Cops ignoring crime to avoid the hassle; Arrests plummet; Violent crime soars.

Blacks dont demand to get shot and killed by racists.

Only themselves shot and killed by each other?

Only blacks shot and killed by each other? Gotcha
Please quote a Black person demanding to be shot and killed by anyone.

So it is only murder when someone demands to be killed? Not getting your point, besides deflection.
I think you confused yourself. I said Black people dont demand to get shot and killed by racists or anyone else. It was you that had to provide a deflection.

Aside from rappers I'm sure no black person WANTS TO be shot by anyone.

But...the policies of the left have increased the odds in the ghetto. And....the one group trying to prevent it...the cops...you guys demonize.

so why do you arrest those doing their job then?
They arent doing their job. Theyre having fun on company time.
no, they are letting the blacks enjoy the things they demand.
Blacks dont demand to get shot and killed by racists. Please quote any Black person asking for such treatment.
it's nightly on the news. A little person was just shot recently in a street here in ChiTown, no one willing to throw the perp under the bus and get the bad guy. So that's how they do it, silence.
Please link to where a Black person demanded to be killed on the nightly news. Dont stall. Just link it.

Deflecting again....the topic is cops backing off and resulting high crime rates.

For Chicago cops on the street, more scrutiny brings lower morale, fewer stops

This is a thread about a complex issue. Police actually engaging criminals and....as Hillary calls them..."super predators" in our streets. As many police say...there is a mood of resisting and assaulting police that seems to be creeping into society and one party is openly supporting the movement. And some say it's untrue because they'll say cop deaths are down from 30 years ago. Vests becoming standard issue, improved tactics and trauma care are the reason for that.

But so is simple disengagement. Fewer cops pushing the pace against violent thugs. They atmosphere of aggression on cops is there...but the stats may end up going down for reasons Iike my link. Cops just saying fuck it.

The link describes a Chicago gang officer who stops a car...smells weed from inside the gang members car...driver aggressively talking shit. And the cop says fuck it...ignores it...let's him go. Meanwhile....Chicago's murder rate is soaring. So it's a tough topic to measure. Are assaults on cops up or down?? How do we know what's accurate since cops control how often they are actually in a position to be assaulted??

Chicago arrests are down about 50%....while murders are soaring in the city's bad neighborhoods. But much of the stand down by the officers is caused by the aggression they meet when they try to work. From the thugs and from the media/politicians looking to exploit a cause for ratings or votes. So as the culture of aggression worsens....the cops limit their interactions and the stats of cops being assaulted may actually go down.

Skykar challenged me to "prove aggression on cops is up". I agreed but warned it's a long thread. This is a start.

I also asked him to acknowledge that statistically the #BlackLivesMatter is full of shit. That we have proven that statistically the odds a black individual is killed unlawfully by a cop are so ridiculously tiny that it's not even worth discussion. He didnt.
We were predicting this a long time ago.

Any cop engaging a member of a PC-protected group on any level whatsoever is taking his career in his hands. His life, his family's safety.

If I had a family member who was a cop, I wouldn't blame them.

Back off, let 'em go, pick up the pieces later when the dust settles.

Last edited:

So it is only murder when someone demands to be killed? Not getting your point, besides deflection.
I think you confused yourself. I said Black people dont demand to get shot and killed by racists or anyone else. It was you that had to provide a deflection.

But...the policies of the left have increased the odds in the ghetto. And....the one group trying to prevent it...the cops...you guys demonize.
Well the claim was that Black people demanded to be shot and killed. Even rappers dont want to be shot and killed.

The cops in the ghettos are mostly racist white boys that couldnt make it in the military and want to crack some skulls. Give me a break.

They arent doing their job. Theyre having fun on company time.
no, they are letting the blacks enjoy the things they demand.
Blacks dont demand to get shot and killed by racists. Please quote any Black person asking for such treatment.
it's nightly on the news. A little person was just shot recently in a street here in ChiTown, no one willing to throw the perp under the bus and get the bad guy. So that's how they do it, silence.
Please link to where a Black person demanded to be killed on the nightly news. Dont stall. Just link it.

Deflecting again....the topic is cops backing off and resulting high crime rates.
You deflected when you claimed Black people demanded to be shot. Now that you have been called to task you think you are intelligent enough to fool someone and its pretty laughable. :laugh:

Well the claim was that Black people demanded to be shot and killed. Even rappers dont want to be shot and killed.

