Cops ignoring crime to avoid the hassle; Arrests plummet; Violent crime soars.

This is what would happen if we
Their jobs :eek:
It wouldn't surprise me if they got told to "stand down" :)

Ok, but I just wanted to answer the question that seemed to stump you.
You are a fuckin moron. Seriously

Just remember the left wants people to do a job if they are going to collect a paycheck. Its a new thing you probably never heard about.
so why do you arrest those doing their job then?
They arent doing their job. Theyre having fun on company time.

Too bad we cannot fire thoughtless BLM protesters who say the most abhorrent, hateful things about brave men and women who put their lives on the line every day for our safety and the safety of the community.

Protesters dont work for you silly
I was addressing those who are capable of comprehending the play on words and gist of the message.

Yeah, but you failed because protesters cant get fired
but if a protester burns a cop car they ought to be shot.

...or fired, dont forget
exactly or fired, for doing their job. Funny, it's easier to earn a check by going through the motions and less risky.

My thoughts and prayers are always with the men in blue. The thugs and creeps on the streets can just continue to kill each other and the kids and the families. I give two shits about those who can't understand what protection actually is.

WTF do you lefties expect the cops to do?

Their jobs :eek:

Just remember the left wants people to do a job if they are going to collect a paycheck. Its a new thing you probably never heard about.

But....cops jobs are to go out and confront violent criminals. Despite you lefties thinking their job means whatever else you think they 'should be' doing it boils down to one job and has been this way since the first cops were formed in old world England. Amongst us are violent people who kill, rape and steal. They prey on the innocent and good citizens. Cops go out and confront them. Most times it goes smoothly. Sometimes it gets ugly. That's the reality of human conflict on any level.

And more and more....you lefties are trying to stand in the way of that happening.

That's their job. Not hugging you. Not dancing with you. Not doing a mental health diagnosis on you. Not feeding you. Not any of that other shit.

Now....when a cop tries to do that job and he is met protests and spitting and accusation and demands that he be prosecuted. He was already met sometimes by fists, knives and bullets. That was the criminal. NOW...the bystander he is protecting is doing all the other stuff.

Good job libs. Enjoy your new America!!!

no, they are letting the blacks enjoy the things they demand.

Blacks dont demand to get shot and killed by racists. Please quote any Black person asking for such treatment.

I was addressing those who are capable of comprehending the play on words and gist of the message.

...or fired, dont forget
exactly or fired, for doing their job. Funny, it's easier to earn a check by going through the motions and less risky.

My thoughts and prayers are always with the men in blue. The thugs and creeps on the streets can just continue to kill each other and the kids and the families. I give two shits about those who can't understand what protection actually is.

That's right. All a cop HAS to do is respond to the 911 call...do the report. And thanks to libs....that's soon gonna be the only thing they do.

Have fun America!!! May wanna make sure the National Guard vehicles are up to date on maintenance and fuel.

this thread seems like a perfect example of how "the right" has drastically different ideas as to what constitutes tyranny, based upon whether the individuals are who are being strong-armed by government are like them or not. Pathetic.
huh?

Let's take the militia loonies out west here as an example. Their actions were defended by some of the same people that approve of cops choking people to death, shooting suspects in the back, etc. It is very selective, and the motive for the selectiveness is apparent to anyone with eyes.

I'm personally looking forward to the trend of people in these anti cop liberal havens starting to be on camera demanding "Where the fuck were the cops!!!???" Oh....they were at headquarters reviewing their anti bias video, charging their body cams and car cams and gun cams. And then they had martial arts class for a few hours to learn how to disarm people with knives and bats with bare hands. And then they had more sessions with a mental health professional to keep up to date on their medical diagnosis skills. Then a refresher with a psychologist for deescalation talking tactics. And then....well....that was 8 of their 10 hour shift....they'll be there soon.....just put a band aid on it and call the fire department.

Blacks dont demand to get shot and killed by racists. Please quote any Black person asking for such treatment.
it's nightly on the news. A little person was just shot recently in a street here in ChiTown, no one willing to throw the perp under the bus and get the bad guy. So that's how they do it, silence.

Blacks dont demand to get shot and killed by racists.

Only themselves shot and killed by each other?

Only blacks shot and killed by each other? Gotcha
Please quote a Black person demanding to be shot and killed by anyone.

So it is only murder when someone demands to be killed? Not getting your point, besides deflection.

this thread seems like a perfect example of how "the right" has drastically different ideas as to what constitutes tyranny, based upon whether the individuals are who are being strong-armed by government are like them or not. Pathetic.
huh?

Let's take the militia loonies out west here as an example. Their actions were defended by some of the same people that approve of cops choking people to death, shooting suspects in the back, etc. It is very selective, and the motive for the selectiveness is apparent to anyone with eyes.
you must mean some other board, not this one.

Which has nothing to do whatsoever with cops backing off and resulting soaring crime rates.

Only themselves shot and killed by each other?

Only blacks shot and killed by each other? Gotcha
Please quote a Black person demanding to be shot and killed by anyone.

So it is only murder when someone demands to be killed? Not getting your point, besides deflection.
I think you confused yourself. I said Black people dont demand to get shot and killed by racists or anyone else. It was you that had to provide a deflection.

...or fired, dont forget

That was a joke, did you forget that fast that protesters cant be fired? Sheesh

it's nightly on the news. A little person was just shot recently in a street here in ChiTown, no one willing to throw the perp under the bus and get the bad guy. So that's how they do it, silence.
Please link to where a Black person demanded to be killed on the nightly news. Dont stall. Just link it.

Forum List

Back