Cops intentionally hit by a car....by a guess what....

Ok, well he probably didnt deserve it then
But it is okay to rush out and say that the others did?

Ok with you? IDK...Is it ok with you? And why you asking me? I said it so yeah its ok that I said it...thats why I said it
I'm asking you so you acknowledge how stupid it was for you to make such a biased comment. We need the Blue to save us from people like you.

Why are my posts assaulting you baby?
I understand where CC is coming from.

Many posters in this same thread have made similar comments about minorities. I.e., generalizing them to the extreme. Saying they generally deserve the treatment they get from the po-po.

To flip it around and say that corrupt officers may, in some instances, deserve some blow back, is, in a general sense, not out of the realm of the absurd. It is just flipping the paradigm on it's head. The same shit is done everyday around here. A lot of posters are either too obtuse, or too blind to see the double standard.

I just got done earlier today with a post listing all the incidents of where cops killed innocent citizens' dogs for no reason other than they didn't want to deal with them. That's all. It was complete bullshit.

If folks are going to stereo type minorities, then it is equal play to put up with stereotypes of violent cops. We all know cops holding fealty to the thin blue line over human rights are nothing but a violent gang of thugs. On a day to day basis, folks with white privilege don't have to deal with it. If you are a minority, it probably is something that is on your mind daily, even if you are innocent and law abiding. That would probably suck to be profiled simply based on your ethnicity. Oh well.

Keep your mouth shut and make friends rather than enemies.

Give this man a gold star! :clap2::clap2:

You've never seen me
Ok, let's play this game. Do you or do you not call the police when you think you need them?

Lets not, this game is stupid...Lets just get to the point.

Cops have a job to do...I dont pat the plumber on the back when he unclogs the toilet.
But you would rather run them over or shoot them in the back? A plumber doesn't get assaulted for doing his job. Mentally challenged blacks don't know the difference.

Ok, well he probably didnt deserve it then

Ok with you? IDK...Is it ok with you? And why you asking me? I said it so yeah its ok that I said it...thats why I said it
I'm asking you so you acknowledge how stupid it was for you to make such a biased comment. We need the Blue to save us from people like you.

Many posters in this same thread have made similar comments about minorities. I.e., generalizing them to the extreme. Saying they generally deserve the treatment they get from the po-po.

To flip it around and say that corrupt officers may, in some instances, deserve some blow back, is, in a general sense, not out of the realm of the absurd. It is just flipping the paradigm on it's head. The same shit is done everyday around here. A lot of posters are either too obtuse, or too blind to see the double standard.

I just got done earlier today with a post listing all the incidents of where cops killed innocent citizens' dogs for no reason other than they didn't want to deal with them. That's all. It was complete bullshit.

If folks are going to stereo type minorities, then it is equal play to put up with stereotypes of violent cops. We all know cops holding fealty to the thin blue line over human rights are nothing but a violent gang of thugs. On a day to day basis, folks with white privilege don't have to deal with it. If you are a minority, it probably is something that is on your mind daily, even if you are innocent and law abiding. That would probably suck to be profiled simply based on your ethnicity. Oh well.

The problem with your holier than thou theory is that a very disproportionate amount of violent crimes are committed by blacks. To not notice it would be racist while a very low percentage of cops are creating problems. In some 800,000 cops and all their daily interactions we see a few bad examples played over and over again to push the anti-cop narrative. I saw no evidence the attacker was upset about his dog.

The reverse is true as well...Stereotyping whites and police officers is just as bad. It's time to look at each individual for culpability.

You've never seen me
Ok, let's play this game. Do you or do you not call the police when you think you need them?

Cops have a job to do...I dont pat the plumber on the back when he unclogs the toilet.
That is the point, you racist leftists hating cops until you need one. It's an unavoidable controversy.

I only dislike bad cops and if a bad one shows up to help guess what....he's still a bad cop.

You've never seen me

But you would rather run them over or shoot them in the back? A plumber doesn't get assaulted for doing his job. Mentally challenged blacks don't know the difference.

