Cop Who Shoots Unarmed Boy with Down Syndrome

So , with little evidence other than some eyewitnesses (and as we've seen time and time again are liars) you believe this cop just rolled up on this guy and blew him off his skateboard for no reason whatsoever?

Damn you get dumber by the day Guno.
Well, what's your explanation for what the cop did? Have one? If so, please share with us. Thanks.

I have no idea, there is way too little information to make an informed opinion. Now for someone like you or Guno who don't care about being informed, that's fine, but for me I like to have the facts before I opine.

Now now .... childish name calling is uncalled for ...... shame on you ....... did it make you feel big and important? ..... Did it make your day? ........... does it make you right? ..... personal attacks are so damn silly and immature ...... your age? .......... I can imagine that it might hurt a bit to discuss issues in a civil and adult manner, but at least try .... thank you.

If being called retarded insults you, stop being retarded.

Only a retard would state that "Cops are nothing but low-life sorry POS, period." among other stupid things you've written.
Well, I'd really appreciate it if you would dispute anything that I have said with facts and data to back it up. If you can dispute anything that I have said, please do so, I welcome it. Or, are you one that just attacks a person with absolutely nothing to back you up? Why not point out where I'm wrong? Can you? Will you? Please do it, I would love to read the facts and data that dispute what I have said. Don't be afraid, just do it.

You want to name call and attack me, then back it up with a counter supported by facts and data. Go ahead, let all of us read it so that your silly childish pathetic name calling and personal attack can be justified.

So , let me get this straight. You want me to prove that not all cops are POS?

Wouldn't the burden be on you to prove that they are? Why yes, yes it would be. Get to it retard.
The Free Thought Project

Start reading. There's a lot to read, but take your time. When you're finished with that LINK, I'll continue to post different LINKS until you get tired of reading. The stories have been made public for many years now. But, since more and more people are carrying cell phones, the videos and stories have become very common and are published daily for all to see. There are many web sites, so read until you can't read any longer. Or, you can continue to live in denial, and call me names and attack me instead of attacking the material that I give and the comments that I make on this forum. Attack me all you want, call me names, but the facts wont change, the events wont change, and cop behavior wont change. The dead will still be buried, the women will still have been raped, the kid will have still been molested, police brutality wont be erased, and cops covering for cops will still be a fact of life. Again, please dispute anything that I have said, I welcome your counter. But, please, include facts and data to support your counter. Thanks.

You can post a thousand links, they still don't apply to ALL LEOs. That's the point.
The point is, "Cops are low-life sorry POS." Do you have a counter to dispute that statement? If so, please state it with facts and data to support your side. Thanks. Are you saying that cops don't murder unarmed citizens, rape women, molest kids, write BS quota tickets, lie in court, cover for dirty cops, plant evidence, practice brutality, dump the handicapped out of their wheel chairs, gang up on citizens, while they're hand cuffed and face down on the ground, and beat them, kick them, and cause injury? WOW !! If so, you haven't been keeping up with news events and headlines.

Who hires these lunatics? there should be psychological testing before hire

Says He Feared for His Life: Video Shows He's Lying

No one anticipated the incident would get caught on a traffic camera.

Cop Who Shoots Unarmed Boy with Down Syndrome Says He Feared for His Life Video Shows He s Lying Alternet
Cops are nothing but low-life sorry POS, period. These types of stories are becoming way too common. I hope and pray that karma catches up to cops one day, soon.

Way to broadbrush a group that includes thousands of men and women !
My pleasure. I didn't mind doing it. I do understand that the truth is a hard pill to swallow for most folks. Just think of what goes on that we never hear about. Not every incident makes headlines. And, I'm sure that a lot of it is covered up internally. We'd really be shocked if the complete truth were to ever be revealed to the general public. What we do hear is bad enough, but what's swept under the rug would really make our hair stand on end. Again, my pleasure, I enjoyed bringing it to light.

There are varying estimates of the number of police officers in the U.S., it could be around a million individuals who are essentially always on duty. When you consider the fact that police forces around the country run 24/7/365 days a year, it's not possible that there will never be unfortunate circumstances that occur.
Imagine if we had no police, and you were 100% responsible for enforcing laws that you and your family are involved in.
Imagine that criminals knew there were no police, you can be certain home invasions would skyrocket. Hope you are always home ready to respond when they come around.

By the way, all Alabama fans are complete assholes and all are likely involved in criminal activity.

Only a retard would state that "Cops are nothing but low-life sorry POS, period." among other stupid things you've written.
Well, I'd really appreciate it if you would dispute anything that I have said with facts and data to back it up. If you can dispute anything that I have said, please do so, I welcome it. Or, are you one that just attacks a person with absolutely nothing to back you up? Why not point out where I'm wrong? Can you? Will you? Please do it, I would love to read the facts and data that dispute what I have said. Don't be afraid, just do it.

