Cop shoots white kid in Reno for waving a knife.

Since it was a white kid that got shot all the liberal talking heads are saying oh....that was just so justified.

If it had been a black student shot they would all have a opposite narrative...the ole double standard we see it time and again.

Also...most of the video of the incident has been censored since it shows that the officer didnt have to shoot the l4 yr. old.--the kid was merely trying to defend himself from a black bully in a school terrorized by blacks...large number of blacks in that school....and as in all such schools with a large black population many white kids get bullied, beat up, assaulted etc. but the media never reports on that.

Cop didn't need to shoot teen at Nevada high school, family insists

Bullshit. The kid was threatening other kids with that knife and he refused to drop it. The cop shot him. I would have done the same damned thing.

You'd be singing a different tune if that "poor" kid had stabbed one of those kids he was threatening.

The kid was a POS and his parents didn't have a clue what their own kid was up do.

Cry me a river.

Nonsense....the kid was not threatening anyone except the Negroid bully who was threatening him....he was just defending himself....now what the campus cop said or how he tried to get him to put down the knife is up for questioning....campus cops are worse than rookie cops....one very suspicious 'tell' is that the videos have been scrubbed.

These kids that the media would have you believe were being threatened were all standing around with their video phones recording the activity...obviously not threatened or scared....that dispels the media narrative very succinctly.

A message for the kid's family: If you have a deadly weapon in your hand and you don't do what a cop tells you to do with it, what do you think is going to happen???

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't care if it's a white or black kid, cops have got to learn better control when shooting. We can't continue having kids killed by the people that are supposed to protect them.

He shouldn't have a knife in his hand but does he deserve death? No.

A message for the kid's family: If you have a deadly weapon in your hand and you don't do what a cop tells you to do with it, what do you think is going to happen???

God bless you always!!!

Holly

geez this was a l4 yr. old kid.....any cop worth his salt would have just gone up and snatched it out of his hand......but this sort of event has been legitimized.....all a cop has to do to get away with murder is to claim oh...I was in fear of my life....from a l4 yr. old kid...give me a break.

Or if he was too scared of a l4 yr. old to approach him...why not just taser him?

I don't care if it's a white or black kid, cops have got to learn better control when shooting. We can't continue having kids killed by the people that are supposed to protect them.

Now we see someone with some sense........now if this event had ocurred in the ghetto where so much violence and cop hatred is so rampant then i could sympathize with the cop moreso....but on a schoolground.....where the kid has not harmed anyone....has not even approached anyone....all he was doing was to wave a knife around to make the bully back off.

The miserable pos campus cop was trying to be a hero and no doubt trigger happy. Knowing full well all he had to do was to tell the kid to put the knife down and that if he did not he was legally entitled to shoot him....outrageous. The kid was probably so rattled he did not even hear the cop.

Reno officer's shooting of knife-wielding teen sparks debate

Last edited:

people get killed when cops fail to protect them from other people with weapons. In fact, cops get killed too. Is the knife wielder dead? Have you ever dealt with STAB WOUNDS? --it is amazing how easily they kill ------if not immediately------sometimes creating wounds that kill slowly. Unless you witnessed the event---you really do not know just
what the apparent dangers were or if there were other possible resolutions,

Since it was a white kid that got shot all the liberal talking heads are saying oh....that was just so justified.

If it had been a black student shot they would all have a opposite narrative...the ole double standard we see it time and again.

Also...most of the video of the incident has been censored since it shows that the officer didnt have to shoot the l4 yr. old.--the kid was merely trying to defend himself from a black bully in a school terrorized by blacks...large number of blacks in that school....and as in all such schools with a large black population many white kids get bullied, beat up, assaulted etc. but the media never reports on that.

Bullshit. The kid was threatening other kids with that knife and he refused to drop it. The cop shot him. I would have done the same damned thing.

You'd be singing a different tune if that "poor" kid had stabbed one of those kids he was threatening.

The kid was a POS and his parents didn't have a clue what their own kid was up do.

Cry me a river.

Nonsense....the kid was not threatening anyone except the Negroid bully who was threatening him....he was just defending himself....now what the campus cop said or how he tried to get him to put down the knife is up for questioning....campus cops are worse than rookie cops....one very suspicious 'tell' is that the videos have been scrubbed.

These kids that the media would have you believe were being threatened were all standing around with their video phones recording the activity...obviously not threatened or scared....that dispels the media narrative very succinctly.

Defending himself my ass.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-days-snapped-attacked-friends.html#comments

A high school student who lunged at his classmates with a knife in the schoolyard before being shot by police snapped after he had been bullied for days, it has been claimed.

The 14-year-old, who has been named locally as Logan Clark, was captured on camera wielding a large blade at fellow students at Procter R. Hug High School in Reno, Nevada, before refusing to put it down.

He was then shot by a school police officer after he failed to follow orders and is currently in a critical condition in a Reno hospital.

Cry me a river.

It seems to me that a possible approach would have been to get the kids APART-----but doing so would be difficult if
only one cop had been on the scene

Well I hope that this youngster makes a full recovery.

It does shock me the number of people that your police need to kill every day. Its just a by product of your violent society.

Armed police needed in schools. What a sick society you have created.
All thanks to leftism.

the Clantons in the OK CORRAL were democrats?
Just Doc Holiday, the others were anarchist..

Cry me a river.

A high school student who lunged at his classmates with a knife in the schoolyard before being shot by police snapped after he had been bullied for days, it has been claimed.

The 14-year-old, who has been named locally as Logan Clark, was captured on camera wielding a large blade at fellow students at Procter R. Hug High School in Reno, Nevada, before refusing to put it down.

He was then shot by a school police officer after he failed to follow orders and is currently in a critical condition in a Reno hospital.

