Cop Who Shoots Unarmed Boy with Down Syndrome

Who hires these lunatics? there should be psychological testing before hire

Says He Feared for His Life: Video Shows He's Lying

No one anticipated the incident would get caught on a traffic camera.

Cop Who Shoots Unarmed Boy with Down Syndrome Says He Feared for His Life Video Shows He s Lying Alternet
Cops are nothing but low-life sorry POS, period. These types of stories are becoming way too common. I hope and pray that karma catches up to cops one day, soon.

Way to broadbrush a group that includes thousands of men and women !

Cop Who Shoots Unarmed Boy with Down Syndrome Says He Feared for His Life Video Shows He s Lying Alternet
Cops are nothing but low-life sorry POS, period. These types of stories are becoming way too common. I hope and pray that karma catches up to cops one day, soon.

Sonny Clark is a full on retard, who cares what he thinks.

Obviously, everyone should have guns so they can protect themselves against the police ...wait, hold on.... I just had a progressive brain fart...excuse me.

This 'current event happened five years ago fool. The cop was exonerated. The seventeen year old stole his mother's van. She was the one who called the police.
The Tree Dweller who stole the van had a long history with the cops and the school.
What's so unusual about a young negro man manifesting symptoms of 'DS'? They all have it to some degree.
It's usually referred to as 'HPD'.
Anyway. The cop walked. The rest who cares about?
So in other words, you are too stupid to grasp the implications of an officer attempting to murder an unarmed mentally challenged man, lying to investigators and ignoring his oath of integrity, honesty and obeying the law...smh...

This 'current event happened five years ago fool. The cop was exonerated. The seventeen year old stole his mother's van. She was the one who called the police.
The Tree Dweller who stole the van had a long history with the cops and the school.
What's so unusual about a young negro man manifesting symptoms of 'DS'? They all have it to some degree.

I'm about as conservative as it gets but for many a year now I've gotten the old familiar feeling that led up to the original Black Panthers and their deal with cops.

I lived those days when cops thought the blue was the rule baby. I sided with the Panthers. I was in California at the time. And it was a wild an crazy time but if you lived there you would know the original Panthers were awesome and fighting back against the machine.

Fast forward. Years later.

I'm not liking what I am seeing. Blowing away cocker spaniels in back yards because they feel "threatened" to "shooting a kid with a bb gun 2 seconds stepping out of a cop car" to Slager firing the shots that killed a man running away from him.

It's time to take a good look at who we have out there "protecting and serving".

What are you waiting for then? Go sign up. Show em how its done. The more you all demonize cops the fewer good people will apply....but SOMEONE will get hired.

They're waiting at the police recruiting office...what are you liberals waiting for? Go be the change.

Yeah...didmt think so.

So in other words, you are too stupid to grasp the implications of an officer attempting to murder an unarmed mentally challenged man, lying to investigators and ignoring his oath of integrity, honesty and obeying the law...smh...

Someone here is stupid, that's for sure.

Someone here is stupid, that's for sure.
For sure...

By the way two other things.

Down's syndrome is irrelevant here. No one , including cops, is required to let a person injure them because that person is mentally ill

Unarmed is stupid, the kid was behind the wheel of a 2 ton weapon.

I'm about as conservative as it gets but for many a year now I've gotten the old familiar feeling that led up to the original Black Panthers and their deal with cops.

I lived those days when cops thought the blue was the rule baby. I sided with the Panthers. I was in California at the time. And it was a wild an crazy time but if you lived there you would know the original Panthers were awesome and fighting back against the machine.

Fast forward. Years later.

I'm not liking what I am seeing. Blowing away cocker spaniels in back yards because they feel "threatened" to "shooting a kid with a bb gun 2 seconds stepping out of a cop car" to Slager firing the shots that killed a man running away from him.

It's time to take a good look at who we have out there "protecting and serving".
If your job was to deal with the sub-human scum the cops do I think you'd have a different opinion. 9999.999% of cops are straight honest hard working 'non-racists'. They put their lives literally on the line to come to YOUR rescue.
Yes the odd bad cop does bad things and they should get the book thrown at them.
Why not put up a reputable link showing how many "cocker spaniels" the cops have "blown away". Let me guess. Two?

