cops force pepper spray down the throats of UC davis students

You really should hang your head in shame over that one!

WHY mis little middle of the road?

Because you seriously don't have a clue what you are talking about! And you are getting worse as the day wears on. :cuckoo:

I can assure you and psychopaul that prison staff do NOT want more prisoners in prison. If anything they want far fewer.

Yeap I agree with you.

Ther staff doesnt want more prisoners.

The CEO of the company who runs the prison does though.

Thanks for helping me prove my point

Lets face it,if you have no problem with what these Police Officers did,you really have become one messed up Police State Goose Stepper. There probably isn't much hope for you ever getting your humanity back. So enjoy your Police State,some of you deserve it. It's just unfortunate the rest of us have to suffer too. What's wrong with you? Ya big Dummies.

You really should hang your head in shame over that one!

Because you seriously don't have a clue what you are talking about! And you are getting worse as the day wears on. :cuckoo:

I can assure you and psychopaul that prison staff do NOT want more prisoners in prison. If anything they want far fewer.
Indeed. Flies in the face of "Department Of Corrections" doesn't it?

good to see the cop was placed on leave

this is why you should record every interaction you have with the scum that calls themselves police officers

Stop it.

Quit helping the other side with stupidity.

There are decent cops out there.

Lets face it,if you have no problem with what these Police Officers did,you really have become one messed up Police State Goose Stepper. There probably isn't much hope for you ever getting your humanity back. So enjoy your Police State,some of you deserve it. It's just unfortunate the rest of us have to suffer too. What's wrong with you? Ya big Dummies.

Still posting from the prison library, I see. Isn't it about time for count? You better scurry on back to your cell block!

Indeed. Flies in the face of "Department Of Corrections" doesn't it?

Do you even KNOW we were talking about privately run prisons?

Yeap I agree with you.

Why are you quoting Sunshine if you are agreeing with "Yeap"?

Why do you hate using the quote function correctly, and our Republic??

Yeap I agree with you.

Most prisons are run by their respective states. When the recession hit, even more of them came to be run by the state because the private companies lost their contracts.

The Police/Prison State wants you. Don't forget that. We're all targets now. Prison is big business in this country. People who don't see this just don't want to see this.

Could you validate that post with a little evidence? AKA link!

Sorry,don't have a link. But are you really expecting one? It is clear that our Police Officers' best interests and incentives revolve around how many Citizens they arrest and lock up. Their promotions & raises depend on it. Therefore we now have this mad rush to harass and lock Citizens up. It's not just a coincidence. The System has been set up this way. What they did to these people was criminal in my opinion. They were clearly no threat to Society. This was blatant callous brutality. They should be held accountible.

So you think Acts of Civil Disobedience, Ignoring the lawful Orders of a Police, Should have no consequences?

Yea can't defend the Police on this one. This was definitely aggressive jack-booted behavior on their part. This is why i keep saying that our Police are very poorly trained. They're trained to always be in an aggressive military posture. They are not receiving proper training on how to interact with the populace in a common sense civil manner. Somewhere along the line the powers that be forgot that our Police exist to protect & serve the People. It really has become a storm trooper jack-booted mentality. These Police in this instance should be punished. They neither protected or served the Citizens.

With all due respect, Paul? That's idiotic. Our police are so far from "jack-booted thugs" as so many here try to portray them that it's not even funny. The police have the unenviable task of keeping order with a large group of people who are determined to cause disorder and they have to do so under the glare of a thousand cameras. Police are going to the hospital from these confrontations. Where is your concern for them? They get attacked for simply doing what they are told...for simply enforcing the law. You've got anarchists in the midst of these protests that are deliberately provoking responses from the police using the cover of "peaceful protests" to launch attacks on the police. That cop in New York City that got 22 stitches in his hand from a star weapon thrown by a protester? How come THAT doesn't rate a mention by you? The use of pepper spray to break up mobs of people who refuse to vacate areas that they have illegally occupied is about as non confrontational as it gets. In the old days they would have waded in with billy clubs and police dogs.

That still doesn't excuse callous brutality by our Police. These people were no threat. These Officers should be held accountible.