That is media b.s.---he was not lunging at or threatening anyone....if that were true they would have been running away...instead they all just stood there with their phones recording the theatrics....try and use some logic.

Cry me a river.

It seems to me that a possible approach would have been to get the kids APART-----but doing so would be difficult if

There were multiple videos of this event....yet they have been scrubbed.....you tell me why?

A campus cop should not be afraid to approach a l4 yr. old and talk to him, calm him down and disarm him...yet this incompetent pos starts yelling at the kid...rattling him even more no doubt....sheer incompetence on the campus cop's part.

Cry me a river.

That is media b.s.---he was not lunging at or threatening anyone....if that were true they would have been running away...instead they all just stood there with their phones recording the theatrics....try and use some logic.

If you say so.

Reno School Boss Praises Quick Police Response in Shooting

Nevada student Logan Clark who swung knife at classmates 'was bullied for days' | Daily Mail Online

To bad you weren't there. You could have approached that kid and taken the chance on getting stabbed.

You're quite the arm chair quarter back there bucko. But then arm chair quarterbacks are always out of harms way and have no problem criticizing those that are.

people get killed when cops fail to protect them from other people with weapons. In fact, cops get killed too. Is the knife wielder dead? Have you ever dealt with STAB WOUNDS? --it is amazing how easily they kill ------if not immediately------sometimes creating wounds that kill slowly. Unless you witnessed the event---you really do not know just

Nonsense....try and learn to think boyo and use a little simple logic....instead you have been duped by the media...no suprise there.

There should non lethal measures put in place. Cops should be issued taser guns or guns withe rubber bullets.

Cry me a river.

If you say so.

Nevada student Logan Clark who swung knife at classmates 'was bullied for days' | Daily Mail Online

To bad you weren't there. You could have approached that kid and taken the chance on getting stabbed.

You're quite the arm chair quarter back there bucko. But then arm chair quarterbacks are always out of harms way and have no problem criticizing those that are.

A cop with a gun vs. a kid with a knife ....oh yeh the cop was in great danger....what bullshite....but the media proclaims it and you being a dupe lap it up.

Even the students showed no fear....if the kid appeared so threatening why didnt they run? Why they just calmly stay there observing and recording the event....because they knew the kid and they knew he was not a threat...he was just waving the knife around as a warning to the bully to leave him alone.

There should non lethal measures put in place. Cops should be issued taser guns or guns withe rubber bullets.

Yes... but a little common sense goes a along way also.....the cop obviously was incapable of properly analyzing the situation and what he could do to defuse the situation.....probably watched too many training videos where when a dangerous perp pulls out a knife the best option may be to shoot him.....the reality here is that a l4 yr. old white kid on a school ground encircled by other kids who show no fear...is not a threat...any dumbass should have been able to recognize that!

Cry me a river.

If you say so.

A cop with a gun vs. a kid with a knife ....oh yeh the cop was in great danger....what bullshite....but the media proclaims it and you being a dupe lap it up.

Even the students showed no fear....if the kid appeared so threatening why didnt they run? Why they just calmly stay there observing and recording the event....because they knew the kid and they knew he was not a threat...he was just waving the knife around as a warning to the bully to leave him alone.

You were there and know what that kid was thinking? Know what that kid would do??

I think not.

Your just an arm chair quarterback telling everyone what the cop should have done from the safety of your arm chair. Blaming the cop for defending the other kids.

Of course if the POS had stabbed one of those kids or the cop you'd be singing a different tune.

Carry on clueless

Yes... but a little common sense goes a along way also.....the cop obviously was incapable of properly analyzing the situation and what he could do to defuse the situation.....probably watched too many training videos where when a dangerous perp pulls out a knife the best option may be to shoot him.....the reality here is that a l4 yr. old kid on a school ground encircled by other kids who show no fear...is not a threat...any dumbass should have been able to recognize that!

wrong----why should the OTHER kids be afraid? -------they were watching a drama------with a knife -----not an assault rifle

If you say so.

You were there and know what that kid was thinking? Know what that kid would do??

I think not.

Your just an arm chair quarterback telling everyone what the cop should have done from the safety of your arm chair. Blaming the cop for defending the other kids.

Of course if the POS had stabbed one of those kids or the cop you'd be singing a different tune.

Carry on clueless

A cop should be able to properly analyze a situation and determine whether or not there is a real danger present....a kid encircled by other kids who show no fear...should have tipped him off...the l4 yr. old white kid was not a threat to anyone.

'Cell phone video captured the teenager waving knives surrounded by students apparently after a fight. His attorney, David Houston, spoke to “CBS This Morning” by phone.

“It was clear that the child was not being aggressive, but rather was trying to keep people away from him. He was not attempting to hurt people,” Houston said.

For some students and parents, the police response is causing as much concern as the boy’s actions.

“It was pretty traumatizing. I’ve never seen anything like that before, like pulling out knives and then a cop shooting a child,” said student Joslyn Walker.

“There are alternatives. Mace, for one, pepper spray,” said Demick LaFlamme, whose son is friends with the teen. LaFlamme was worried about the dozens of other kids standing nearby.

“They should actually be writing formal apologies to every single student’s parents there for putting all their children in danger,” LaFlamme said. '

Last edited:

Cry me a river.

There were multiple videos of this event....yet they have been scrubbed.....you tell me why?

A campus cop should not be afraid to approach a l4 yr. old and talk to him, calm him down and disarm him...yet this incompetent pos starts yelling at the kid...rattling him even more no doubt....sheer incompetence on the campus cop's part.

the videos were destroyed? or just taken off the net? If there is going to be an investigation into the WHAT THE COP did-------and even some kind of trial----OF COURSE they had to be taken off the net

Forum List

Back