified.

The kid got what he asked, no matter what criminal lovers like you say. I hope he dies.

Bullshite...you should be embarassed by the fact you let the media lead you around by your nose.

How would you feel if your kid was in school there and got hit by a cop firing a bullet that was uncalled for...it could have easily happened. The cop should be censured and fired....there was no reason whatsoever for him to fire his weapon....the kid was no threat...and was not threating anyone. With so many kids around it is a wonder that one was not hit by a bullet fired by this incompetent campus cop.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back