🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cops having fun in Swedish "No-Go" zone...Trump was right......

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep...we have video here of cops in Sweden experiencing the culture created by the No Go Zones in Sweden.....

WATCH: Video Shows Police Attacked in Sweden No-Go Zone

The shocking footage which was posted to Youtube shows the police officers engaged with young men in the no-go suburb. Right from the start, the video shows instances of the police having rocks thrown at them, being punched, and having other objects thrown at them by residents of the heavily migrant-populated areas.

I a sane society they'd send in the military, arrest or shoot them and deport them. THEY should be living in fear.

Gun deaths in Sweden- 1.47 per 100,000
Gun deaths in US - 10.54 per 100,000

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia

And Sweden imported the same violent people who are using guns in the United States who commit our gun murder.....violent, anti western immigrants who do not share the cultural values of the Swedes....

In the United States our gun murders in 2015......9,616.....70-80% of the victims were criminals engaged in criminal activity in our inner cities run by democrats.......and of the 1,923 victims who aren't actually criminals....a large number of them are associates, girlfriends, family of the actual criminals doing the shooting or targeted by the other criminals.....

Again...you have no understanding of our gun culture in the United States...you have to lie by omission to push your anti gun agenda...we don't have a problem with guns...since our gun murder rate went down 49% as more people owned and actually carried guns in this country...we have a criminal culture that has been created by generations of single, teenage mothers raising young males without adult males as fathers......to teach these young males self control and how to be civilized adult men.......

But Sweden is going to learn this lesson ....they are losing their non violent culture to a foriegn culture that is alien to the civilization of the Swedes....

Now post the rapes per 100K in both countries.

Why?

Frankly, you can get charged with "rape" in Sweden if you take off your rubber in the middle of a consensual sex act.

Sweden has a higher rate because it has a lower definition and a higher reporting rate.

Wow...talk about spewing the talking points.......did you have the grape or the strawberry Kool-aid...........

I've heard about "no police" zones in Sweden and Germany too...
icon_eek.gif

In Germany they even have "sharia police" in some towns... :eek-52:

Sweden screwed up........they let their guilt get in the way of their common sense......it is one thing to bring in immigrants who want to become Swedish citizens...it is another thing bring in violent, anti western immigrants who want no part of Swedish culture outside of welfare benefits.......

How Muslim Migration Made Malmo, Sweden A Crime Capital

After being handed a list of measures to curb the violence in the city, Justice and Migration Minister Morgan Johansson stated in a matter-of-fact tone: "We have to get rid of the weapons, we need tighter punishment so that those who are held for serious gun crime can be arrested immediately and not just be released a few days later."

What Johansson failed to mention, however, was the fact that the bulk of the violence stems from one community.

The Muslim immigrant community has a crime problem. It’s a truism that Swedish (and European) politicians have denied in bold-faced lies and assurances to the public.

Malmo, like Molenbeek, its sister city in Belgium, has become a breeding ground for criminals.

Thousands of Muslim immigrants have fled their war-torn homes in the Middle East to settle in quaint European cities filled with naïve and welcoming townspeople.

This has been true in France, England, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, and Sweden.

Since the great migration into Europe, crime, largely committed by migrants, has gone up manifold, leaving many to reassess their naïveté about hosting duties.

It seems to me that the problem with mass influx of people has a lot to do with boredom. What do these people do all day except belly up to the free stuff? I don't mean that harshly just an acknowledgement of reality. In my opinion there are lots of young men sitting around doing nothing other than thinking of ways to get into trouble.

Now the question is, what do we do?

It seems to me that the problem with mass influx of people has a lot to do with boredom. What do these people do all day except belly up to the free stuff? I don't mean that harshly just an acknowledgement of reality. In my opinion there are lots of young men sitting around doing nothing other than thinking of ways to get into trouble.

That is the problem......because these immigrants don't understand Western Culture, Swedish culture, and they didn't move to Sweden to become Swedes...they moved their to get the benefits......so they have zero interest in assimilating to Swedish, non violent culture.

This is what you get when you allow groups of immigrants into your country that have no intention of assimilating,
Remember.immigration without assimilation is an invasion.

This is what you get when you allow groups of immigrants into your country that have no intention of assimilating,
Remember.immigration without assimilation is an invasion.

Guy, 100 years ago some asshole like you said this about the Germans and Irish.

And today, Americans get drunk on St. Paddy's Day and Octoberfest and no one thinks they've been invaded.

I think that applies equally well to the dumb ass white trash who voted for Trump hoping the coal mining jobs come back while they snort Crystal Meth... but no one talks about depriving them of their basic human dignity.

Forum List

Back