If the Chancellor of the University tells the cops that she wants the protesters gone then it's the cops "JOB" to enforce the law and make them leave. Now they COULD have wrestled them one by one to the ground and risked injuries to themselves and the protesters...or they could have used pepper spray after warning the protesters that was what was coming if they didn't leave the area...or they could have ignored their jobs and done nothing. This constant need to label the police as "brutal" for doing something that the protesters force them to do gets a little old after awhile. I'm sorry but I'm just not buying it.

Yeap I agree with you.

Most prisons are run by their respective states. When the recession hit, even more of them came to be run by the state because the private companies lost their contracts.

AND???????

my comment was about why its not good to allow someone to make a profit off of prisons.

Keep up

Yeap I agree with you.

Holy Christ could anyone be as stupid as you seem? The VAST majority of all Prisons are State run, NONE PROFIT.

More Inmates simply Means more COST, nothing at all to be gained.

Yea can't defend the Police on this one. This was definitely aggressive jack-booted behavior on their part. This is why i keep saying that our Police are very poorly trained. They're trained to always be in an aggressive military posture. They are not receiving proper training on how to interact with the populace in a common sense civil manner. Somewhere along the line the powers that be forgot that our Police exist to protect & serve the People. It really has become a storm trooper jack-booted mentality. These Police in this instance should be punished. They neither protected or served the Citizens.

With all due respect, Paul? That's idiotic. Our police are so far from "jack-booted thugs" as so many here try to portray them that it's not even funny. The police have the unenviable task of keeping order with a large group of people who are determined to cause disorder and they have to do so under the glare of a thousand cameras. Police are going to the hospital from these confrontations. Where is your concern for them? They get attacked for simply doing what they are told...for simply enforcing the law. You've got anarchists in the midst of these protests that are deliberately provoking responses from the police using the cover of "peaceful protests" to launch attacks on the police. That cop in New York City that got 22 stitches in his hand from a star weapon thrown by a protester? How come THAT doesn't rate a mention by you? The use of pepper spray to break up mobs of people who refuse to vacate areas that they have illegally occupied is about as non confrontational as it gets. In the old days they would have waded in with billy clubs and police dogs.

That still doesn't excuse callous brutality by our Police. These people were no threat. These Officers should be held accountible.
They are not "police", they are nothing more then campus security guards.......No doubt just as stupid as those OWS loons they sprayed.

Still posting from the prison library, I see. Isn't it about time for count? You better scurry on back to your cell block!

lol! Nice. But i didn't say anything that isn't true. If you're ok with what these Police Officers did,there isn't much hope for you ever recovering your humanity.

Yeap I agree with you.

AND???????

my comment was about why its not good to allow someone to make a profit off of prisons.

Keep up
And i'm sure your ignorant, stupid self has the FACTS to back up your babble.....Show us ANY state run prison that is profiting..........Can you do it, dumbass?

What's wrong with me? To start with I don't view the police as my enemy. They are there to keep bad people from running amok. I'm sorry, Paul but I grew up with a Fire Chief father who was friends with a lot of policemen. They just aren't bad people. As a matter of fact they are some of the nicest people I know. Are there bad cops? Of course. There are bad apples in every profession. Your attempt to label all police as fascist storm troopers is just stupid.

As a general rule of thumb? If you obey the law then the police will treat you with the utmost respect. If you break it they will not...they will treat you as a criminal. That's what they get paid to do.

Could you validate that post with a little evidence? AKA link!

Sorry,don't have a link. But are you really expecting one? It is clear that our Police Officers' best interests and incentives revolve around how many Citizens they arrest and lock up. Their promotions & raises depend on it. Therefore we now have this mad rush to harass and lock Citizens up. It's not just a coincidence. The System has been set up this way. What they did to these people was criminal in my opinion. They were clearly no threat to Society. This was blatant callous brutality. They should be held accountible.

So you think Acts of Civil Disobedience, Ignoring the lawful Orders of a Police, Should have no consequences?

Yes. And if so,lets train our Police to be less ignorant and more civil. These Officers were callous assholes. They need to be punished.

Forum List

Back