The cops in the ghettos are mostly racist white boys that couldnt make it in the military and want to crack some skulls. Give me a break.
do folks get shot in the ghetto frequently by gang members?

Do white guys like having sex with cows and dogs?

following the posts in here he was spot on.

Let's take the militia loonies out west here as an example. Their actions were defended by some of the same people that approve of cops choking people to death, shooting suspects in the back, etc. It is very selective, and the motive for the selectiveness is apparent to anyone with eyes.

Which has nothing to do whatsoever with cops backing off and resulting soaring crime rates.

It has nothing to do with any other imaginative scenario, unsupported by data.

nope, but thanks for not answering. It is the classic libturd move. way to validate another libturd passion.

[...]

The link describes a Chicago gang officer who stops a car...smells weed from inside the gang members car...driver aggressively talking shit. And the cop says fuck it...ignores it...let's him go.

[...]
I see no reason or justification for the driver "aggressively talking shit." But I suspect the reason it is happening is the backlash effect of so many police brutality complaints. Ordinarily this offensive punk would be hauled out of the car and arrested for something (anything) and have his ass justifiably kicked. But the heat is on and he knows it and is taking full advantage of it.

Technically, so long as the driver is cooperating with the requirements of the stop there is little to nothing the cop can do about the driver's offensive language (there is no law against using offensive language in the presence of police). This driver stopped and is producing his documents which is all that is required of him, and while his language and demeanor are not to the officer's liking he is not being sufficiently abusive to justify arrest.

But the cop in this example is demonstrating good sense in ignoring the smell of weed, which ordinarily would result in an arrest but would serve no productive purpose. In fact there is far too much time and money wasted on such petty, time-wasting nonsense, which ultimately results in resentment of police.

The TV documentary series, COPS, reveals that the majority of police activity involves petty drug offenses, the ultimate effect of which is an enormous waste of resources and too often results in excessive-use-of-force complaints. But the writer of this article clearly has gone well out of his/her way to convey the impression that all or most examples of petty drug activity is accompanied by some level of provocative conduct, which simply is not the case.

If the driver of a stopped vehicle is clearly under the influence then he or she should be arrested. No question about that. But when the cops go out of their way to justify a search that turns up a small amount of a recreational drug, or a paraphernalia item, in the car or on the person of a sober individual, the vast majority of whom are totally passive and respectful, and an arrest is effected, this is the kind of thing which incites profound resentment from ordinary, law-abiding citizens -- like me!

And if you watch COPS you will see a lot of exactly that sort of thing. A lot.

nope, but thanks for not answering. It is the classic libturd move. way to validate another libturd passion.
I didnt answer because I wanted you to notice you are deflecting from the topic.

Are people of european descent more inbred than Black people?

This is a thread about a complex issue. Police actually engaging criminals and....as Hillary calls them..."super predators" in our streets. As many police say...there is a mood of resisting and assaulting police that seems to be creeping into society and one party is openly supporting the movement. And some say it's untrue because they'll say cop deaths are down from 30 years ago. Vests becoming standard issue, improved tactics and trauma care are the reason for that.

But so is simple disengagement. Fewer cops pushing the pace against violent thugs. They atmosphere of aggression on cops is there...but the stats may end up going down for reasons Iike my link. Cops just saying fuck it.

The link describes a Chicago gang officer who stops a car...smells weed from inside the gang members car...driver aggressively talking shit. And the cop says fuck it...ignores it...let's him go. Meanwhile....Chicago's murder rate is soaring. So it's a tough topic to measure. Are assaults on cops up or down?? How do we know what's accurate since cops control how often they are actually in a position to be assaulted??

Chicago arrests are down about 50%....while murders are soaring in the city's bad neighborhoods. But much of the stand down by the officers is caused by the aggression they meet when they try to work. From the thugs and from the media/politicians looking to exploit a cause for ratings or votes. So as the culture of aggression worsens....the cops limit their interactions and the stats of cops being assaulted may actually go down.

Skykar challenged me to "prove aggression on cops is up". I agreed but warned it's a long thread. This is a start.

I also asked him to acknowledge that statistically the #BlackLivesMatter is full of shit. That we have proven that statistically the odds a black individual is killed unlawfully by a cop are so ridiculously tiny that it's not even worth discussion. He didnt.

Any cop engaging a member of a PC-protected group on any level whatsoever is taking his career in his hands. His life, his family's safety.

