🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cops having fun in Swedish "No-Go" zone...Trump was right......

Their crime rate is small compared to ours...

it's worth saying again, this is not true when you take out our minority population numbers

and most of their crime comes from their immigrants - so that gives us a great reason to keep those types of fols out of the US - we have enough to deal with home grown

This is what you get when you allow groups of immigrants into your country that have no intention of assimilating,
Remember.immigration without assimilation is an invasion.

Guy, 100 years ago some asshole like you said this about the Germans and Irish.

And today, Americans get drunk on St. Paddy's Day and Octoberfest and no one thinks they've been invaded.

And it takes an asshole like you to have the audacity and idiocy to compare those decent and hard working Irish and German immigrants, who worshiped the same God, had the same values, and were willing to learn and speak the language of their adopted country, to the savage murderers who fly airplanes into sky scrapers, and whose so called religion was founded by an illiterate pedophile murderer and rapist.

Those whose so called religion dictates that they do not drink alcoholic beverages and do not eat ham and bacon, have no bloody business in the civilized Western world, unless they are Jewish.

It seems to me that the problem with mass influx of people has a lot to do with boredom. What do these people do all day except belly up to the free stuff? I don't mean that harshly just an acknowledgement of reality. In my opinion there are lots of young men sitting around doing nothing other than thinking of ways to get into trouble.

Now the question is, what do we do?

I think that applies equally well to the dumb ass white trash who voted for Trump hoping the coal mining jobs come back while they snort Crystal Meth... but no one talks about depriving them of their basic human dignity.
You mean like Obama did to them when he moved to bankrupt their industry?

I don't see a lot of coal miner rioting or causing trouble seems like you have made a false comparison just to be contrary.

it's worth saying again, this is not true when you take out our minority population numbers

and most of their crime comes from their immigrants - so that gives us a great reason to keep those types of fols out of the US - we have enough to deal with home grown

The dumb inbred white trash in JesusLand are killing each other off at a pretty good rate, too.

Far higher than a civilized European Country.

I don't see a lot of coal miner rioting or causing trouble seems like you have made a false comparison just to be contrary.

Uh, guy... I know that you are kind of stupid, but i'm going to show you a chart.

coal-fig-2.JPG

Wow... Check it out, Long before Obama Got there, the number of coal mining jobs declined from 700K in 1920 to less than 100K before Obama got there.

You see, there's the thing. Not only has coal usage been dropping, becuase Natural Gas and Nuclear are cleaner and cheaper, but methods of mining coal are less labor intensive.

And the thing is, the things Biffenfuhrer wants to do loosen up environmental regulations won't create more coal jobs. It's make it easier to mine more coal with less people becuase they won't have to worry about industrial runoff and shit.

The dumb inbred white trash in JesusLand are killing each other off at a pretty good rate, too.

Far higher than a civilized European Country.

2 things:

1 - bullshit, that is absolutely not true, or maybe you could provide actual facts to back up your fallacious claim

2 - you prove a deeper point here, white people that believe in God are to be ostracized & ridiculed; but brown people that believe in God and take their faith seriously are to be celebrated - this is the liberal mindset

this is true even when the brown people misbehave (ie - beheadings & the pattern of bad behavior we see from western European migrants)

talking to you people in a serious way is pointless, it's almost like you are mentally deranged & have lost all ability to reason

almost...

And it takes an asshole like you to have the audacity and idiocy to compare those decent and hard working Irish and German immigrants, who worshiped the same God, had the same values, and were willing to learn and speak the language of their adopted country, to the savage murderers who fly airplanes into sky scrapers, and whose so called religion was founded by an illiterate pedophile murderer and rapist.

Uh, buddy, Muslims, Christians and Jews all worship the same imaginary Sky Pixie, the God of Abraham...

And as someone whose German Grandparents came over here between the World Wars, when it wasn't really popular to be German, I can tell you that no one was exactly treating them with respect.

Of course, given some of the things Germany did in WWI and WWII, they might have had a point.

know.JPG

Yep...we have video here of cops in Sweden experiencing the culture created by the No Go Zones in Sweden.....

WATCH: Video Shows Police Attacked in Sweden No-Go Zone

The shocking footage which was posted to Youtube shows the police officers engaged with young men in the no-go suburb. Right from the start, the video shows instances of the police having rocks thrown at them, being punched, and having other objects thrown at them by residents of the heavily migrant-populated areas.

Man, just look at the improved cultural diversity.

Uh, guy... I know that you are kind of stupid, but i'm going to show you a chart.

coal-fig-2.JPG

Wow... Check it out, Long before Obama Got there, the number of coal mining jobs declined from 700K in 1920 to less than 100K before Obama got there.

You see, there's the thing. Not only has coal usage been dropping, becuase Natural Gas and Nuclear are cleaner and cheaper, but methods of mining coal are less labor intensive.

And the thing is, the things Biffenfuhrer wants to do loosen up environmental regulations won't create more coal jobs. It's make it easier to mine more coal with less people becuase they won't have to worry about industrial runoff and shit.

Well then I guess Obama and Hillary didn't have to be aholes and say they were bankrupting the coal industry. Were they taking credit for screwing people that they didn't deserve.

What exactly happened in you life that made you such a religious bigot? You're not even a run of the mill bigot, you're a vicious hate fill bigot.

1 - bullshit, that is absolutely not true, or maybe you could provide actual facts to back up your fallacious claim

sure... here you go. Most murderers are white people mostly murdering other white people.

