Cops attacked by a mob during an arrest

This has been happening several times . It just happened a few days ago in a black area of Delaware
Seems to be getting worse
Poor Jasper.

They’re going to have to send in dozens of cops to make an arrest
Will not happen ....
Then many cops are going to quit as it’s not worth their lives
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but at the end of the day, how is this any different compared to any other situation that can get them killed in the process?

God bless you and our men and women in uniform always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is another dumb question, but are their body cameras connected to another source in any way to where what is filmed can be saved? According to the write up, each camera on the scene was smashed all to bits.

When or if it comes here one of the cops here said they would shoot them in the head.

A world where people fight for criminals.

Well this is what you get when you pussify an entire country. And he'll, it didn't even take 2 whole years for suddenly racism is ok if you hate whites and asians, criminals are the good guys and the police are bad guys, and people get free money to stay home.

Fuck, couple times lately I wish I'd been born in Switzerland sometimes of this place. I'm starting to wish we had segregation of the country so I could live in peace and quiet.

"I feel your pain," as President Clinton used to say.

But FATE decided for you and me to be born in this strange, strange nation.

So we can either emigrate or do the best under the circumstances.

Forum List

Back