Cops Buy Lunch for Couple

Eat N' Park has awesome potato soup. Also, Smiley Cookies!

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Eat N' Park has awesome potatoe soup. Also, Smiley Cookies!

View attachment 81466

Not sure if it's a country-wide thing, but the Pittsburgh area police LOVE Eat N' Park. We used to go there tripping balls, and there were always a few officers sitting a couple booths away from us.

Couldn't be a national trend as Eat N' Park only has restaurants in the PA, OH, and WV. But yes, the police in this area love them some Eat N' Park. I can't blame them b/c their food is decent and reasonably priced.

Actually, there is confirmation. You simply don't want to accept it.
If there's confirmation, present it. I'm afraid a mere declaration isn't good enough.
A declaration by a server that witnessed it is.
Witnesses what? Knowing intentions requires mind-reading.

Actions of people. Knowing intentions doesn't require mind reading. People can be observed and a determination of what they are thinking can be made.

Actions of people. Knowing intentions doesn't require mind reading. People can be observed and a determination of what they are thinking can be made.
The problem is that those determinations can often be mistaken. Where's the confirmation of their actual intentions? Maybe the table was too close AC outlet for those sensitive to cold or too close to the door for those sensitive to heat. In my experience those who say "I know what you're thinking" are usually wrong.

The problem is that those determinations can often be mistaken. Where's the confirmation of their actual intentions? Maybe the table was too close AC outlet for those sensitive to cold or too close to the door for those sensitive to heat. In my experience those who say "I know what you're thinking" are usually wrong.

Unless a Liberal like you makes the determination then the rest of us are supposed to go along with it.

So we're supposed to accept that things based on your experience are how things work in all situations? That's what you're saying.

Unless a Liberal like you makes the determination then the rest of us are supposed to go along with it. So we're supposed to accept that things based on your experience are how things work in all situations? That's what you're saying.
So we're supposed to make determinations on "feelings" , instead of facts. You hippies make me laugh. :laugh2:

Unless a Liberal like you makes the determination then the rest of us are supposed to go along with it. So we're supposed to accept that things based on your experience are how things work in all situations? That's what you're saying.
So we're supposed to make determinations on "feelings" , instead of facts. You hippies make me laugh. :laugh2:

It's based on what a witness said.

You made the determination that because you're experience was a certain way, all situations like that are a certain way. Are we supposed to accept that and believe it because you said it?

Homestead officers pay bill of couple who refused to sit next to them at restaurant
Wrong, here is a link with the video of one of the officers talking about it, the restaurant and, and wait staff talking about it.

While a couple did ask to be moved, there was no confirmation it was because of the table of cops. This is a continuation of a string of similar stories going back several years that re-appears every time there are stories of alleged police brutality in the news.

Homestead Policemen Claim They Paid Tab for Unfriendly Couple

Forum List

Back