Number-US-Homicide-Victims-by-Race-of-Victim-and-Offender-2008.png

2 - you prove a deeper point here, white people that believe in God are to be ostracized & ridiculed; but brown people that believe in God and take their faith seriously are to be celebrated - this is the liberal mindset

this is true even when the brown people misbehave (ie - beheadings & the pattern of bad behavior we see from western European migrants)

Not at all. I think anyone who believes that there is a magic fairy in the sky is to be ridiculed.

However, I don't think our problems in the middle east is because their sky fairy is worse than your sky fairy. Our problems are because we keep invading their countries and pissing them off, and the West has been doing this for 200 years now.

I also think it's kind of silly to ignore 11,000 gun murders in this country and absolutely shit our pants over one beheading over there.

talking to you people in a serious way is pointless, it's almost like you are mentally deranged & have lost all ability to reason

almost...

I would take you seriously if you actually presented facts and not emotions and racism.

Well then I guess Obama and Hillary didn't have to be aholes and say they were bankrupting the coal industry. Were they taking credit for screwing people that they didn't deserve.

I agree, they probably should have handled that better. What I would have said is, "you guys are working in a dying technology the world is moving away from. You need to get the skills to move on to what's next. Here's what we can do to help you."

The problem is, much like when Republicans were insensitive to family farmers in the 1980's, it's hard to tell anyone their lifestyle and culture are going away.

What exactly happened in you life that made you such a religious bigot? You're not even a run of the mill bigot, you're a vicious hate fill bigot.

I think it's watching stupid people like you fuck up the Country by voting for guys who are "Right with Jesus' even though they have no clue to what they are doing.

sure... here you go. Most murderers are white people mostly murdering other white people.

Number-US-Homicide-Victims-by-Race-of-Victim-and-Offender-2008.png

Not at all. I think anyone who believes that there is a magic fairy in the sky is to be ridiculed.

However, I don't think our problems in the middle east is because their sky fairy is worse than your sky fairy. Our problems are because we keep invading their countries and pissing them off, and the West has been doing this for 200 years now.

I also think it's kind of silly to ignore 11,000 gun murders in this country and absolutely shit our pants over one beheading over there.

almost...

I would take you seriously if you actually presented facts and not emotions and racism.

Whow you at such a bigot you can't even read your own charts correctly. Most of the homicides are committed by 13 percent of the population that is what your chart shows.

Out of the total 6262 homicides on your chart 3226 were committed by 13 percent of the population that equals 3226/6262 = 51 percent, by 13 percent of the population. You need to at least try.

Whow you at such a bigot you can't even read your own charts correctly. Most of the homicides are committed by 13 percent of the population that is what your chart shows.

Out of the total 6262 homicides on your chart 3226 were committed by 13 percent of the population that equals 3226/6262 = 51 percent, by 13 percent of the population. You need to at least try.

Um, guy, You need to stop practicing that Home School Math.

The total number of murders on that chart were 6940, not 6262.

The total number committed by blacks was 3284.

3284/6940 = 47%.

Now, is that high given that they only represent 13% of the population? Maybe.

But white folks are hardly innocent in the murder game.

The reality- most murders are people killing people they know. Made too easy in this country because of the proliferation of firearms.

Now, personally, I have no problem with the White Trash in Jesusland removing itself from the gene pool, but that's probably a bit harsh.

no - this is simply false

and that is especially true when you look at the percentages of the total populations committing crimes by race

blacks make up 13% of the population - so your numbers prove my point

furthermore, racial statistics are not kept accurately everywhere (because facts are racist...)

Lastly, Hispanics are thrown in with whites in many crime numbers

white Americans in small towns, or what you call "Jesus Land" commit crimes at a much smaller clip that the rest of the population and do not commit violent crimes anywhere near as often

again, YOUR chart proves my point - whites and blacks commit the same number of crimes (as shown in your chart); yet whites make up over 60% of the population & blacks less than 15%

and again; accurate crime statistics are not always kept in order to prevent offending sensitive feelings

nice try though...

This is what you get when you allow groups of immigrants into your country that have no intention of assimilating,

And today, Americans get drunk on St. Paddy's Day and Octoberfest and no one thinks they've been invaded.

And their people came here to be part of America, not set up a new sharia state.........

So you think in 100 years Americans will be getting drunk and celebrating Ramadan?
AlsoI don;t believe that the Germans and the Irish had a Jihad against America at the time.

Was....it is going up....

because they are committed to bringing in more people that are far more likely to commit crimes AND making excuses for them & distorting the actual numbers

liberal/globalist thinking is a cancer on the world

Um, guy, You need to stop practicing that Home School Math.

The total number of murders on that chart were 6940, not 6262.

The total number committed by blacks was 3284.

3284/6940 = 47%.

Now, is that high given that they only represent 13% of the population? Maybe.

But white folks are hardly innocent in the murder game.

The reality- most murders are people killing people they know. Made too easy in this country because of the proliferation of firearms.

Now, personally, I have no problem with the White Trash in Jesusland removing itself from the gene pool, but that's probably a bit harsh.

No...they are killed by people they know...who have long histories of crime and violence....90% of murderers have felony convictions long before they kill...they are not normal people and it isn't the gun that is the problem...since out of 90 million gun owners in the country, only 9,616 criminals actually murder people ...in 2015........ and the people they murdered...? 70-80% of them were also criminals with felonies and long, violent histories...and those left over...were girlfriends, family members of the actual criminals caught up in the violence of their criminal associates.....

Again, you are wrong on every aspect of gun ownership in this country....

200 million guns in private hands in the1990s.....357-400 million guns in private hands in 2016...and our gun murder rate went down 49%....and our violent crime rate went down 75%.....

you are wrong...again..it isn't guns...it is single teenage mothers creating young, impulse control lacking males without adult men to teach them how to be good people...

Forum List

Back