Cops intentionally hit by a car....by a guess what....

So he's a democrat because he's black?
That's how you processed the events?

You can't think.
what does that even mean?
You seem to be thrown off by a post what you weren't prepared for. Your handlers won't be happy with you...
handlers?
Dude, you keep deflecting. Give me a link to your assertion that the guy was a neo-nazi. If you cannot provide it the just sit down and shut up...
who trump?

atleast this one is little more obviously racist, the last guy who posted this story called him a "democrat" im assuming this is on stormfornt or breitbart or some other racist website thats why you guys keep posting it, right?
Poor monkey was all mistreated and stuff.
so where did you get this neo nazi propaganda stormfront or breitbart?
How did neo-nazis got into the picture? Are you saying that the dude is a neo-nazi hunting down cops? Can you back that up with hard evidence?
if he was a neo nazi you would be here defending him
No, I would be saying that thug needs to be in jail for a long time.

636094026849253440-payne.JPG

Just a lovely "man."

Isn't he?

America is such a racist country.

Assuming he's guilty because he's black.

Al-Sharpton-White-people-are-racist.jpg.cf.jpg

atleast this one is little more obviously racist, the last guy who posted this story called him a "democrat" im assuming this is on stormfornt or breitbart or some other racist website thats why you guys keep posting it, right?
How did neo-nazis got into the picture? Are you saying that the dude is a neo-nazi hunting down cops? Can you back that up with hard evidence?
really you wouldn't use it as an example as why whites are evil? why not?

You can't think.
You seem to be thrown off by a post what you weren't prepared for. Your handlers won't be happy with you...
handlers?
Yep, the ones that change your diapers.
dont you have a cross burning to get too?
What are you talking about? You make shit up about an upstanding citizen who wanted to kill three cops because he was a neo-nazi, then you don't back your claim up with links. Now, you are getting personal and slinging shit at me.... Come on dude, your trolling is so childish..

handlers?
What are you talking about? You make shit up about an upstanding citizen who wanted to kill three cops because he was a neo-nazi, then you don't back your claim up with links. Now, you are getting personal and slinging shit at me.... Come on dude, your trolling is so childish..
alright you lost me

handlers?
alright you lost me

I've read this thread through, and apparently, it doesn't seem that hard.

You can't think.
handlers?
Dude, you keep deflecting. Give me a link to your assertion that the guy was a neo-nazi. If you cannot provide it the just sit down and shut up...
who trump?
I guess you are trained on trolling and thinking. Your intelligence level is clearly defined with you random, unrelated to the topic replies.

I don't think neo nazis allow my types in. Just so long as we are not stereotyping. You stupid fuckface.

You are simple for me you piece of shit. All you are concerned about is the fact that I reported a guy whose skin is the hue of a thick molasses than you are about that FUCKING MONKEY running over three cops.

Then you are so stupid that you continue on with your fucking left wing cliches.

Personally, I think it is pretty funny how blacks (at least the 80% that only vote democrat) are still so owned by their democrat massas.

Yes, I think that is funny. The pathetic part is how THOSE PEOPLE do not know it.

really you wouldn't use it as an example as why whites are evil? why not?
Some whites are evil, just like some blacks are evil. What's your point?

handlers?
who trump?
I guess you are trained on trolling and thinking. Your intelligence level is clearly defined with you random, unrelated to the topic replies.
so your not talking about trump? who are you talking about?

I don't think neo nazis allow my types in. Just so long as we are not stereotyping. You stupid fuckface.

You are simple for me you piece of shit. All you are concerned about is the fact that I reported a guy whose skin is the hue of a thick molasses than you are about that FUCKING MONKEY running over three cops.

Then you are so stupid that you continue on with your fucking left wing cliches.

Personally, I think it is pretty funny how blacks (at least the 80% that only vote democrat) are still so owned by their democrat massas.

Yes, I think that is funny. The pathetic part is how THOSE PEOPLE do not know it.
you would fit in perfectly with neo nazis what are you talking about?

you would fit in perfectly with neo nazis what are you talking about?
You are truly my bitch. Bitch. Too stupid to know what is happening to you.

No need to even attempt to explain anything to you. You are too dumb and without any original thought.

Are you going express any sort of concern over the MONKEY running over 3 cops, or not? I think you think what I said about him is worse than what the MONKEY did.

Which means what? It means you are a bag of shit. Nothing more. Just a fucking parrot whose eyes only see racism racism racism.

You still will not get how I played you like a 3 dollar banjo. You still won't get it, cause you are fucking stupid.

Sarah Palin was blamed for the Gabby Gifford shooting by the press.

How much more is Hillary and Obama, who both support Blacklivesmatter, and currently are conducting a war in the media against white America, to blame for the sudden surge this year in hostility toward cops by blacks? And aren't they at least partly responsible for Colin Kaepernick's stance against America?

What does anyone expect will happen when you elect a paid troublemaker like Obama to be POTUS?:hmpf:

The people that elected this POS to be president have only themselves to blame for what he does.

No, he is just a ghetto thug. Looks like a cracked up psycho.

No, he is just a ghetto thug. Looks like a cracked up psycho.
The left knows these people exist yet they continue to maliciously spread false and inflammatory propaganda on the Democrat's behalf. They're counting on this happening.

This election is about who you want to stand with. Do you stand for America and all of its flaws, or do you stand against it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back