Cop Who Shoots Unarmed Boy with Down Syndrome

If your job was to deal with the sub-human scum the cops do I think you'd have a different opinion. 9999.999% of cops are straight honest hard working 'non-racists'. They put their lives literally on the line to come to YOUR rescue.
Yes the odd bad cop does bad things and they should get the book thrown at them.
Why not put up a reputable link showing how many "cocker spaniels" the cops have "blown away". Let me guess. Two?

Check it out, another "small government" conservative worshiping the big government police state.

tumblr_mbs760ATLr1rxy6g8o1_500.jpg
Lol!!

Cops are nothing but low-life sorry POS, period. These types of stories are becoming way too common. I hope and pray that karma catches up to cops one day, soon.

Way to broadbrush a group that includes thousands of men and women !
My pleasure. I didn't mind doing it. I do understand that the truth is a hard pill to swallow for most folks. Just think of what goes on that we never hear about. Not every incident makes headlines. And, I'm sure that a lot of it is covered up internally. We'd really be shocked if the complete truth were to ever be revealed to the general public. What we do hear is bad enough, but what's swept under the rug would really make our hair stand on end. Again, my pleasure, I enjoyed bringing it to light.

There are varying estimates of the number of police officers in the U.S., it could be around a million individuals who are essentially always on duty. When you consider the fact that police forces around the country run 24/7/365 days a year, it's not possible that there will never be unfortunate circumstances that occur.
Imagine if we had no police, and you were 100% responsible for enforcing laws that you and your family are involved in.
Imagine that criminals knew there were no police, you can be certain home invasions would skyrocket. Hope you are always home ready to respond when they come around.

By the way, all Alabama fans are complete assholes and all are likely involved in criminal activity.
A very childish and silly comment. Attacking me doesn't change the facts, nor does it make you right. Attacking me, calling me names, and saying something about people from Alabama just shows you have nothing to counter with. Calling me names and attacking me says way more about you than it does about me. Do you have a problem discussing issues in an adult and civil manner? Why not attack the material and comment instead of attacking the person? Would it be counter to your character?

Lol !! You make a complete generalization about hundreds of thousands of people, and you have the nerve to call me childish ?!!! Wow, you've got nerve !
At least I attacked the subject matter. Notice I didn't get childish and silly, and start talking like kids on the school yard playground. Yes, I have as much nerve as you have calling me names, attacking me, and attacking people from Alabama. Discuss issues in a civil and adult manner and you wont appear to be so immature and silly. Attack the subject matter and no the person. Calling people names doesn't prove your point. It just serves to make you look childish and silly. There's no reason not to discuss issues like adults. Why be silly and immature when discussing issues with strangers that you know absolutely nothing about? Do you think that it impresses anyone? Do you think it makes you right? Do you think it adds anything of substance to the conversation? Please try to attack the subject matter and not the person. It doesn't hurt to be civil and adult when having these conversations. Thanks.

Forum List

Back