cop tells black guy this is how you guys get killed when pulling him over

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
Sounds to me like the story is edited somewhat. It says he was digging around to find his license, registration and insurance card. I suspect the driver did something suspicious while doing just that where the officer could have taken it as a threat. Funny how no dash or body cam video in this story.

If he was wearing his seatbelt there would have been no problem.

I don't know about there but in my state you're required to wear one. I mean I wear mine for safety, but even if I didn't want to wear one I still would just so I didn't get a ticket. It's about the most simple thing you can possibly do to avoid getting pulled over. It's not worth not taking 1.3 seconds of my day to potentially get a 150 dollar fine and to waste the 15 minutes getting the ticket.

If blacks don't want to get in trouble then they shouldn't break the law. It's really that simple.

If he was wearing his seatbelt there would have been no problem.

I don't know about there but in my state you're required to wear one. I mean I wear mine for safety, but even if I didn't want to wear one I still would just so I didn't get a ticket. It's about the most simple thing you can possibly do to avoid getting pulled over. It's not worth not taking 1.3 seconds of my day to potentially get a 150 dollar fine and to waste the 15 minutes getting the ticket.

If blacks don't want to get in trouble then they shouldn't break the law. It's really that simple.

Very seldom do I wear one unless the weather conditions outside make it a bit more risky to drive. In our state it's a secondary offense unless you're driving a CDL vehicle because then it falls under federal regulation which I'm against.

The federal government spent years brainwashing people to wear one and I'm not going to be brainwashed by anybody. I am totally against the insurance companies having regulations made to favor them. Our founders did not design our country that way. When government can mandate what we must do for our own safety, we're just about gone as a country anyway.

I
Very seldom do I wear one unless the weather conditions outside make it a bit more risky to drive. In our state it's a secondary offense unless you're driving a CDL vehicle because then it falls under federal regulation which I'm against.

The federal government spent years brainwashing people to wear one and I'm not going to be brainwashed by anybody. I am totally against the insurance companies having regulations made to favor them. Our founders did not design our country that way. When government can mandate what we must do for our own safety, we're just about gone as a country anyway.

I'm against being forced to. Kind of like some places have helmet laws for motorcycles. Well if I fly out the windshield or crack my head open that's my doing, the wreck already happened so it's not like wearing one would have prevented the wreck. I'd only hurt myself.

I still wear mine though not because I am forced to but because I don't want to fly out the windshield or tumble around if I flip.

But ultimately my point about that person was if they were wearing it they wouldn't have gotten stopped, he made the cops pull him over by his own choice so he has no one to blame. Just like all the blacks that complain about racist cops is 99% of the time if they hadn't broken the law they would have been just fine.

But yeah forced seat belt laws are dumb since you don't endanger anyone else by not wearing one

True. It would make more sense to make them voluntary and allow insurance companies to deny liability for collision and comp if the driver was not wearing one. Then, if not wearing one and being injured in an accident, a person would not be monetarily rewarded for their own stupidity.

It's really dumb not to wear a seat belt. When there's an accident people not wearing seatbelts are much worse off than people who are wearing seatbelts.

True. It would make more sense to make them voluntary and allow insurance companies to deny liability for collision and comp if the driver was not wearing one. Then, if not wearing one and being injured in an accident, a person would not be monetarily rewarded for their own stupidity.

Yes, and then we can do the same for people who eat fast food, use recreational narcotics, smoke cigarettes, no insurance for motorcycles. Hell, just let the insurance companies run the whole Fn country why don't we.

leave it to black to make it about race,. he was talking about the fact the guy wasn't wearing seat belt.
I knew this story would get posted, and correctly knew who would be likely to post it.

Never change, USMB. :auiqs.jpg:

Black kids are dying in Chicago every week and nobody seems to care as long as they kill each other. Where do they find this stuff?

It's really dumb not to wear a seat belt. When there's an accident people not wearing seatbelts are much worse off than people who are wearing seatbelts.
That’s true. What’s also true is that in a free society everyone has a right to be stupid. Is it safer to bungee jump or not bungee jump? Skateboard or not skateboard. Snow ski or not snow ski? Should the government have a law regulating how many hohos a person is allowed to eat per week? Should there be mandatory exercise sessions?

I used to think so but I have buds who attended an accident where the car caught on fire. They couldn't get the seat belt undone of a ten year old girl who was burned to death. Had they a knife they could have cut it but frankly it is food for thought. Her screams still haunt them.

Greg

I used to think so but I have buds who attended an accident where the car caught on fire. They couldn't get the seat belt undone of a ten year old girl who was burned to death. Had they a knife they could have cut it but frankly it is food for thought. Her screams still haunt them.

Greg

Years ago I had an aunt that died of all times on Christmas eve day. She was a new driver and traveling on a snow covered road, lost control, and flipped upside down in a creek. She always wore her seat belt long before required.

I can't say she would have survived without it, but she definitely had no chance with it on.

Seat belts interfere with body movement in my professional opinion. Even when I drove tractor-trailer, I never wore the thing with the exception of bad weather conditions. When I needed to quickly lean forward to look at a map or pick up something I dropped, that stupid thing would prevent me from taking an action I needed to take.

My biggest objection to seat belts however is government brainwashing. Before they began making seat belts law, they spent years and God knows how many tax dollars to try and convince those with weak minds that it's seat belts or die.

Everything is about race and blacks consider themselves above the law. If you attempt to enforce it on them they'll go off about their race.

It happens all the time. Years ago we had a small black section in our suburb. Reading the paper one day they were complaining how police never patrol their neighborhoods and blamed them for the much higher crime rates. The Mayor and police Chief upped the frequency of patrol there. About six months later, I read once again of the blacks complaining. This time about the diversity in the court rooms. It was mostly black and they only made up about 2% of our suburb.

You can't win for losing with these people.

I was surprised the guy couldn't even find the paperwork - registration, insurance, etc.

If it's not his car (supposedly) then the registration may be understandable. But your drivers license and proof of insurance (which follows the driver, not the vehicle owner) should be readily available in your wallet.

Forum List

Back