Cops intentionally hit by a car....by a guess what....

Look, you are biased against all police

If saying that makes you feel better then I can bring a bail of hay for you to kick about. I said I am against bad cops. Maybe so many cops are bad that you think that means all cops...IDK
You mean white cops, don't you?

If when I say bad cops you hear white cops then thats your problem not mine
Not really. I'm just proficient in translating Left-speak, the language you all use to mask your innate racism.

I think you believe that if you repeat it over and over it has a hypnotic effect on people.

Mine is more probable...Mine is more probable

There is virtually zero "probability" that the cops deserved being run over, you racist fuck.

You hate white people - there is nothing more or less to your idiocy.

Another fucking klansman.

If saying that makes you feel better then I can bring a bail of hay for you to kick about. I said I am against bad cops. Maybe so many cops are bad that you think that means all cops...IDK

Not really. I'm just proficient in translating Left-speak, the language you all use to mask your innate racism.

Again, the things you think you're good at, you're not.

I think you believe that if you repeat it over and over it has a hypnotic effect on people.

Mine is more probable...Mine is more probable

There is virtually zero "probability" that the cops deserved being run over, you racist fuck.

You hate white people - there is nothing more or less to your idiocy.

Another fucking klansman.

Nothing has a zero probability...that alone is improbable Professor Dickbreath

636094026849253440-payne.JPG

Just a lovely "man."

Isn't he?

What team does he play for?

And again you aren't even denying the accusations, which means my perceptions prove sagacious.

atleast this one is little more obviously racist, the last guy who posted this story called him a "democrat" im assuming this is on stormfornt or breitbart or some other racist website thats why you guys keep posting it, right?
It's in the headlines of the news, jackass. Yeah, I'm sure he a Republican TEA party member.
So he's a democrat because he's black?
He's a Democrat because he's a moron.

Why are black people so damn racist? I thought they hated racism.
They love it. You see how gleeful they get when they find some alleged racism somewhere going on. I've had black people smile while calling me racist as if they won a medal for saying it. If racism is so horrible, why the hell are you happy every time you find some alleged racism, black folks?

And again you aren't even denying the accusations, which means my perceptions prove sagacious.

Whenever I deny it you just claim that you can feel that I really dont deny it. So when I say bad cops you say "you mean whites"?

I say no and you respond "yes you do"

Then claim no denial :alcoholic:

Blacks would have nothing if they didn't have racism to blame for every woe in their life. Therefore, blacks have to perpetuate racism.

We'd still have big dicks and the white size queens
Oh boy.....if you knew what white men think about white women who date black men...you'd quickly realize that's not a big loss in their opinion.

"Muh dick" is not an accomplishment by the way, that's just genetics.

Everytime I bang a white chick I always say to myself "Do you know what white guys think about this?"

Everytime I bang a white chick I always say to myself "Do you know what white guys think about this?"
Haha...she doesn't care what white guys think about it....they already rejected her. That's why she's down in the 'hood slumming with the brothas and using you to piss off her daddy.

LMAO...You'd be surprised how many white girls do the Sarah Palin....Want that black stick experience and then settle for Mr Milquetoast later

Seriously though CC, are white girls who put on over-exaggerated fake ebonic accents and try to act blacker than the blackest woman NOT the most annoying creatures on the planet?

They ought to be glad they have a pussy the black guys want or they'd probably get beat down in the hood as soon as they opened their mouthes and spoke.

Seriously though CC, are white girls who put on over-exaggerated fake ebonic accents and try to act blacker than the blackest woman NOT the most annoying creatures on the planet?

They ought to be glad they have a pussy the black guys want or they'd probably get beat down in the hood as soon as they opened their mouthes and spoke.

They do, thats why they dont step their asses in the hood to begin with. Usually they live in gated communities and like to play pretend. So my dudes would pick them up...take them in the hood with a pass. Let them feel the "danger" and they love it.

Forum List

Back