Cops ignoring crime to avoid the hassle; Arrests plummet; Violent crime soars.

We could end all this alleged abuse of authority by simply disbanding all law enforcement. Think of the saving in union salaries, various benefits and court costs.

Surely all it would take is a few new laws outlawing even the thought of criminal behavior. Hey, that's working in places like Chicago where they have some really serious gun laws!

We could end all this alleged abuse of authority by simply disbanding all law enforcement. Think of the saving in union salaries, various benefits and court costs.

Surely all it would take is a few new laws outlawing even the thought of criminal behavior. Hey, that's working in places like Chicago where they have some really serious gun laws!

I wish for the day that when people dont have an answer they would just shut their mouth to prevent others from realizing what an idiot they are.

[
This is a good thing. Now we get the cops that are too lazy to do their jobs and fire them. We then hire cops that can be professionals and do their jobs without being racists.
Too bad we cannot fire thoughtless BLM protesters who say the most abhorrent, hateful things about brave men and women who put their lives on the line every day for our safety and the safety of the community.
I can see where this would cause you much consternation and hand wringing because you cant control Black people and make them do your bidding.
I knew I was giving you a great set up to share with us your "righteousness" once again.

Black people are neither right nor wrong. They are just black. Just like we are just white.

But when you do things that are wrong or say things that are unjust and hateful, then it is wrong, period. Has nothing to do with color.

this thread seems like a perfect example of how "the right" has drastically different ideas as to what constitutes tyranny, based upon whether the individuals are who are being strong-armed by government are like them or not. Pathetic.

[
This is a good thing. Now we get the cops that are too lazy to do their jobs and fire them. We then hire cops that can be professionals and do their jobs without being racists.
Too bad we cannot fire thoughtless BLM protesters who say the most abhorrent, hateful things about brave men and women who put their lives on the line every day for our safety and the safety of the community.

Protesters dont work for you silly
I was addressing those who are capable of comprehending the play on words and gist of the message.

not any more, where have you been. A judge stopped that. You should go to the internet and learn.

[

I was addressing those who are capable of comprehending the play on words and gist of the message.
not with that group. One admitted he was born with brain cells, so at one time they had em.

The focus seems to be on a decrease in "stops" as being the crucial criterion for rising crime rates.
Ok, I guess the Constitution got in the way there. But, that aside, I don't necessarily see arbitrary "stops" as a big factor in crime prevention. That false connection doesn't help to explain why crime rate fluctuations have been generally coincided with downturns of the economy..not police harassment of people on the streets.

Fair point. And yes...economic downturns have always had increases in crime. But property crime is usually what that is. People stealing to get by.

But in nearly every city....a year long slow down sees an increase in violent crime.

We do not concur, Buc. Take a gander at this link and tell me what you think:

declineincrime_victimizationbyage.jpg

In every annual Gallup poll since 2003, a majority of American adults have said that crime is rising. And in a 2013 poll, 56% of Americans said that the number of gun crimes is higher than it was two decades ago—even though gun violence peaked in 1993. The public also clings to outdated notions about which cities are the most dangerous. Although New York City’s violent crime rate is about half that of Dallas or Houston, survey respondents continue to rank New York as the second-most unsafe city in the country and Dallas and Houston as the safest.

What's Behind The Decline In Crime?

this thread seems like a perfect example of how "the right" has drastically different ideas as to what constitutes tyranny, based upon whether the individuals are who are being strong-armed by government are like them or not. Pathetic.
huh?

[

Yeah, but you failed because protesters cant get fired

[
I can see where this would cause you much consternation and hand wringing because you cant control Black people and make them do your bidding.
I knew I was giving you a great set up to share with us your "righteousness" once again.

Black people are neither right nor wrong. They are just black. Just like we are just white.

But when you do things that are wrong or say things that are unjust and hateful, then it is wrong, period. Has nothing to do with color.
I also like how you assume to have set me up like I just did you. You walked right into the trap. Black people, all people can be right or wrong often in the same breath.

BLM has some great points and observations. You dont have to accept that but lets not pretend you dont wish you could control them as you just admitted to..

This is what would happen if we
WTF do you lefties expect the cops to do?

Their jobs :eek:
It wouldn't surprise me if they got told to "stand down" :)

Ok, but I just wanted to answer the question that seemed to stump you.
You are a fuckin moron. Seriously

Just remember the left wants people to do a job if they are going to collect a paycheck. Its a new thing you probably never heard about.

[

but if a protester burns a cop car they ought to be shot.

This is what would happen if we
WTF do you lefties expect the cops to do?

Their jobs :eek:
It wouldn't surprise me if they got told to "stand down" :)

Ok, but I just wanted to answer the question that seemed to stump you.
You are a fuckin moron. Seriously

Just remember the left wants people to do a job if they are going to collect a paycheck. Its a new thing you probably never heard about.
so why do you arrest those doing their job then?

[

but if a protester burns a cop car they ought to be shot.

...or fired, dont forget

Forum List

Back