Yeah but here's the positive news. The safer suburban police departments are being flooded with applicants from veteran officers from larger departments. Instead of filling the vacancy with an inexperienced noob.....they'll get a 15 year veteran with 5 years on SWAT, 3 as a detective, 3 as trainer and 5 as a supervisor. It's WONDERFUL news if you live in a safe suburb. Your local department is gonna get these seasoned and wise officers who flee these urban shitholes. A little drop in pay? Yeah. Losing the silly pride of the big city PD name on your patch? Sure. Worth it??? In 2016 hell yes!!!

Basically.....crime is headed back to the 1980s and early 90s "New Jack City" days. Yay....have fun folks!!!!

Yeah but here's the positive news. The safer suburban police departments are being flooded with applicants from veteran officers from larger departments. Instead of filling the vacancy with an inexperienced noob.....they'll get a 15 year veteran with 5 years on SWAT, 3 as a detective, 3 as trainer and 5 as a supervisor. It's WONDERFUL news if you live in a safe suburb. Your local department is gonna get these seasoned and wise officers who flee these urban shitholes. A little drop in pay? Yeah. Losing the silly pride of the big city PD name on your patch? Sure. Worth it??? In 2016 hell yes!!!

Basically.....crime is headed back to the 1980s and early 90s "New Jack City" days. Yay....have fun folks!!!!
These are people who love what they do and want to serve, but who know that the system is too distorted for them to do it in certain areas. What a goddamn shame.

[...]

The link describes a Chicago gang officer who stops a car...smells weed from inside the gang members car...driver aggressively talking shit. And the cop says fuck it...ignores it...let's him go.

[...]
I see no reason or justification for the driver "aggressively talking shit." But I suspect the reason it is happening is the backlash effect of so many police brutality complaints. Ordinarily this offensive punk would be hauled out of the car and arrested for something (anything) and have his ass justifiably kicked. But the heat is on and he knows it and is taking full advantage of it.

Technically, so long as the driver is cooperating with the requirements of the stop there is little to nothing the cop can do about the driver's offensive language (there is no law against using offensive language in the presence of police). This driver stopped and is producing his documents which is all that is required of him, and while his language and demeanor are not to the officer's liking he is not being sufficiently abusive to justify arrest.

But the cop in this example is demonstrating good sense in ignoring the smell of weed, which ordinarily would result in an arrest but would serve no productive purpose. In fact there is far too much time and money wasted on such petty, time-wasting nonsense, which ultimately results in resentment of police.

The TV documentary series, COPS, reveals that the majority of police activity involves petty drug offenses, the ultimate effect of which is an enormous waste of resources and too often results in excessive use-of-force complaints. But the writer of this article clearly has gone well out of his/her way to convey the impression that all or most examples of petty drug activity is accompanied by some level of provocative conduct, which simply is not the case.

If the driver of a stopped vehicle is clearly under the influence then he or she should be arrested. No question about that. But when the cops go out of their way to justify a search that turns up a small amount of a recreational drug, or a paraphernalia item, in the car or on the person of a sober individual, the vast majority of whom are totally passive and respectful, and an arrest is effected, this is the kind of thing which incites profound resentment from ordinary, law-abiding citizens -- like me!

I'll disagree. Foul language is uncalled for PERIOD. You're no better than that dude if you think it's acceptable on a person doing their job. See you seem to forget that dude has family, feelings and commands respect for his/ her duty. I'd arrest the entire fkn car full if someone used foul language at me. That is abuse. go look it up. A husband and a wife can't even legally do it. If a wife is abused by language and calls the cops, the dude will end up arrested. I have seen it with neighbors. So, no, you're wrong.

These are people who love what they do and want to serve, but who know that the system is too distorted for them to do it in certain areas. What a goddamn shame.
and why is that?

and why is that?
And why is what?

[...]

[...]

The TV documentary series, COPS, reveals that the majority of police activity involves petty drug offenses, the ultimate effect of which is an enormous waste of resources and too often results in excessive-use-of-force complaints. But the writer of this article clearly has gone well out of his/her way to convey the impression that all or most examples of petty drug activity is accompanied by some level of provocative conduct, which simply is not the case.

You're such an idiot. Damn near every post you say "Watch 'COPS' to see how evil they are". Give it a rest. If the stuff on COPS was all illegal....the show wouldn't exist because lawsuits would bankrupt every PD who agreed to allow them to ride along and no one would agree to the show.

Forum List

Back