You want to name call and attack me, then back it up with a counter supported by facts and data. Go ahead, let all of us read it so that your silly childish pathetic name calling and personal attack can be justified.

Wouldn't the burden be on you to prove that they are? Why yes, yes it would be. Get to it retard.
The Free Thought Project

Start reading. There's a lot to read, but take your time. When you're finished with that LINK, I'll continue to post different LINKS until you get tired of reading. The stories have been made public for many years now. But, since more and more people are carrying cell phones, the videos and stories have become very common and are published daily for all to see. There are many web sites, so read until you can't read any longer. Or, you can continue to live in denial, and call me names and attack me instead of attacking the material that I give and the comments that I make on this forum. Attack me all you want, call me names, but the facts wont change, the events wont change, and cop behavior wont change. The dead will still be buried, the women will still have been raped, the kid will have still been molested, police brutality wont be erased, and cops covering for cops will still be a fact of life. Again, please dispute anything that I have said, I welcome your counter. But, please, include facts and data to support your counter. Thanks.

You can post a thousand links, they still don't apply to ALL LEOs. That's the point.
The point is, "Cops are low-life sorry POS." Do you have a counter to dispute that statement? If so, please state it with facts and data to support your side. Thanks. Are you saying that cops don't murder unarmed citizens, rape women, molest kids, write BS quota tickets, lie in court, cover for dirty cops, plant evidence, practice brutality, dump the handicapped out of their wheel chairs, gang up on citizens, while they're hand cuffed and face down on the ground, and beat them, kick them, and cause injury? WOW !! If so, you haven't been keeping up with news events and headlines.

I'm saying your links don't show that all cops , or even a majority of cops, do so. Sorry you are a felon who hates cops.

Cop Who Shoots Unarmed Boy with Down Syndrome Says He Feared for His Life Video Shows He s Lying Alternet
Cops are nothing but low-life sorry POS, period. These types of stories are becoming way too common. I hope and pray that karma catches up to cops one day, soon.

My pleasure. I didn't mind doing it. I do understand that the truth is a hard pill to swallow for most folks. Just think of what goes on that we never hear about. Not every incident makes headlines. And, I'm sure that a lot of it is covered up internally. We'd really be shocked if the complete truth were to ever be revealed to the general public. What we do hear is bad enough, but what's swept under the rug would really make our hair stand on end. Again, my pleasure, I enjoyed bringing it to light.

There are varying estimates of the number of police officers in the U.S., it could be around a million individuals who are essentially always on duty. When you consider the fact that police forces around the country run 24/7/365 days a year, it's not possible that there will never be unfortunate circumstances that occur.
Imagine if we had no police, and you were 100% responsible for enforcing laws that you and your family are involved in.
Imagine that criminals knew there were no police, you can be certain home invasions would skyrocket. Hope you are always home ready to respond when they come around.

By the way, all Alabama fans are complete assholes and all are likely involved in criminal activity.

All people from Alabama are toothless and married to their first cousins.

Bet he doesn't like the generalizations now.

Now now .... childish name calling is uncalled for ...... shame on you ....... did it make you feel big and important? ..... Did it make your day? ........... does it make you right? ..... personal attacks are so damn silly and immature ...... your age? .......... I can imagine that it might hurt a bit to discuss issues in a civil and adult manner, but at least try .... thank you.

The Free Thought Project

OK, fair enough. Then post links showing all the "GOOD" cops that never write BS quota tickets, never ever arrest an innocent citizen, has never ever taken part when other cops gang up on a citizen already hand cuffed and face down on the ground, and beat and kick them, has never unnecessarily assaulted anyone, doesn't practice spousal abuse, doesn't lie in court, doesn't cover for fellow officers, has never ever planted evidence, and has never used their gun and badge to intimidate. I'll wait for your LINKS and proof that supports that not all cops engage in any of the things that I have listed.

The Free Thought Project

OK, fair enough. Then post links showing all the "GOOD" cops that never write BS quota tickets, never ever arrest an innocent citizen, has never ever taken part when other cops gang up on a citizen already hand cuffed and face down on the ground, and beat and kick them, has never unnecessarily assaulted anyone, doesn't practice spousal abuse, doesn't lie in court, doesn't cover for fellow officers, has never ever planted evidence, and has never used their gun and badge to intimidate. I'll wait for your LINKS and proof that supports that not all cops engage in any of the things that I have listed.

Good God how stupid. I mean not even worthy of response except to mock stupid.

