Cops intentionally hit by a car....by a guess what....

You think ESPN is going to push the millionaire football players protesting the supposed racial inequality in this country?

We know the Jemele Hill and Michael Smith will say we need to have an "honest discussion" about race in this country?

The very last thing they want is an honest discussion. They certainly want to discuss how to keep the grievance INDUSTRY in business.

I wonder if we can discuss the true history of slavery. Especially during "black history month." You think we will ever have the complete history of the African slave trade? I doubt they would ever want to know the complete history of that.

atleast this one is little more obviously racist, the last guy who posted this story called him a "democrat" im assuming this is on stormfornt or breitbart or some other racist website thats why you guys keep posting it, right?
Poor monkey was all mistreated and stuff.
so where did you get this neo nazi propaganda stormfront or breitbart?
I don't think neo nazis allow my types in. Just so long as we are not stereotyping. You stupid fuckface.

You are simple for me you piece of shit. All you are concerned about is the fact that I reported a guy whose skin is the hue of a thick molasses than you are about that FUCKING MONKEY running over three cops.

Then you are so stupid that you continue on with your fucking left wing cliches.

Personally, I think it is pretty funny how blacks (at least the 80% that only vote democrat) are still so owned by their democrat massas.

Yes, I think that is funny. The pathetic part is how THOSE PEOPLE do not know it.
you would fit in perfectly with neo nazis what are you talking about?
Why are you keep deflecting? You are posting unrelated ad homs. I guess that's how far your training extends. Your handlers need to upgrade your programming.

You seem to be thrown off by a post what you weren't prepared for. Your handlers won't be happy with you...
handlers?
Dude, you keep deflecting. Give me a link to your assertion that the guy was a neo-nazi. If you cannot provide it the just sit down and shut up...
who trump?
I guess you are trained on trolling and thinking. Your intelligence level is clearly defined with you random, unrelated to the topic replies.
so your not talking about trump? who are you talking about?
Again, you are confused puppy trying to derail the thread. We call that trolling. You haven't even proved your claim that the guy wanted to kill cops because he was a neo-nazi. I think you don't worth my time, you will repeat your standard, non-topic related troll postings.

The cops probably deserved it

You know, I've always given you a lot of leeway. You seem reasonably well educated, and I do tolerate radical politics, I think they are necessary for change.

I'm not sure even Acephias would make a comment like that. Do you even know what ethnicity the cops were? Do you even know if they had families?

Have you ever known any police members yourself?

Do you really want to start down the road of "All cops are bad?" You do know that is somewhat the same philosophy as some on the alt-right hold, those "sovereign citizen" lunatics, yeah?

You know, I've always given you a lot of leeway. You seem reasonably well educated, and I do tolerate radical politics, I think they are necessary for change.

I'm not sure even Acephias would make a comment like that. Do you even know what ethnicity the cops were? Do you even know if they had families?

Do you really want to start down the road of "All cops are bad?" You do know that is somewhat the same philosophy as some on the alt-right hold, those "sovereign citizen" lunatics, yeah?

Sorry, I dont know anything about what happened and although I'm really encouraged by the number of member who are saying this is all blacks, or being compared to animals you will have to excuse my demeanor in this thread. But I cannot wear a Top Hat at Mud Wrestling contest.

You get what I mean?

Sorry, I dont know anything about what happened and although I'm really encouraged by the number of member who are saying this is all blacks, or being compared to animals you will have to excuse my demeanor in this thread. But I cannot wear a Top Hat at Mud Wrestling contest.

You get what I mean?
No

636094026849253440-payne.JPG

Just a lovely "man."

Isn't he?

The cream of da crop!

You get what I mean?

:badgrin:

Fair enough.

atleast this one is little more obviously racist, the last guy who posted this story called him a "democrat" im assuming this is on stormfornt or breitbart or some other racist website thats why you guys keep posting it, right?
It's in the headlines of the news, jackass. Yeah, I'm sure he a Republican TEA party member.
So he's a democrat because he's black?
Correct. The democrat claim to fame is that you have the black vote.

All that can be said is that the man is black. Democrat? He may not even know what that means. Attempted murder is a serious charge...he deserves the ultimate punishment condoned by law.

You get what I mean?
So you don't know what happened yet you're sure the cops deserved to be run over? Are you going for idiot of the day.

You get what I mean?
So you don't know what happened yet you're sure the cops deserved to be run over? Are you going for idiot of the day.

No I'm not sure...thats why I said they probably deserved it

You get what I mean?

No I'm not sure...thats why I said they probably deserved it
My God, man... It was the first day on duty for one of the policemen mowed down. Just how did he possibly "deserved it?" Biased much?

Forum List

Back