I wouldnt rather do any of those things Dr Suess. Where are you getting these drama filled hypotheticals?

Ooooohh, right...All blacks hate and kill cops right? Welp, that kinda destroys your faux-rage about generalizations now doesnt it? :afro:

You've never seen me

That is the point, you racist leftists hating cops until you need one. It's an unavoidable controversy.

I only dislike bad cops and if a bad one shows up to help guess what....he's still a bad cop.
If you only dislike "bad" cops. why did you say they "deserved it?" You know nothing about them.

You've never seen me

I wouldnt rather do any of those things Dr Suess. Where are you getting these drama filled hypotheticals?

Ooooohh, right...All blacks hate and kill cops right? Welp, that kinda destroys your faux-rage about generalizations now doesnt it? :afro:
No, not all...and I guess I forgot to acknowledge all of the whites that shoot cops, burn businesses and loot liquor stores when the impulse comes.

You've never seen me

If you only dislike "bad" cops. why did you say they "deserved it?" You know nothing about them.

Because they were probably bad...See how that works?

636094026849253440-payne.JPG

Just a lovely "man."

Isn't he?

He beed oppressified. He hadz to runded ober da pigs, dey dun been oppressifying him.

You've never seen me

No, not all...and I guess I forgot to acknowledge all of the whites that shoot cops, burn businesses and loot liquor stores when the impulse comes.

Why would you assume that because I'm black I want to kill cops and then pretend to be outraged at generalizations?

Because they were probably bad...See how that works?
We know that Big Mike was bad. We saw it.

See how that works?
And the DOJ and administration representatives went to his funeral and saw that the faamily had their Civil Rights honored. Nothing from the DOJ or administration to ensure the Civil Rights of the police officer were honored.

That's how it works in the Obama administration.

Why would you assume that because I'm black I want to kill cops and then pretend to be outraged at generalizations?
I'm not sure if you want to kill them, let someone else do it for you...for the PROBABLY DESERVED IT! (quoting you....)

I'm not sure if you want to kill them, let someone else do it for you...for the PROBABLY DESERVED IT! (quoting you....)

If you're not sure why did you say something you're not sure of?

The problem with your holier than thou theory is that a very disproportionate amount of violent crimes are committed by blacks. To not notice it would be racist while a very low percentage of cops are creating problems. In some 800,000 cops and all their daily interactions we see a few bad examples played over and over again to push the anti-cop narrative. I saw no evidence the attacker was upset about his dog.

No, a very disproportionate amount of violent crimes are committed by POOR PEOPLE. Do minorities happen to make up the disproportionately large amount of poor people? Of course. That was intentional.

We could go into the historical causes for that, but I don't think you want to. Maybe you would like to. Most of the reasons would land at the feet of people we both don't like. :badgrin: It isn't a race issue. The elites would like you to believe so. Look, they have you believing so. They have you fighting and acting like animals and playing the race game. They have corralled the black folk into inner city ghettos. If you think that was by chance, you haven't done your homework.

First it was slavery, then share cropping, then Jim Crow, and segregation, then the inner city blight, and then this racial conflict and voting along party lines. Do we really think this was all done by chance?

And here you are. . . both sides. You are like children, going along, arguing with hatred and venom against each other, playing their stupid game.

I think both sides are smarter than that. Maybe not. Maybe you both get off on hating each other.

The reverse is true as well...Stereotyping whites and police officers is just as bad. It's time to look at each individual for culpability.
While it is a laudable statement that you have just made. . . .

The problem with that statement, the thing that SO OUTRAGES the minority community, is that this standard is only applied to the white community when it's most nefarious and odious members are highlighted in the press.

For example, let's take the OP, shall we? The OP would like us all to believe that this is typical behavior of your average black man, to which, posters readily agreed. Is that not disgusting and outrageous?

Is it any wonder our most illustrious member CC was moved to make such a biting statement that caused this controversy in the first place?

Though, we should thank him, it certainly has proved to be an entertaining and educational morning. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back