A very childish and silly comment. Attacking me doesn't change the facts, nor does it make you right. Attacking me, calling me names, and saying something about people from Alabama just shows you have nothing to counter with. Calling me names and attacking me says way more about you than it does about me. Do you have a problem discussing issues in an adult and civil manner? Why not attack the material and comment instead of attacking the person? Would it be counter to your character?

The Free Thought Project

I'm saying your links don't show that all cops , or even a majority of cops, do so. Sorry you are a felon who hates cops.
FYI - I am NOT a felon, and never have been. I have never ever served time in the big house, never been held for trial, and never done anything worse than a simple traffic ticket. I behave myself, and always have. Also, I do NOT hate cops. I greatly dislike them, and greatly disapprove of what they do once they put on the uniform. Anything else?

Just curious, what is your age? Does it make you feel big and important to say such immature silly things? Are you getting a thrill out of attacking me, and are hoping that you're impressing someone? Just what is it that you're trying to prove by your childish name calling and personal attacks? You're making yourself look so pathetic and immature.

No suprise coming from a lifer pogue

The Free Thought Project

Oh, I see. So, you have absolutely nothing to show proof that there are "GOOD" cops, but you're just guessing there are some? I get it now. I see what you're doing now. You call me names and attack me, but have no counter? What's wrong with this picture? Pleeeeease........... if you're trying to impress someone, I really don't believe that it's working, at least not with anyone that has anything other than what you have, which is nothing.

No suprise coming from a lifer pogue
Just look past him. He has nothing but name calling and personal attacks, that's it. He's just being immature and silly. People like him are a dime a dozen on any street corner. They think they're being big and bad by calling people names and trying to impress others. again, just look past him, he has nothing.

The Free Thought Project

Oh, I see. So, you have absolutely nothing to show proof that there are "GOOD" cops, but you're just guessing there are some? I get it now. I see what you're doing now. You call me names and attack me, but have no counter? What's wrong with this picture? Pleeeeease........... if you're trying to impress someone, I really don't believe that it's working, at least not with anyone that has anything other than what you have, which is nothing.

Hey stupid, there are like half a million LEOs in this country, how many are caught doing something wrong? So you just assume the ones who have't been caught are just getting away with it? LOL

The Free Thought Project

Hey stupid, there are like half a million LEOs in this country, how many are caught doing something wrong? So you just assume the ones who have't been caught are just getting away with it? LOL
Nope, I don't assume anything. I can read, and I can see. The information makes daily headlines, there're plenty of videos and eye witnesses, and even mayors and the DOJ see the problems and have mentioned them on national TV. If it were not so, then why is everyone making these stories up, staging fake videos, and bringing in the DOJ? Why are the victims buried? Why the riots and protests? Is everyone making this stuff up? If so, why? Please explain. Thanks.

By the way two other things.

Down's syndrome is irrelevant here. No one , including cops, is required to let a person injure them because that person is mentally ill

Unarmed is stupid, the kid was behind the wheel of a 2 ton weapon.

I'll pretend that I'm 10 pts lower on the I.Q. scale and play at your level...

Most 3rd graders can read the story posted and glean the information that you have obviously failed to ascertain.

The discovery of further video evidence proved the young man was not attempting at any time to run over the officer; the officer lied on an official report and to investigators...

The officer shot the young man as the vehicle was passing by him, therefore the Officer stated another lie when he said the vehicle was coming straight at him and he fired in fear of his life...

Tell you what, have someone explain the story in a way that you can factual understand it and then come back, seems the kid is more mentally astute than you are...

Waiting for karma is like shitting in one hand, and wishing in the other. It's a superstition. Just saying.

Change takes place when people get involved.

Waiting for karma is like shitting in one hand, and wishing in the other. It's a superstition. Just saying.

Change takes place when people get involved.

I agree. And we can't depend on law enforcement to enforce the law. When there's a bad cop, the worst he gets is a paid vacation.

A very childish and silly comment. Attacking me doesn't change the facts, nor does it make you right. Attacking me, calling me names, and saying something about people from Alabama just shows you have nothing to counter with. Calling me names and attacking me says way more about you than it does about me. Do you have a problem discussing issues in an adult and civil manner? Why not attack the material and comment instead of attacking the person? Would it be counter to your character?

Lol !! You make a complete generalization about hundreds of thousands of people, and you have the nerve to call me childish ?!!! Wow, you've got nerve !

If your job was to deal with the sub-human scum the cops do I think you'd have a different opinion. 9999.999% of cops are straight honest hard working 'non-racists'. They put their lives literally on the line to come to YOUR rescue.
Yes the odd bad cop does bad things and they should get the book thrown at them.
Why not put up a reputable link showing how many "cocker spaniels" the cops have "blown away". Let me guess. Two?

Check it out, another "small government" conservative worshiping the big government police state.

tumblr_mbs760ATLr1rxy6g8o1_500.jpg

Forum List

Back