Cops intentionally hit by a car....by a guess what....

You've never seen me
Ok, let's play this game. Do you or do you not call the police when you think you need them?

Lets not, this game is stupid...Lets just get to the point.

Cops have a job to do...I dont pat the plumber on the back when he unclogs the toilet.
That is the point, you racist leftists hating cops until you need one. It's an unavoidable controversy.

I only dislike bad cops and if a bad one shows up to help guess what....he's still a bad cop.
And how would you determine that? Skin color?

636094026849253440-payne.JPG

Just a lovely "man."

Isn't he?

Why does he have Tarantula spiders on his head? :eek-52:

636094026849253440-payne.JPG

atleast this one is little more obviously racist, the last guy who posted this story called him a "democrat" im assuming this is on stormfornt or breitbart or some other racist website thats why you guys keep posting it, right?

Hey he dindu nuffin, he was just upset because he wasn't Livin' The Dream :smoke:

tumblr_nmex4u8lIB1uspsfjo1_1280.jpg

atleast this one is little more obviously racist, the last guy who posted this story called him a "democrat" im assuming this is on stormfornt or breitbart or some other racist website thats why you guys keep posting it, right?
It's in the headlines of the news, jackass. Yeah, I'm sure he a Republican TEA party member.
So he's a democrat because he's black?
No, but there's a 95% chance that he is.

Forum List

Back