Cops intentionally hit by a car....by a guess what....

Who can believe that heavily edited video anyway? What happened before the video started?
You're right. Maybe one of the cops used the N word. That would justify everything that followed.

Or something much worse
In the Leftisphere, there is nothing worse.

I just told you there is
Yet you can't name it. Get the point? On the Left, if a cop even mouthed the N word, his homicidal episode would have been perfectly justified because black people just can't control their actions upon hearing that word.

636094026849253440-payne.JPG

Just a lovely "man."

Isn't he?
That hair-do is a physical manifestation of his psyche. He looks insane -- which he obviously is.

Who can believe that heavily edited video anyway? What happened before the video started?
You're right. Maybe one of the cops used the N word. That would justify everything that followed.

Or something much worse

I just told you there is
Yet you can't name it. Get the point? On the Left, if a cop even mouthed the N word, his homicidal episode would have been perfectly justified because black people just can't control their actions upon hearing that word.

I dont have to. No one asked and you dont move me fool

Let's be honest, those cops aren't angels

So they deserved it?

Maybe. Has anyone checked their backgrounds?
What did they do in that video that caused you to say they "deserved it?" Should we look at your background if you are assaulted, but until then declare you probably deserved it?

Look, you are biased against all police even though most are honorable people and take their jobs to be nondiscriminatory where I blame only blacks that riot, loot burn businesses and are found to be those that target police officers.

Before we judge, we need to look at the evidence. Isn't that is what this country is all about?

So they deserved it?

What did they do in that video that caused you to say they "deserved it?" Should we look at your background if you are assaulted, but until then declare you probably deserved it?

Look, you are biased against all police even though most are honorable people and take their jobs to be nondiscriminatory where I blame only blacks that riot, loot burn businesses and are found to be those that target police officers.

Before we judge, we need to look at the evidence. Isn't that is what this country is all about?

I said they probably deserved it. I'm sure they arent totally innocent

Or something much worse

I just told you there is
I have noticed that most of THOSE PEOPLE make most of their decisions based on raw emotion.

Like animals.

So they deserved it?

The dude is a fucking loser. You are now starting to understand why I say that every day.

So they deserved it?

You ARE SURE???? Show me the evidence...now.

Look, you are biased against all police

If saying that makes you feel better then I can bring a bail of hay for you to kick about. I said I am against bad cops. Maybe so many cops are bad that you think that means all cops...IDK

So they deserved it?

No, thats why I keep saying probably and you keep missing it.

So they deserved it?

It is far more probable that the dirty N word was committing a crime.

We all know how probable it is that he has a woman that he beats and kids that he could not give two shits about.

My scenarios are far more probable.

Want to compare statistical probabilities?

Thought not. What a fucking dirty stinking N word.

We all know how probable it is that he has a woman that he beats and kids that he could not give two shits about.

I think you believe that if you repeat it over and over it has a hypnotic effect on people.

Mine is more probable...Mine is more probable

The cops probably deserved it

You know, I've always given you a lot of leeway. You seem reasonably well educated, and I do tolerate radical politics, I think they are necessary for change.

I'm not sure even Acephias would make a comment like that. Do you even know what ethnicity the cops were? Do you even know if they had families?

Have you ever known any police members yourself?

Do you really want to start down the road of "All cops are bad?" You do know that is somewhat the same philosophy as some on the alt-right hold, those "sovereign citizen" lunatics, yeah?

Sorry, I dont know anything about what happened and although I'm really encouraged by the number of member who are saying this is all blacks, or being compared to animals you will have to excuse my demeanor in this thread. But I cannot wear a Top Hat at Mud Wrestling contest.

You get what I mean?
So you don't know what happened yet you're sure the cops deserved to be run over? Are you going for idiot of the day.

No I'm not sure...thats why I said they probably deserved it
I see. What's funny is because you're a little bitch, you won't hesitate to call the police when anyone looks at you wrong.
Because closedcaptioned is a pussy coward.

I think you believe that if you repeat it over and over it has a hypnotic effect on people.

Mine is more probable...Mine is more probable
Duck shit is smarter than you.

Forum List

Back