cops force pepper spray down the throats of UC davis students

see the dangers of allowing private run prisons.

You can not allow someone to make maoney off of certain endevors

The state employees who operate prisons are not volunteering their time.

BTW: What is maoney?

They make a living not a PROFIT.

do you understand the differance?

A profit is the gain that is made on an investment. People make various kinds of investments. Some of us get an education. I consider my very nice salary to be a return on my investment in college. Everyone who works invests something in order to have job and get paid. And everyone who gets paid based upon what they have invested is profiting. I think you are trying to assert the difference between salary and capital gains. Even a salary is a profit based upon what the person invested in getting and keeping the job.

My earnings are a nice living for me. But they are also the profit I realized by investing my time and money in college.

And you......hell, you won't even invest in Tinyspell which is fucking free! How much is your check welfare queen? And what did you invest in order to draw it?

Now you know WHY we will NO longer just wait for elections.

Your party cheats

Given the dem history for voting fraud. Anything coming from you can be laughed at.
Can you cite examples of that or are you just parroting something you heard from some brainwashed right-wing water carrier?
Franken, Minn. I forget how many voting districts reported more votes than registered voters. 2000, St. Louis, report of ballot boxes full locked up and not counted in republican districts. Voting fraud favors dimwits.

People are only kidding themselves if they believe they're not living in a Police/Prison State. They have no idea that they can be detained for almost anything these days. The People have far less rights than they believe. The Police have been given all the power & control. They can do almost anything now. We need to get back to balancing the scales of justice. It has tipped way too much in favor of the Police/Prison State.

People are only kidding themselves if they believe they're not living in a Police/Prison State. They have no idea that they can be detained for almost anything these days. The People have far less rights than they believe. The Police have been given all the power & control. They can do almost anything now. We need to get back to balancing the scales of justice. It has tipped way too much in favor of the Police/Prison State.

Here is something really good for paranoia:

images

This is why the right is so wrong on the issues.

too much control by private industry is PROVEN to be bad for democracy

How is an hourly worker ever going to make enough to bribe a judge to send him more inmates?

You really should hang your head in shame over that one!

WHY mis little middle of the road?

Because you seriously don't have a clue what you are talking about! And you are getting worse as the day wears on. :cuckoo:

I can assure you and psychopaul that prison staff do NOT want more prisoners in prison. If anything they want far fewer.

Last edited:
good to see the cop was placed on leave

this is why you should record every interaction you have with the scum that calls themselves police officers

Forum List

Back