Hopefully it may be you on the receiving end next time

My pleasure. I didn't mind doing it. I do understand that the truth is a hard pill to swallow for most folks. Just think of what goes on that we never hear about. Not every incident makes headlines. And, I'm sure that a lot of it is covered up internally. We'd really be shocked if the complete truth were to ever be revealed to the general public. What we do hear is bad enough, but what's swept under the rug would really make our hair stand on end. Again, my pleasure, I enjoyed bringing it to light.

Now now .... childish name calling is uncalled for ...... shame on you ....... did it make you feel big and important? ..... Did it make your day? ........... does it make you right? ..... personal attacks are so damn silly and immature ...... your age? .......... I can imagine that it might hurt a bit to discuss issues in a civil and adult manner, but at least try .... thank you.

Now now .... childish name calling is uncalled for ...... shame on you ....... did it make you feel big and important? ..... Did it make your day? ........... does it make you right? ..... personal attacks are so damn silly and immature ...... your age? .......... I can imagine that it might hurt a bit to discuss issues in a civil and adult manner, but at least try .... thank you.

If being called retarded insults you, stop being retarded.

Only a retard would state that "Cops are nothing but low-life sorry POS, period." among other stupid things you've written.

copwatch-flyer.jpg

Attachments

• copwatch_poster_regular.pdf
    237.3 KB · Views: 35

Only a retard would state that "Cops are nothing but low-life sorry POS, period." among other stupid things you've written.
Well, I'd really appreciate it if you would dispute anything that I have said with facts and data to back it up. If you can dispute anything that I have said, please do so, I welcome it. Or, are you one that just attacks a person with absolutely nothing to back you up? Why not point out where I'm wrong? Can you? Will you? Please do it, I would love to read the facts and data that dispute what I have said. Don't be afraid, just do it.

You want to name call and attack me, then back it up with a counter supported by facts and data. Go ahead, let all of us read it so that your silly childish pathetic name calling and personal attack can be justified.

Well, I'd really appreciate it if you would dispute anything that I have said with facts and data to back it up. If you can dispute anything that I have said, please do so, I welcome it. Or, are you one that just attacks a person with absolutely nothing to back you up? Why not point out where I'm wrong? Can you? Will you? Please do it, I would love to read the facts and data that dispute what I have said. Don't be afraid, just do it.

You want to name call and attack me, then back it up with a counter supported by facts and data. Go ahead, let all of us read it so that your silly childish pathetic name calling and personal attack can be justified.

So , let me get this straight. You want me to prove that not all cops are POS?

Wouldn't the burden be on you to prove that they are? Why yes, yes it would be. Get to it retard.

Wouldn't the burden be on you to prove that they are? Why yes, yes it would be. Get to it retard.
The Free Thought Project

Start reading. There's a lot to read, but take your time. When you're finished with that LINK, I'll continue to post different LINKS until you get tired of reading. The stories have been made public for many years now. But, since more and more people are carrying cell phones, the videos and stories have become very common and are published daily for all to see. There are many web sites, so read until you can't read any longer. Or, you can continue to live in denial, and call me names and attack me instead of attacking the material that I give and the comments that I make on this forum. Attack me all you want, call me names, but the facts wont change, the events wont change, and cop behavior wont change. The dead will still be buried, the women will still have been raped, the kid will have still been molested, police brutality wont be erased, and cops covering for cops will still be a fact of life. Again, please dispute anything that I have said, I welcome your counter. But, please, include facts and data to support your counter. Thanks.

The Free Thought Project

Start reading. There's a lot to read, but take your time. When you're finished with that LINK, I'll continue to post different LINKS until you get tired of reading. The stories have been made public for many years now. But, since more and more people are carrying cell phones, the videos and stories have become very common and are published daily for all to see. There are many web sites, so read until you can't read any longer. Or, you can continue to live in denial, and call me names and attack me instead of attacking the material that I give and the comments that I make on this forum. Attack me all you want, call me names, but the facts wont change, the events wont change, and cop behavior wont change. The dead will still be buried, the women will still have been raped, the kid will have still been molested, police brutality wont be erased, and cops covering for cops will still be a fact of life. Again, please dispute anything that I have said, I welcome your counter. But, please, include facts and data to support your counter. Thanks.

You can post a thousand links, they still don't apply to ALL LEOs. That's the point.

Forum List

Back